Tea Party Day

NAP wife

You got that right. This whole silly ass Tea Bagging crap is nothing but FOX propaganda. These will be completely partisan rallies and those that deny it are either fools or liars!

Fools or Liars?LOL Go look where these started and where they came from. It just didn't start when Fox decided to cover it and try to turn it into propaganda.

I said something about this back in december. It was also a few months ago when this made substantial headlines.

Edited by fmccap

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

never relized there were so many dumbasses on here, because bush spent a few hundred billion, you see nothing wrong with obama spending up to 10 trillion. add up all the money every last president spent totaled together and you get about 1/3 of what this ass wants to spend, where do you think it's going to come from, increase in your taxes dummies.

Iam one of the dummies on here. So for my dunbass sake please make your answer simple while also actually answering my question. When I look at my check-stub this Friday and compare my federal tax withholding with previous weeks or months, what tax increasa are you talking about?

For those attending you are welcome to come any time during 12-5pm, most of the people including myself will there around 1:30-3:30pm. It is family friendly, there will be children. Also there will be no bashing of each other's parties. There will be both people who voted for McCain and Obama there so we need to be respectful of each other. See you tomorrow!

Notice the time? It's very nearly time to go out the door to the, "tea bag event." It's just another terrific thing about retirement. No pager, no fuel, no pets, and--Go anywhere you want, at any time you want.

No Gore did not win a Nobel prize in Economics.

And if any idiot could get one i think you'd have one already.

lol..i don't go to an economics professor to get tips for the stock market. Your attempting to compare apples to oranges here and move away from the subject.

I'm not moving away from the subject or getting stock picks. I thought you were bigger and smarter than resorting to name calling.

Like I said let's compare the two guys beliefs and predictions to the real world and see what we get?

Krugman Still Wrong After All These Years

The above ideas are so simple and so logical that they are beyond the comprehension of academic wonks. Instead, wonks hide behind formulas such as this one:

dY/dD = (1-m)/[1 - (1-t)(1-m)c - t(1-m)]

Krugman used that formula to explain why Germany should be applying more fiscal stimulus. I took the other side of the argument in a pair of articles.

Fiscal Insanity Virus Rapidly Spreading The Globe (Part 1)

Fiscal Insanity Virus Rapidly Spreading The Globe (Part 2)

Sadly, the free lunch theory of economics is what is being taught in universities throughout the world. The Fiscal Inanity Virus, FIV, is on a rampage.

back to the subject at hand....if you think that these teaparties are non-partisan think again.

from this link... teabaggin

its all some bullshit rightwing fear tactic stuff....same old rightwing, same old lies....

tHATS exactly what this is. They have all these folks marching to the beats of the republicans. THis is just to keep the weathly from paying more taxes. They could careless about the middle class. These teabagger parties is the latest attempt by the right to bash the dems. The party of NO has no place left to GO!

back to the subject at hand....if you think that these teaparties are non-partisan think again.

from this link... teabaggin

its all some bullshit rightwing fear tactic stuff....same old rightwing, same old lies....

Who cares if they're non partisan.

Any group supporting less taxes, smaller gov't and less spending has my vote.

:reading:

lol.....i noticed alot of these people connected to these supposed non-partisan events didn't mind spending the hundreds of billions during Bush's admin.

what a waste and to use the name of a significant event in US history for such things is disgraceful and unpatriotic

i think that Andrew Sullivan says it best... Tea Tantrums :happy feet:

:reading: Ljcdad I had such high hopes for you!!! Im shedding a tear as you fall hard back into obama love!

:hysterical:

You got that right. This whole silly ass Tea Bagging crap is nothing but FOX propaganda. These will be completely partisan rallies and those that deny it are either fools or liars!

:hysterical: Yeah! because the LEFT NEVER protests anything and uses partisan tactics! :hysterical: Kool aid drinker......Obama Lover .........RECENT political advocate! I wonder if you were protesting war protests as loudly?>.......Oh i forgot those were NON partisan! :hysterical:

This is not a democrat or republican thing. If you are against having your children pay off this huge tax debt:

Join us Wednesday April 15,

12pm - 5pm

City of Southgate City Hall

14400 Dix-Toledo Rd, 48111

For the rules:

http://foundersamerica.blogspot.com/

BULLS/IT its a white republican thing.. U all did not say shit when bush got us into a $10 billion a month war now going on 6 years so do the math=$OVER $600 BILLION

All the protesters I see are white GOPers... U all hate Obama for 1 reason and we all know why..

coffee and kool aid?

maybe next year they will have soda and beer!

thats it keep hammering bush! You wont live in the present will ya "stephen". What did you get back , and when will it be taxed back into bammers pocket to give to those who refuse to pay their bills? Oh that's right , they need the help , the big bad repubs fucked them :hysterical: you guys are too easy! Maybe they will make a new ale that all you adult bammer backers can drink along with the kool aid drinkers! :hysterical: your guy is everybit the fraud that bush turned out to be! :shades: what...did i just criticise my own? protect your guy baby, it shows your democratic skirt!!! :hysterical:

BULLS/IT its a white republican thing.. U all did not say shit when bush got us into a $10 billion a month war now going on 6 years so do the math=$OVER $600 BILLION

All the protesters I see are white GOPers... U all hate Obama for 1 reason and we all know why..

:hysterical: thats it use race ......you got nothing else baby!!!Guess you just outed yourself didnt you? :shades:

Nice attempt at calling people racist.

Please note Obama is 1/2 white so that would make someone 1/2 a racist?

If you want to compare dollars spent Obama has surpassed in >100 days what Bush totaled in 8 years with two wars,a few hurricanes and flooding disasters. The cries from the left about the national debt and digging a bigger hole for the future is now mute with an even higher rate of spending from a different guy but since it's "your" guy it's now OK? Please look into barrel,pull trigger and wait for flash.

I did not vote for him and I wish him luck but with his past way of doing things and his current rate of spending the math does not equal a balance in the short term or 4 years from now.

You got change so enjoy the ride.

I also agree that government is way out of touch with any common person and anyone who will reduce the size and role of government AND spending our $$$ regardless or gender or race is fine by me.

thats it keep hammering bush! You wont live in the present will ya "stephen". What did you get back , and when will it be taxed back into bammers pocket to give to those who refuse to pay their bills? Oh that's right , they need the help , the big bad repubs fucked them :hysterical: you guys are too easy! Maybe they will make a new ale that all you adult bammer backers can drink along with the kool aid drinkers! :hysterical: your guy is everybit the fraud that bush turned out to be! :shades: what...did i just criticise my own? protect your guy baby, it shows your democratic skirt!!! :hysterical:

busch, not bush, your reading way toooo much into this.

If you want to compare dollars spent Obama has surpassed in >100 days what Bush totaled in 8 years with two wars,a few hurricanes and flooding disasters. The cries from the left about the national debt and digging a bigger hole for the future is now mute with an even higher rate of spending from a different guy but since it's "your" guy it's now OK? Please look into barrel,pull trigger and wait for flash.

I did not vote for him and I wish him luck but with his past way of doing things and his current rate of spending the math does not equal a balance in the short term or 4 years from now.

I also agree that government is way out of touch with any common person and anyone who will reduce the size and role of government AND spending our $$$ regardless or gender or race is fine by me.

ooh yeah and my guy didn't get elected!

assumptions make and ass out of you and me.

Clinton left bush 3 surplus years at about $700 billion . Bush's first year he had a huge deficet and had 8 years of them . And his 5 year budget for 2008-20013 all had huge debts. So get your facts straight.

Obama like FDR has to clean up the trickle down tax cuts for the rich policies of Hoover and Bush/Reagan gave us. HOOVER=BUSH=HOOVER thats what history will show and all of U GOPers can protest all u want but FACTS are the DEMOCRATS control everything now and will for a few decades now like happened after the HOOVER years. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

All the protesters I saw look like the GOP convention :hysterical: I have not seen 1 minority yet.

Clinton left bush 3 surplus years at about $700 billion . Bush's first year he had a huge deficet and had 8 years of them . And his 5 year budget for 2008-20013 all had huge debts. So get your facts straight.

Obama like FDR has to clean up the trickle down tax cuts for the rich policies of Hoover and Bush/Reagan gave us. HOOVER=BUSH=HOOVER thats what history will show and all of U GOPers can protest all u want but FACTS are the DEMOCRATS control everything now and will for a few decades now like happened after the HOOVER years. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

All the protesters I saw look like the GOP convention :hysterical: I have not seen 1 minority yet.

That was a fuzzy math surplus.

Why are you comparing Bush to Hoover?