just gotta say Attaboy to the guys runnin the show...

ford4v429

Back when Mulally was put in charge of the what the 2nd or 3rd restructuring, kinda had to wonder what a airplane guy could do...then hocking everything for a line of credit...lots of folks were kinda wondering...

you know in the past few weeks Ive heard/read more positive press about FoMoCo's management than ever- you cant pick up a trade magazine or paper these days without hearing about Ford being so far ahead of the other ailing automakers...Automotive production had a great ecoboost/twin clutch article, local papers rehashing the prearranged financing that now was such a brilliantly timed and executed idea by Mr Mulally, etc...

I know ford's hurting- but it sure looks like if any of the 'big three' are gonna make it, its gonna be Ford. Might be time for some ads to take advantage of the economic conditions- while I'm not hoping GM or Chrysler will fold, I do keep hearing a lot of folks are not wanting to buy a product from a manufacturer that might not make it- the press seems ripe lately with good things to say(at least not bad things to say) about Ford weathering the situation and moving forward. Might just be time for Bill Ford to do another commercial 'suggesting' its a great time to buy American- and somehow word in there if the big three aint what they used to be that it looks like Fords goal is to become the big 'one' and keep on trucking with its >100 year heritage...

good job guys, best of luck to you!

PS- could someone please see they offer a new rear bumper option for the 2011 Mustang, if ones not in the works yet? :)

Edited by ford4v429

Back when Mulally was put in charge of the what the 2nd or 3rd restructuring, kinda had to wonder what a airplane guy could do...then hocking everything for a line of credit...lots of folks were kinda wondering...

you know in the past few weeks Ive heard/read more positive press about FoMoCo's management than ever- you cant pick up a trade magazine or paper these days without hearing about Ford being so far ahead of the other ailing automakers...Automotive production had a great ecoboost/twin clutch article, local papers rehashing the prearranged financing that now was such a brilliantly timed and executed idea by Mr Mulally, etc...

I know ford's hurting- but it sure looks like if any of the 'big three' are gonna make it, its gonna be Ford. Might be time for some ads to take advantage of the economic conditions- while I'm not hoping GM or Chrysler will fold, I do keep hearing a lot of folks are not wanting to buy a product from a manufacturer that might not make it- the press seems ripe lately with good things to say(at least not bad things to say) about Ford weathering the situation and moving forward. Might just be time for Bill Ford to do another commercial 'suggesting' its a great time to buy American- and somehow word in there if the big three aint what they used to be that it looks like Fords goal is to become the big 'one' and keep on trucking with its >100 year heritage...

good job guys, best of luck to you!

PS- could someone please see they offer a new rear bumper option for the 2011 Mustang, if ones not in the works yet? :)