NAP news

SCOOTNAP

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The new rumor today was that the Prez got his (pos) daughter a job up in MI.If this is true, that is some underhanded BULLSHIT!

It all goes plant by plant I guess. They must think people don't know or what? Well what I explained in another thread by saying that some broad that has a plant committee connection can get placed on the DROTS with no postings for that job in the department; that came from nowhere and when I mean nowhere: Off the street with no seniority! No plant is hiring as far as I know. What gives?

Hey NoMoVisteon: You're right! FAVORTISM, NEPOTISM, CRONYISM! Eventually it will be the downfall of the union. Don't wait for Ford to bend us over. The union is doing it also. :fan: :fan: :fan: :fan:

CUT THAT CHECK, CUT THAT CHECK!

The new rumor today was that the Prez got his (pos) daughter a job up in MI.If this is true, that is some underhanded BULLSHIT!

Are you saying that idiot Chris Kimmons got his daughter a job in Michigan? This should be verified before it is posted and if it is true the union members need to bring Kimmons and management up on charges.

Are you saying that idiot Chris Kimmons got his daughter a job in Michigan? This should be verified before it is posted and if it is true the union members need to bring Kimmons and management up on charges.

After I heard that, I ask 2 union reps. about it and they said "I don't know, but I heard the same thing", now what kind of BULLSHIT answer is that! I don't know how we can find out the truth.

If this is true do not mess with UAW charges, they are a joke.

Was the same job offered to hourly workers with more seniority than her? Get the facts. Then if it is true call the NLRB for advice on how to file charges.

All members with higher seniority should file charges with the National Labor Relations Board "IF" UAW president Chris Kimmons' daughter was given preferential treatment and Ford went along with it. Both may be in in violation of unfair labor practice laws.

If this is true do not mess with UAW charges, they are a joke.

Was the same job offered to hourly workers with more seniority than her? Get the facts. Then if it is true call the NLRB for advice on how to file charges.

All members with higher seniority should file charges with the National Labor Relations Board "IF" UAW president Chris Kimmons' daughter was given preferential treatment and Ford went along with it. Both may be in in violation of unfair labor practice laws.

10-4 thanks for the info.

they have posted a sign-off sheet for skilled trades volunteers to take the lay-off on the third week of July....when ar they going to CUT THAT CHECK?????? :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

FORD is going to CUT THAT CHECK !!! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: for the last week worked before closing !!!

"Tank"

any truth to the rumor that the August shutdown will now be 2 weeks? :titanic: :kissass:

I did hear from Mr. Stone today that the week of Aug. 14 was cancelled and that the last two weeks in Aug. was added 21st and 28th, but who knows this shit changes like the weather. :shrug:

Body shop area manager and a supervisor told me they believe there will be 2 weeks in august.

Body shop area manager and a supervisor told me they believe there will be 2 weeks in august.

Look on the bright side atleast we'll miss some of the heat. :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Hey, and by the way............. Happy payday to ya! :bandance:

Edited by Bigcountry