saline question

ford5151

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the info! Oh! and by the way Goats are not my thing but tell your wife thanks for the offer :ohsnap:

That is so nice, but your momma called and she needs her udder tugged on and her hooves cleaned!!!!!!!! I said that your momma is a cow!!!!!!!!! That is so fucking funny!!!!!! Your fatass momma is a cow!!!!!! A big fatass ugly cow at that!!!!!!!lollollollollollollollol

You can really go fuck a goat!!!!!!! You are the single worst poster on this sight and the reason that I will never post here or come to this website again!

If you're going to have that attitude, I would rather you stay out of Saline as well.

:angrymirror: :angrymirror: :angrymirror: :angrymirror: :angrymirror:

That is so nice, but your momma called and she needs her udder tugged on and her hooves cleaned!!!!!!!! I said that your momma is a cow!!!!!!!!! That is so fucking funny!!!!!! Your fatass momma is a cow!!!!!! A big fatass ugly cow at that!!!!!!!lollollollollollollollol

The more I think about it,this dweeb might have had some strange expiriences on a farm. If you know what I mean.... :banmolest: :banmolest: :banmolest:

The more I think about it,this dweeb might have had some strange expiriences on a farm. If you know what I mean.... :banmolest: :banmolest: :banmolest:

I don't mean to get you guys off subject, but does anyone know what the senority level for the 67 tranferred was? I should be getting close to mine, just wanted to get my things in order. Thanks!

I don't mean to get you guys off subject, but does anyone know what the senority level for the 67 tranferred was? I should be getting close to mine, just wanted to get my things in order. Thanks!

:hysterical: I had to wipe a tear from laughing so hard---yeah, you are in the the '95 range. I ain't chucklin' at you bro, but the boys up top are taggin' each other pretty good. LOL I've had a couple rounds with the Detroitfanz and my hat is off to him if he can run dickcaster off here! :beerchug: :yahoo: :banvictory:

:hysterical: I had to wipe a tear from laughing so hard---yeah, you are in the the '95 range. I ain't chucklin' at you bro, but the boys up top are taggin' each other pretty good. LOL I've had a couple rounds with the Detroitfanz and my hat is off to him if he can run dickcaster off here! :beerchug: :yahoo: :banvictory:

Damn, props from you??????????????? Never woulda thought. But thanx if that was sincere.

:rockon:

I don't know who was the lowest, but two people I know had either 9/94 or 10/94. The senority order was scrambled due to some buildings finally releasing people who should have already been released.

Damn, props from you??????????????? Never woulda thought. But thanx if that was sincere.

:rockon:

That was sincere---I'm hoping that it puts a meaning on going toe to toe. The company knows we're tapped. They very well may ask, but it will be a shallow request. JMO