228 Plant Committee Room

Stugots

How many years does our acting chairman have? What are his long term solutions to problems we face? I venture to say if he were not elected to an office he would retire. Listening to "promises" he's supposedly made and not kept, is he the type of individual for the job? No ah ah! Jerry Payne.... Is he still here? what standard is he setting? Please! Another one who is in it for an easy pay check. Put his ass on the floor, watch him retire! How bout that John Combs huh?! What is he today essp rep? Wishes he was Cal Clark, and I wish they'd both just go away. Has Mike Wagner been appointed since the wheel was invented? I don't think I ever saw him do a job except suck ass. Tim Williams! A bla bla bla bla bla, that's all folks. Get to steppin! Election time will be here soon enough. Watch as all these lazy ass imposters come crawling from under their rocks saying anything to get elected so they can do nothing at all. We deserve better. We need someone at the plant level who has vision, integrity. Someone who will work hand in hand with our president Jeff Terry to give us the best representation possible. So when these bumbs start coming around hat in hand, tell them to keep on moving.

Edited by Stugots

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And another one I don't get, new benefits rep. What's his name? I just know he plays the keyboard in a shitty band and looks like george michaels little brother.

i could not agree more,time to clean house,all the house,not just barg,everybody and anybody who has anything to do with the across the street bandits,all the way through the im a fat lazy ass who gets days off for nothing womens com,,we need a young hard ass in office,someone with less then ten so u no they will be around,someone that is not brain washed 1 sun a month,we need the guy or girl who comes to work everyday and bust there ass on there job,who will tell even the highest foreman to go fuck his self to his face and then get back to work,the real union meeting is on the floor every day and night,,exactly where your reps belong,,some of u no who im talking about here,u no the guy or girl we need in office,he or she works right beside u,,i no him,

Stugots, we got alot of the same ideas and opinions. Neil has to go! hes abusing his power as chairman to make rules up as he goes. its like a circus up there and neil is the ring leader, the head clown. we got brother combs appointed just so he can say a prayer before each union meeting. jerry payne, that speaks for itself. any questions?? and now lets talk about the poodle, their high paid informant.what a joke.

janet vizaccaro, what does she do?

well i guess george lafatas neils next rising star.

as a membership, all jokes aside. we need to re elect an ALL new committe

SOLIDARITY FOREVER

Board members... Grillo needs to go. Who takes this dude seriously? Nobody I know. See him drive around like he's a mr big shot. Thank you come again please, next. The money's on the dresser I'm thru with you. Acting like a drunk baffoon at the valentines shin dig. Get ready for an assembly line brother.

Edited by Stugots

George "geo" lafata. Don't know anything about you other than you've lost more elections than I can count, and you seem to be associated with Neil. That's all I need to know. Don't get too comfortable you won't be there long. Just a seat warmer.

So anybody out there who will step up to the plate and try and defend these hacks? Or can we all agree their time on our dime is rapidly coming to a close?

Since I've been riding the pine for so long, I'll need to take a few practice swings first.

Has there ever been a time that EVERYBODY was happy with EVERY elected/appointed official?

Some people say they want no trades upstairs or across Mound. How ignorant and blind can you be? None? Just because they happen to be trades? WTF?

No one as Chair with more than 10 years? WTF? The company would do flips and cartwheels.

Look, I have issues with our leadership- certain appointments, redistricting that leaves #3 shift w/o representation for half the day, the nepotism, etc.

Our acting chairmen is no dummy and while I do have some reservations, I do believe he has the better part our interests covered. Name a person w/ less than 10 years that knows the language and can interpret our contract as well as he can. Bet you can't.

Change is usually a good thing. To "clean house" in todays auto environment, however, would certainly spell disaster for our local.

If your feelings are still this strong about the elected, anyone is free to run for any position they feel needs filled.

In Solidarity.

Since I've been riding the pine for so long, I'll need to take a few practice swings first.

Has there ever been a time that EVERYBODY was happy with EVERY elected/appointed official?

Some people say they want no trades upstairs or across Mound. How ignorant and blind can you be? None? Just because they happen to be trades? WTF?

No one as Chair with more than 10 years? WTF? The company would do flips and cartwheels.

Look, I have issues with our leadership- certain appointments, redistricting that leaves #3 shift w/o representation for half the day, the nepotism, etc.

Our acting chairmen is no dummy and while I do have some reservations, I do believe he has the better part our interests covered. Name a person w/ less than 10 years that knows the language and can interpret our contract as well as he can. Bet you can't.

Change is usually a good thing. To "clean house" in todays auto environment, however, would certainly spell disaster for our local.

If your feelings are still this strong about the elected, anyone is free to run for any position they feel needs filled.

In Solidarity.

I agree bandit. Everyone talks a good talk on here and yet when it comes to voting only skilled trades show up in solidarity to do soo. Also I think that we should have had a production guy up there instead of Larry. I'm not bashing him but we need productions best interest in mind also. Why is it that we can have all skilled trades up there for committee yet they are getting ready to have a special election for trades on 3rd shift? Why can't it just be a commitee person? If they can represent production we should be able to represent skilled. Last but not least. Why aren't they replacing Rich Dunford on midnights? They are covering with his alternate. Which isn't right! He wasn't elected committeman he ran for alternate. :shrug: :soapbox: :beatdeadhorse:

In Solidarity.

In my humble opinion, knowing the contract better than the next guy isn't a reason to be elected. There's a word I'm looking for.......INTEGRITY. I think we've all been hearing about neils integrity. Making shady deals with people and when things come to light distancing himself from the decisions he's made. Anyone can learn the contract sir. Our president knows the contract better than about anyone and I'm sure he'd lend guidance to anyone who would be in need of it. I never made mention of having less than ten yrs and I don't think less than ten, or more than ten would make a difference, as long as our leaders are strong and have integrity.

I agree bandit. Everyone talks a good talk on here and yet when it comes to voting only skilled trades show up in solidarity to do soo. Also I think that we should have had a production guy up there instead of Larry. I'm not bashing him but we need productions best interest in mind also. Why is it that we can have all skilled trades up there for committee yet they are getting ready to have a special election for trades on 3rd shift? Why can't it just be a commitee person? If they can represent production we should be able to represent skilled. Last but not least. Why aren't they replacing Rich Dunford on midnights? They are covering with his alternate. Which isn't right! He wasn't elected committeman he ran for alternate. :shrug: :soapbox: :beatdeadhorse:

Having a production guy and a trades guy for plant committee has been the norm and might mean something to somebody. I could care less. One of each, 2 production guys, 2 trade guys, I don't care so long as they are most qualified and keep ALL members in mind as they perform their service.

As far as a prod. committee person representing trades go, I must simply disagree. It is a bad idea for so many reasons. Most trades are from production and can effectively represent either. Most production people OTOH, are not tradesmen and could not effectively represent trades. In order to become effective, most would need some training to understand all trades issues. What better training than a served apprenticeship and first hand experience?

Midnights is replacing Rich just as they are replacing Larry. That is what this election is for. The winner of this election will work 6:30 pm to 3 am Mon-Thu; 2:30 pm - 11pm Fri. This covers the last half of afternoons and the first half of midnights.

In my humble opinion, knowing the contract better than the next guy isn't a reason to be elected. There's a word I'm looking for.......INTEGRITY. I think we've all been hearing about neils integrity. Making shady deals with people and when things come to light distancing himself from the decisions he's made. Anyone can learn the contract sir. Our president knows the contract better than about anyone and I'm sure he'd lend guidance to anyone who would be in need of it. I never made mention of having less than ten yrs and I don't think less than ten, or more than ten would make a difference, as long as our leaders are strong and have integrity.

As far as integrity goes, I could not agree with you more. If an elected officials integrity is compromised, by all means get rid of 'em. That means some one else needs to step up.

Integrity is one thing, keeping everyone happy is a different story. While keeping the majority members best interest in mind, I don't know if a Plant Chairperson could in fact make everyone happy.

Anyone can learn the contract. True, but there is a big difference between knowing it and will know it.

I must disagree about mr. pres. knowing the contract better than about anyone else. His involvement with the membership is between International and the members, not the members and the company. By nature the people who deal with the company (chair, p.c, etc.) are usually more versed with language than the pres. is.

Nobody could keep everyone happy this is true. But happiness isn't the issue here. The issue is RESPECT. You may not always agree with your leaders decision but damnit you should RESPECT it! Personally for me and damn near everyone I've spoken with our plant leaders have done nothing to earn our RESPECT! I question the integrity of our plant chair and committee. For me I respect Jeff Terry and Terry Shrum across the street at the local but as far as plant leadership I lost my respect when Dooley left office.

As far as integrity goes, I could not agree with you more. If an elected officials integrity is compromised, by all means get rid of 'em. That means some one else needs to step up.

Integrity is one thing, keeping everyone happy is a different story. While keeping the majority members best interest in mind, I don't know if a Plant Chairperson could in fact make everyone happy.

Anyone can learn the contract. True, but there is a big difference between knowing it and will know it.

I must disagree about mr. pres. knowing the contract better than about anyone else. His involvement with the membership is between International and the members, not the members and the company. By nature the people who deal with the company (chair, p.c, etc.) are usually more versed with language than the pres. is.

Wow....your President helped write the language and now you are saying he doesn't know what it means....... :headscratch: .......He not only knows the language, but he also knows its intent and the history of its making!! :shades:

Wow....your President helped write the language and now you are saying he doesn't know what it means....... :headscratch: .......He not only knows the language, but he also knows its intent and the history of its making!! :shades:

I agree with you captain. He seems to know his stuff and he's well spoken and highly regarded internationally.

HISTORY OF ITS MAKING ....WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ?? all we did is lose shit , collective bargaining you give you get.......SOMETHING??????????????? :banghead::banghead:

NOBODY CARES ABOUT PRODUCTION !!!!!!!!!!!!

Having a production guy and a trades guy for plant committee has been the norm and might mean something to somebody. I could care less. One of each, 2 production guys, 2 trade guys, I don't care so long as they are most qualified and keep ALL members in mind as they perform their service.

As far as a prod. committee person representing trades go, I must simply disagree. It is a bad idea for so many reasons. Most trades are from production and can effectively represent either. Most production people OTOH, are not tradesmen and could not effectively represent trades. In order to become effective, most would need some training to understand all trades issues. What better training than a served apprenticeship and first hand experience?

Midnights is replacing Rich just as they are replacing Larry. That is what this election is for. The winner of this election will work 6:30 pm to 3 am Mon-Thu; 2:30 pm - 11pm Fri. This covers the last half of afternoons and the first half of midnights.

SO you dont agree with production representing skilled trades can you say TESIO , CUSENZA , SAVALLE , SHRUM , just because they wouldnt APPOINT YOU TO WASH THEIR CAR that nobody from production could represent trades is a JOKE !!!!!!!!!!

How many years does our acting chairman have? What are his long term solutions to problems we face? I venture to say if he were not elected to an office he would retire. Listening to "promises" he's supposedly made and not kept, is he the type of individual for the job? No ah ah! Jerry Payne.... Is he still here? what standard is he setting? Please! Another one who is in it for an easy pay check. Put his ass on the floor, watch him retire! How bout that John Combs huh?! What is he today essp rep? Wishes he was Cal Clark, and I wish they'd both just go away. Has Mike Wagner been appointed since the wheel was invented? I don't think I ever saw him do a job except suck ass. Tim Williams! A bla bla bla bla bla, that's all folks. Get to steppin! Election time will be here soon enough. Watch as all these lazy ass imposters come crawling from under their rocks saying anything to get elected so they can do nothing at all. We deserve better. We need someone at the plant level who has vision, integrity. Someone who will work hand in hand with our president Jeff Terry to give us the best representation possible. So when these bumbs start coming around hat in hand, tell them to keep on moving.
They are great at starting rumors its seems every time we have an important election they start flying , strikes,contacts done, whats next and they love to hold these elections at their will and not by the book ( constitution & by-laws ) your right we do deserve way better !!

I agree that Jeff may not deal with the Sterling management/membership as much as a Chairman or Plant Committee just by the nature of the job as President.

But why is it always Jeff that has to come to the floor to explain shit all the time?

Also, our President has 4 other units he is the Chairman of on top of being President. He negotiated all of those contracts and I just seen one on the wall infront that said Engineers 97% yes.

We don't even have a Local contract but Jeff has done like 4 or 5.

I thought thats what the bargaining Committe was for? Wh is it always Jeff fault when it isnt even his job to do?

Edited by TheEagle

INTEGRITY , is something lacking in the plant , all I see is jealous Old FARTS that try to blame our president for everything ?? yet they cant handle shit ELECTIONS , REDISTRICTING , TEMPS ." yet they know the contract " my suggestion to them is try reading the constitution.