CAP

Starship

What is with the vote? We are gonna vote for the cleaning people to be uaw members? What all does this mean does anyone know? I mean we are auto workers how can they be uaw? Should'nt they be a different union? Or am I misinformed?

My wife is a nurse, and represented by the U.A.W.

What is with the vote? We are gonna vote for the cleaning people to be uaw members? What all does this mean does anyone know? I mean we are auto workers how can they be uaw? Should'nt they be a different union? Or am I misinformed?

Premier has voted in the UAW. Now they need to become part of a Local. Region 4 wants our local to accept them so we're conducting a vote for that purpose.

once again,anybody know how many you have on ilo,looking for possible postings anywhere but se mich. i have to get out of here its depressing

I believe between 80 - 100. As far as postings for CAP, I don't see them for maybe a year or just under when we launch the new Explorer and hopefully bring back a second shift. There could be a chance after the buyouts because there seemed to be quite a few people interested but we will have to wait and see what materializes.