Hours at KC or Dearborn

F150MANBDV

Quick question from NAP for KC & DTP.

Are both of you guys on 8 hour shifts right now for F-Series ?

If so have you received any "heads up" on taking on additional production from NAP

going to 1 shift by Job 1 MY '07 ?

Thanks.

Kc is working 8 hours or less....

What's July shutdown look like for everyone? Still the entire month of July for Norfolk?

quote name='F150MANBDV' date='Apr 25 2006, 08:49 PM' post='42314']

Are both of you guys on 8 hour shifts right now for F-Series ?

If so have you received any "heads up" on taking on additional production from NAP

going to 1 shift by Job 1 MY '07 ?

Thanks.

What's July shutdown look like for everyone? Still the entire month of July for Norfolk?

quote name='F150MANBDV' date='Apr 25 2006, 08:49 PM' post='42314']

At Norfolk as far as we know we are only getting the 2 weeks in July.

Yeah and as crappy as our local here is at NAP if we had an extended shutdown we would'nt find out until that last Friday as we are bagging trucks !

Oh yeah guys....we almost forgot...dont come back until August....have a nice summer :slap: OOOPS !

What a bunch of :censored: clowns !

I am so pissed off at the entire situation with not having any decent, straightforward answers to some

very serious questions that affect alot of lives here.....IM GOING NUTS HERE ! :banghead:

Alot of people here at NAP are waiting for word of KC and DTP going to 10 hour shifts because that would probably indicate that we are going down to 1 shift and that means the buyouts are on their way here.

Please, when anybody gets a SOLID start date for 10 hours there, please post it here.

Thanks.

Yeah and as crappy as our local here is at NAP if we had an extended shutdown we would'nt find out until that last Friday as we are bagging trucks !

Oh yeah guys....we almost forgot...dont come back until August....have a nice summer :slap: OOOPS !

What a bunch of :censored: clowns !

I am so pissed off at the entire situation with not having any decent, straightforward answers to some

very serious questions that affect alot of lives here.....IM GOING NUTS HERE ! :banghead:

That is how it played out at SLAP, we got no solid answers until the last minite and then we got only 15 days to decide what we were going to do. I feel that FoMoCo owed us at least 3 or 4 months so we could throughly investigate our options. So Mark Fields can take his apologies about how he knows how this will impact so many lives and shove them up his :censored: .

If they felt so sorry and were genuinely concerned about the impact on our lives they would have given us more time to decide and at least then we would have had time to weigh all the options and investigate their impact on an individual basis. Typical FoMoCo crap.

If you have not had a chance to see exactly what the buyout offers look like I scanned in the documents we received here at SLAP and posted them a while back in the "From SLAP" thread buried a few pages back in the forum. Many posted on the Unofficial SLAP website that they received approximately $62,500.00 after taxes for the $100,000.00 buyout package.

Unofficial SLAP Message Board