Ford Plants Down

ldp

From what I have read none of the jobs got out of the plants. Which is a very good thing. Last notice was no evening production at KCAP. Nothing official from mangagement on Monday production.

I am waiting to hear the spin from all the anti american new media.

ASSOCIATED PRESS AP mONDAY IS A GO FOR ALL PLANTS AFFECTED, BUT CHECK FOR SURE

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow...well, I wonder what all of that came from???...I wasn't going to respond, but this is BON isn't it...

Do you realize that most radio broadcast personalities are required to be in a union? Even Rush Limbaugh is, and he doesn't like it...lol....All media facets have one interest, and that is an audience...WJR and WWJ and all other news stations provide just that...news...Republican or Democrat, we all make the world go round'....and I might add that Paul W Smith is conservative, but is also fair.

To you and the other fellow who questioned why I mentioned the far-right wing leanings of the WJR air staff and several of the syndicated shows they choose to air, "It's my post and I can say what I want to..." Seriously, I'd hate for anyone to think that I, a union auto worker, am a regular listener of WJR. Since I mentioned that station, I wanted to clear that up. Obviously, what they were reporting was false..and I got jumped on here for relating it. That, and I don't like republicans in general and can't help taking a jab whenever I can. Paul W. isn't so bad, he's on a pretty even keel..it's that Dan Streeter or however his name is spelled that's the rediculous right wing shill.