KCAP

mikem12

SUV side down weeks 3/30

truck side weeks:

3/16, 3/30 through 4/20 (3weeks), 5/11, 6/15 to 6/29 (3weeks), 08 10 through 8/17 (2weeks)

I am guessing that seniority will stop taking the layoff weeks and low seniority trades will be laid off as a result. I hope not but I see it coming.

I am guessing that seniority will stop taking the layoff weeks and low seniority trades will be laid off as a result. I hope not but I see it coming.

Why would you say that? As of right now the downweeks will not count against your SUB credits. If they agree to rotate downweeks and start to count them against sub credits then I would agree with you.

Why would you say that? As of right now the downweeks will not count against your SUB credits. If they agree to rotate downweeks and start to count them against sub credits then I would agree with you.

THEY COUNT AT DTP AND 5 OTHER PLANTS THAT HAVE ALTERNATIVE WORK SCHEDULES.ITS RIGHT THERE IN THE CONCESSIONS.

Edited by takeme back 2blue

THEY COUNT AT DTP AND 5 OTHER PLANTS THAT HAVE ALTERNATIVE WORK SCHEDULES.ITS RIGHT THERE IN THE CONCESSIONS.

We were told at KC that TLO had no effect on SUB because you have a return date, only ILO affects SUB weeks because you have no return date.

We were told at KC that TLO had no effect on SUB because you have a return date, only ILO affects SUB weeks because you have no return date.

IT DOES'T APPLY AT KCAP BECAUSE WE DO NOT HAVE A ALTERNATIVE WORK SCHEDULE. ALTHOUGH THERE ARE SIX PLANTS THAT DO AND IT COUNTS AGAINST THEM. ONE IS DTP,AS THEY HAVE ADDED C-CREW TO KEEP FROM LAYING OFF PEOPLE. ITS RIGHT THERE IN THE HIGHLIGHTS,UPPER LEFT ON SUB PAGE. :shades:

We at DTP are working (or will be soon) an alternating work schedule so they don't have to layoff c crew. Our down weeks will count against our SUB weeks. If you are not working at one of these plants, you don't have to worry about it.

IT DOES'T APPLY AT KCAP BECAUSE WE DO NOT HAVE A ALTERNATIVE WORK SCHEDULE. ALTHOUGH THERE ARE SIX PLANTS THAT DO AND IT COUNTS AGAINST THEM. ONE IS DTP,AS THEY HAVE ADDED C-CREW TO KEEP FROM LAYING OFF PEOPLE. ITS RIGHT THERE IN THE HIGHLIGHTS,UPPER LEFT ON SUB PAGE. :shades:

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

SUV side down weeks 3/30

truck side weeks:

3/16, 3/30 through 4/20 (3weeks), 5/11, 6/15 to 6/29 (3weeks), 08 10 through 8/17 (2weeks)

Where'd you get this info from?? Seems our local is CRAZY SLOW at getting information out to membership... 8 days just for me to get a copy of the concessions (we were told the delay was getting committee persons prepared to answer questions, but when they came around with the flier, we were simply told "all questions will be answered on Sunday by Bob King").

So yeah... Wright doesn't want us getting rumors from the media but doesn't give us official word anywhere until days before it happens. DTP already has an official list from their president for the next few MONTHS.

Where'd you get this info from?? Seems our local is CRAZY SLOW at getting information out to membership... 8 days just for me to get a copy of the concessions (we were told the delay was getting committee persons prepared to answer questions, but when they came around with the flier, we were simply told "all questions will be answered on Sunday by Bob King").

So yeah... Wright doesn't want us getting rumors from the media but doesn't give us official word anywhere until days before it happens. DTP already has an official list from their president for the next few MONTHS.

If it took 8 days to get a copy I would almost bet you work days in either Truck Body or Truck Paint thats how that comedian works.

Dont's blame it on Wright, he has done everything in his power to notify the membership as he finds out the facts. The rumor of the SUV side being down the 30th of March popped up Friday late afternoon. The UAW hasn't had the time to put out a flyer concerning the downweek. I imagine you will see something from the UAW this week. Jenkins did confirm the rumor of the downweek though along with the parts plant that provides seats for the SUV. They are going to be down as well. If they have already been notified by MP&L it is as sure as it gets.

IT WAS POSTED ON HERE THE SAME DAY. WE PRINTED OFF SEVERAL COPIES THE FIRST DAY! HELLO,YOU WILL KNOW WERE TO LOOK NEXT TIME. :shades:

Maybe he still hasn't learned his way around the plant floor yet. Afterall he is from St. Louis. Just Joking TR. Keep up the fight.

I think you need to look to Jeff Schmitt for info more that Wright. Be that as it may, the info came through channels. The source is reliable.

Also they are projected weeks and subject to change almost by the minute.

Edited by mikem12

I think you need to look to Jeff Schmitt for info more that Wright. Be that as it may, the info came through channels. The source is reliable.

Also they are projected weeks and subject to change almost by the minute.

[/quote

Do you know any of the dates for the projected down weeks?

[/quote Well I was right and it happened even sooner than I thought, I guess forced lay off pays better than retirement if I had of gotten a buyout. Looks like maybe will get many weeks down. I didn't want to be off but I guess I will enjoy every minute since I don't have a choice