Tea Party Day

NAP wife

Please show the 90%. GAO estimates 1.7 TRILLION deficit and just Obama's stimulus was 800 BILLION which is almost half.

Please SHOW ME THE FACTS, there was no surplus without fuzzy math.

stimulus is for the bottom 95% of workers... GOP was against it because it didnt give enough $$ to the top 2% like the GOP has done the last 8 years :finger::finger::finger:

If Obama gave the top 5% a $20,000 avg tax rebate like Bush did the GOP would not be saying shit about the $800 bill stimulus :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

2005 the avg. millionaire got a $20K tax cut and the bottom 97% got an avg. of $20 bucks :hysterical::hysterical: ya thats fair :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

It lead to a depression :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stimulus is for the bottom 95% of workers... GOP was against it because it didnt give enough $$ to the top 2% like the GOP has done the last 8 years :finger::finger::finger:

If Obama gave the top 5% a $20,000 avg tax rebate like Bush did the GOP would not be saying shit about the $800 bill stimulus :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

2005 the avg. millionaire got a $20K tax cut and the bottom 97% got an avg. of $20 bucks :hysterical::hysterical: ya thats fair :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

It lead to a depression :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I received 0 FACTS on the 2009 deficit and 0 FACTS on the illusion of a Clinton surplus.

I received 0 FACTS on the 2009 deficit and 0 FACTS on the illusion of a Clinton surplus.

The bitch about all this is that as we plunge into debt---we really don't have any other option besides bringing our work home to the US. :stats:

the budget deficit was going to be over a trillion no matter who got elected president. CBO's jan outlook

homepagegraphic.gif

CBO projects that the deficit this year will total $1.2 trillion, or 8.3 percent of GDP. Enactment of an

economic stimulus package would add to that deficit. In CBO’s baseline, the deficit for 2010 falls to 4.9 percent of GDP, still high by historical standards.

The Near-Term Outlook

In preparing its economic forecast, CBO assumes that current laws and policies governing federal spending and taxes do not change. This forecast, therefore, does not include the effects of a possible fiscal stimulus package. On that basis, CBO anticipates that real GDP will drop by 2.2 percent in calendar year 2009, a steep decline. CBO expects the economy to begin a slow recovery in the second half of 2009 and to grow by a modest 1.5 percent in 2010.

I seen that also I was just wondering where this guy got his 90% was from Bush crap.

:reading:

Care to explain your post?

you know that the rightwing supports liberal economics and the left typically supports classic or conservative economics? I'm quite sure you mixed that up in your head.

thus a Friedman, Von Hayek, vs. Keynes difference.

:reading: Im quite sure that the standard policy of the left when it concerns the economy is to hand out as much of OUR money that they take in taxes in order to secure votes. The left believe wholeheartedly in taking the money of the taxpayer and creating new and expansive programs that they will tell you that you need in order to enslave you brother! :hysterical: The right cuts taxes and lets the money go where it will. I can just hear the chants of no more trickle down economics right!! :hysterical: You are so unoriginal on the left. Obama is engaged in a nationalization of the auto industry, the banking industry and countless other major industries in order to wield power and thats it ! :happy feet: So as you can see , i for one am not going to fall for your rewriting of history and economic positions as it pertains to the respecitve parties. In simpler terms, bush got in trouble with his own because he bowed to the likes of teddy "the pond filler" kennedy and spent like a liberal (thats a left winger in case YOU were confused ). the most expansive expendature in history was the new deal .......President Roosevelts baby , Liberal.......The current administration will now embark on National Healthcare.....I said National , all encompassing , compassionate for the people healthcare! Of course Mr. President will not fork over that money on his own , hell just take yours and put it where HE thinks it should be. You will just go along and fork it over......Thats the liberal philosophy, the right says let the market find its way for each business.

You liberals are great :hysterical: rewrite the history , tell everyone your "conservative" when it comes to the economy because you know after this little bush temper tantrum that the country is having , when you have to stand on your own you will have to come to the right or you will never win! Have fun now because it always swings back ......remember Bush trounced Kerry in election terms a short four and a half years ago :shades: and the bammer comes from chicago ......hes dirty for sure, theyre just waiting for the love fest to dry up! Have fun :happy feet: :happy feet: they all get taken down in the end!! :hysterical: rewrite away on the economy baby , were not buying it!!!!

I seen that also I was just wondering where this guy got his 90% was from Bush crap.

That statement proves to everyone that your an idiot. :hysterical:

Who the hell was the president the last 8 years? do u knwo who it was?? heres a clue/// It wasnt Obama!

So that budget debt is Bush's. Come on use your brain :hysterical::hysterical:

Oh OK I see the last 8 years of screwups that lead to that $1.2 trillion debt was and is Obama'a fault :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Ya your right it was Obama's fault :hysterical::hysterical:

Answer this....Why in 1994 when the GOP took ovr Congress was there 1,500 ear marks and 10 years later when the GOP lost Congress there was 15,000 ear marks?? Answer that... The GOP was responsible for that increase..Oh ya Hannity says its the dems who "WASTEFULLY SPEND" :hysterical::hysterical:

That statement proves to everyone that your an idiot. :hysterical:

Why is that, because I asked you a question and the only thing you could respond with is name calling?

Who the hell was the president the last 8 years? do u knwo who it was?? heres a clue/// It wasnt Obama!

So that budget debt is Bush's. Come on use your brain :hysterical::hysterical:

Oh OK I see the last 8 years of screwups that lead to that $1.2 trillion debt was and is Obama'a fault :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Ya your right it was Obama's fault :hysterical::hysterical:

You my friend are talking about now not the last 8 years. You said

90% of all of Obama debt is Bush's debt.
, You do know this means fiscal year 2009 right? Where is the 90%? It's also funny when you say
8 years of screwups that lead to that $1.2 trillion debt
because I can see you have no idea what you are talking about. The 8 years has costed at least 5 trillion, Come on use your brain :hysterical::hysterical:

Answer this....Why in 1994 when the GOP took ovr Congress was there 1,500 ear marks and 10 years later when the GOP lost Congress there was 15,000 ear marks?? Answer that... The GOP was responsible for that increase..Oh ya Hannity says its the dems who "WASTEFULLY SPEND"

Is this a diversionary tactic now because you have no answers? Before I answer that you should get your FACTS straight unless of course you can provide me with those 15000 earmarks that you made up. I believe the record was about 10000 and that is because those pigs are only worried about money and power just like the current legislature.

Before you call me some names or change the subject maybe you should look into the amount of pork that has been in this administrations bills.

Edited by fmccap

Why is that, because I asked you a question and the only thing you could respond with is name calling?

You my friend are talking about now not the last 8 years. You said , You do know this means fiscal year 2009 right? Where is the 90%? It's also funny when you say because I can see you have no idea what you are talking about. The 8 years has costed at least 5 trillion, Come on use your brain :hysterical::hysterical:

Is this a diversionary tactic now because you have no answers? Before I answer that you should get your FACTS straight unless of course you can provide me with those 15000 earmarks that you made up. I believe the record was about 10000 and that is because those pigs are only worried about money and power just like the current legislature.

Before you call me some names or change the subject maybe you should look into the amount of pork that has been in this administrations bills.

fmccap, you're trying to have a rational conversation with a guy(fordworker) that has never backed up anything that he says. He' has never posted a link to say where he gets his info. What he fails to realize is that what is going on today started with Reagan but Clinton is the one that killed so many jobs with the signing of NAFTA that Reagan started. Also with the deregulation signings of the past between both party's and bad trade deals. If he thinks all this came about within the last 8 years under Bush, then than makes him a complete idiot when it all started with Clinton but Bush made it worse by not responding.

Your statement proves your a republican.. answer the question rushublican..If Bush was the pres the last 8 years and there is a projected $1.2 trillion this year why is that not on Bush??

Add the cost of the unjust war and war injured and we get to pay over a trillion more on top of the $800 billion we have already wasted on that unjust war..

Answer it.... oh ya u cant because Hannity says its all Obama's fault :hysterical::hysterical:

Answer why over 90% of this debt is not Bush's debt.......U cannot because u know Im right and all u can say is "he called me a name wah wah "" typical republican never answer the question just bring up stuff that dont matter.....go back and listen to rush and Sean

Edited by fordworker

Your statement proves your a republican.. answer the question rushublican..If Bush was the pres the last 8 years and there is a projected $1.2 trillion this year why is that not on Bush??

Add the cost of the unjust war and war injured and we get to pay over a trillion more on top of the $800 billion we have already wasted on that unjust war..

Answer it.... oh ya u cant because Hannity says its all Obama's fault :hysterical::hysterical:

Answer why over 90% of this debt is not Bush's debt.......U cannot because u know Im right and all u can say is "he called me a name wah wah "" typical republican never answer the question just bring up stuff that dont matter.....go back and listen to rush and Sean

I answered it and asked for your FACTS which I did not recieve. So who can't answer?

The only thing proven in your post is that you are a partisan tool, I only asked a question.

FACT CHECK: Obama disowns deficit he helped shape

WASHINGTON (AP) - "That wasn't me," President Barack Obama said on his 100th day in office, disclaiming responsibility for the huge budget deficit waiting for him on Day One.

It actually was him - and the other Democrats controlling Congress the previous two years - who shaped a budget so out of balance.

Nice circular logic.

So the omnibus bills and the stimulus bills aren't his now because congress holds the purse strings? Its congresses fault not the presidents. Cool.

People can stop blaming him for the deficit now. :happy feet:

the $10billion a month war n Iraq wasn't his and the numbers are still growing

tHATS exactly what this is. They have all these folks marching to the beats of the republicans. THis is just to keep the weathly from paying more taxes. They could careless about the middle class. These teabagger parties is the latest attempt by the right to bash the dems. The party of NO has no place left to GO!

I hate to tell you this but THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS "MIDDLE CLASS" That term is a phony EUPHEMISM. A fantasy-like, make-believe slogan politicans use to manipulate your minds. YOU ARE EITHER RICH OR POOR. And for most of us in this country. WE ARE POOR!

Edited by Bored of Pisteon

I hate to tell you this but THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS "MIDDLE CLASS" That term is a phony EUPHEMISM. A fantasy-like, make-believe slogan politicans use to manipulate your minds. YOU ARE EITHER RICH OR POOR. And for most of us in this country. WE ARE POOR!

I can agree with that. The kicker is the fact that those of us who live in the illusion of middle class life actually work for what we have while the rest just apply for welfare and food stamps. Those people can sell Kool-aid on the side and make twice what we make busting our butts on the grind stone.

i know we work to make the rich richer and they throw us scraps. The welfare shit is just scare tactic shit to keep us didivded against those that really have power. don't fall for it.

Yes that is correct, divide and conquer.

Now Obama wants to tax all of the wealthy and corporations that are taking money offshore. These individuals and corporations want all of the benefits of living in the U.S. but dont want to pay their fair share in taxes. The first thing the rich bark is this is going to hurt jobs in the US. This move will punish not reward corporations for taking jobs overseas.

The way I see it is the ones who benefit the most of the US system of government should be required to pay more, or at least their fair share. After all if our government turns to communism or the working class revolts and overthrows our govt. this group has the most to lose. They should want to perserve the current system.

If we had an import tax equal to the revenue that would have been paid if the good was produced in the US, then workers in the US would pay less overall taxes and US production would increase. It would no longer be profitable for Ford, GM, GE ect.. to ship jobs to Mexico if they were required to pay additional taxes on importing the goods back to the US. 85 percent of Fords Mexican production is sold in the US or Canada. Now lets see who would argue against this proposal. Ford, Toyota, GE, RCA and all of the other companies that produce outside of the US and ship back into the US. Few workers would argue because they would reap the benefit of job security. Some consumers would be unhappy because they wont be able to buy as much junk that they dont need.