My Sub pay shows how many weeks i have left

jrboatin

Well it started.....

My sub pay check came today in the mail. Paid date says 3/20/09 and shows how many weeks I have left....

I cant believe it started.......

Yeah Brother, but don't get your chin down. Were you already on ILO or did you come out of the JSP? The reason I ask is because JSP folks were supposed to get their last "company/jsp" check on the 20th; sub to follow for the next two weeks. Which one is it? Be strong brother

Well it started.....

My sub pay check came today in the mail. Paid date says 3/20/09 and shows how many weeks I have left....

I cant believe it started.......

We'll be into the tap portion by the end of the year, which is pretty sad because the day of the vote I remember a building chair telling us that THIS would not happen. Yeah right blow some more smoke to get what you want. Is what I was thinking at the time. 39 and counting and we got 4 weeks of downtime coming and its not been a month since the vote. 2011 contract better hurry and get here. I keep hearing people say this to me "at least you still have a job" my reply to these people is "yeah but for how long?". THIS SUCKS FOR ALL OF US!!!!! I knew those contract mods were a bad idea and for my union to scare everbody they could to vote "yes" is unbelieveable. IF we make it through this and thats a huge IF, what will we have left ?

we were told weeks will only be used if your put on ILO.. is this correct?

Depends on the plant you are at. DTP is on an alternating work schedule and ours count on TLO. If you are at a plant on an alternating work schedule so they don't have to lay a shift off, down weeks (TLO's) will count. Which plant are you at?

I'm at Sandusky and I was on TLO and mine says sub week bal 39 !! We were told TLO do not count what the F is going on!!!!

I would not worry if I where you until you get a second one while on TLO that says 38 weeks left, think of it as the same as unused personal time showing up on your pay stub.

Depends on the plant you are at. DTP is on an alternating work schedule and ours count on TLO. If you are at a plant on an alternating work schedule so they don't have to lay a shift off, down weeks (TLO's) will count. Which plant are you at?

I was told the same thing by my rep. and by the building chair at the meeting on the 8th(same day as the vote here in ky). So which one is right ????? who knows and whoever does know sure as hell aint tellin, so we will wait and see then we'll have a nice big blow up over it I'm sure