2008 Mustang Bullitt X plan

fcmustang08

Hello all, new member. Looking to buy an 08 Bullitt really soon. Ford rebate in my area for a 2008 Bullitt is $4,500 right now. Was wondering what X plan pricing would be on a MSRP of $33,865. Dealer says invoice is $31,386 and they can sell car for $26,118. Edmunds and KBB have invoice at $30,959. 1ZVHT82H385206260 Good price or not? Any idea if rebates will be greater come April 1st?

Thanks

Hello all, new member. Looking to buy an 08 Bullitt really soon. Ford rebate in my area for a 2008 Bullitt is $4,500 right now. Was wondering what X plan pricing would be on a MSRP of $33,865. Dealer says invoice is $31,386 and they can sell car for $26,118. Edmunds and KBB have invoice at $30,959. 1ZVHT82H385206260 Good price or not? Any idea if rebates will be greater come April 1st?

Thanks

Hi fcmustang. :D If you give us the name and ZIP Code of the Dealership where that particular Bullitt is currently located, we can give you the exact X-Plan Price. Since we do not know if the Invoice Price the Dealer gave you is correct or not, we can not accurately calculate off of that price.

Or, if you can find out the true "Factory Invoice Price", you can figure the X-Plan Price yourself.

The calculation is as follows: The actual Factory Invoice Price x .996 + a $75 "Administration Fee" = the X-Plan Price.

Then you would deduct any Incentives and Rebates you may qualify.

Good luck. :beerchug:

Hi fcmustang. :D If you give us the name and ZIP Code of the Dealership where that particular Bullitt is currently located, we can give you the exact X-Plan Price. Since we do not know if the Invoice Price the Dealer gave you is correct or not, we can not accurately calculate off of that price.

Or, if you can find out the true "Factory Invoice Price", you can figure the X-Plan Price yourself.

The calculation is as follows: The actual Factory Invoice Price x .996 + a $75 "Administration Fee" = the X-Plan Price.

Then you would deduct any Incentives and Rebates you may qualify.

The dealership name West - Herr Ford Inc

5025 Camp Road

Hamburg, NY 14075

VIN for Bullitt is: 1ZVHT82H385206260 This car is my first choice and this is the quote they gave me 2 weeks ago:

Thank you for your inquiry on the 2008 Mustang Bullitt.

This is one of two have in stock and are motivated to sell these vehicles.

MSRP $33,865.00

Discount -3,247.00

Less Ford Rebate -$4,500.00

Your Cost $26,118.00 plus taxes and fees Invoice price $31,386

I also found another Bullitt at this dealership below:

Upstate Ford, Inc.

Route 16 Main Street

Holland, NY 14080 VIN 1ZVHT82H385161580

Ricart Ford is a very large Ford dealer outside of Columbus, Ohio. I was there about a month ago. They had 5 green Bullitts left, and 1 black one (in the showroom with exhaust & lowering springs).

Here's what their deal is right now...

All remaining '08 Bullitts are $9,000 OFF STICKER. They will also do 0% for 72 months.

When I was there a month ago the deal was $8K off sticker. Now they have taken another 1,000 off! Go to the link below and look at the Bullitt in the middle of the top row. How about a new Bullitt for $23,000!?!?!?! :o

RICART FORD SPECIAL DEALS

I just bought a new Challenger (sorry Ford guys!). Otherwise, I would be up there right now scooping up one of these things. I spoke with a product rep named Zane. He was pretty cool and didn't try to squeeze my head or anything. Call and ask for him.

I don't know how many Bullitts they have left at this point. When I search their inventory on their website, they are only showing 1 left...

2008 BULLITT 1ZVHT82H485181918 MSRP: $32,215

Edited by Top_Fuel

The dealership name West - Herr Ford Inc

5025 Camp Road

Hamburg, NY 14075

VIN for Bullitt is: 1ZVHT82H385206260 This car is my first choice and this is the quote they gave me 2 weeks ago:

Thank you for your inquiry on the 2008 Mustang Bullitt.

This is one of two have in stock and are motivated to sell these vehicles.

MSRP $33,865.00

Discount -3,247.00

Less Ford Rebate -$4,500.00

Your Cost $26,118.00 plus taxes and fees Invoice price $31,386

I also found another Bullitt at this dealership below:

Upstate Ford, Inc.

Route 16 Main Street

Holland, NY 14080 VIN 1ZVHT82H385161580

Hi fcmustang. :D Unfortunately it seems that the 2008 models are no longer listed on the Ford AXZ-Plan site. Only the 2009-2010 models. So I can not get you an official X-Plan Price.

What we can do is this: If the Invoice Price you listed above is correct, then the X-Plan Price calculation would be $31,386 x .996 + a $75 "Administrator Fee" = $31,335.46.

So the X-Plan Price of that Bullitt would be $31,335.46 (if the Invoice Price you were given is correct).

The Dealer would then add your State Taxes, Title and Registration and a maximum "Documentation Fee" of up to $75 (all other "customary" Dealer Fees are forbidden by Ford X-Plan Rules). Then any Incentives would be deducted from that price. I currently see up to $4,500 in Incentives, as you were told by your Dealer.

If you are purchasing non-Plan as a regular Retail buyer, the Dealer is free to charge any and all additional Fees/Charges they would like, at their discretion. It is pure profit for them.

Hope this information helps (and is not too confusing).

Edited by bbf2530

Hi fcmustang. :D Unfortunately it seems that the 2008 models are no longer listed on the Ford AXZ-Plan site. Only the 2009-2010 models. So I can not get you an official X-Plan Price.

What we can do is this: If the Invoice Price you listed above is correct, then the X-Plan Price calculation would be $31,386 x .996 + a $75 "Administrator Fee" = $31,335.46.

So the X-Plan Price of that Bullitt would be $31,335.46 (if the Invoice Price you were given is correct).

The Dealer would then add your State Taxes, Title and Registration and a maximum "Documentation Fee" of up to $75 (all other "customary" Dealer Fees are forbidden by Ford X-Plan Rules). Then any Incentives would be deducted from that price. I currently see up to $4,500 in Incentives, as you were told by your Dealer.

If you are purchasing non-Plan as a regular Retail buyer, the Dealer is free to charge any and all additional Fees/Charges they would like, at their discretion. It is pure profit for them.

Hope this information helps (and is not too confusing).

The way I figure it, I could do better without the X plan pricing if they are willing to sell for 26,118

Thanks for the info!

Ricart Ford is a very large Ford dealer outside of Columbus, Ohio. I was there about a month ago. They had 5 green Bullitts left, and 1 black one (in the showroom with exhaust & lowering springs).

Here's what their deal is right now...

All remaining '08 Bullitts are $9,000 OFF STICKER. They will also do 0% for 72 months.

When I was there a month ago the deal was $8K off sticker. Now they have taken another 1,000 off! Go to the link below and look at the Bullitt in the middle of the top row. How about a new Bullitt for $23,000!?!?!?! :o

RICART FORD SPECIAL DEALS

I just bought a new Challenger (sorry Ford guys!). Otherwise, I would be up there right now scooping up one of these things. I spoke with a product rep named Zane. He was pretty cool and didn't try to squeeze my head or anything. Call and ask for him.

I don't know how many Bullitts they have left at this point. When I search their inventory on their website, they are only showing 1 left...

2008 BULLITT 1ZVHT82H485181918 MSRP: $32,215

Hey, what the heck, i'll counter with $9,000 off MSRP.

I don't see how Ricart can do the zero/72 though. The Ford incentive site it cannot be used in conjuction with rebates.

I don't see how Ricart can do the zero/72 though. The Ford incentive site it cannot be used in conjuction with rebates.

I don't know. It could be excluded. It's not clear in their advertisement. Ricart is one of the largest Ford stores in the country...so maybe they can get it done somehow? :shrug:

Bottom line is that their deal is for anyone who walks in off the street. No X-Plan or other stuff necessary. They want these cars sold NOW and they're going to keep upping the incentives until they're gone. Just don't wait too long! :beerchug:

edit - I checked their website this morning (March 11), and I can't find any '08 Mustangs left? :unsure:

Edited by Top_Fuel

• 1 year later...

Wow! I wish I could have gotten a deal like that when I bought my 2008 Bullitt. I got it for X Plan price and thought I was doing good. I was worried that I wouldn't get one before they got to the limit that they were going to make on them, but I think they never did even get to that limit.