stamping plants

ranger7

All we were told was that the automation and engineering classes would be combined (machine repair,millwrights, and electricians) and that they would get rid of the oilers. We only have 1 or 2 anyway so I think they were just going to red-line them.

The BSP proposal as you state it sounds very much like what Maumee was shown.

Thanks a bunch for the info.

Don't be suprised if your chairman made a side agreement that was not given to the membership.

It looks like every plant for itself.

Rumor has it that the Maumee agreement is on hold anyway.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What does BSP stand for? Brook Park?

DUH! Brook Park?????????????????????????? DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are obviously NOT a FoMoCo employee. So, What the hell you doin' here?

Buffalo stamping plant.

Mike, why even respond to these imbeciles? I know, "just tryin' to be helpful". :doh:

DUH! Brook Park?????????????????????????? DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are obviously NOT a FoMoCo employee. So, What the hell you doin' here?

Mike, why even respond to these imbeciles? I know, "just tryin' to be helpful". :doh:

1. If I recall, I think he works at Monroe stamping, so be nice to him. He could be your partner some day at Woodhaven.

2. Name is not Mike, try again.

Don't be suprised if your chairman made a side agreement that was not given to the membership.

It looks like every plant for itself.

Rumor has it that the Maumee agreement is on hold anyway.

Maumee was put on hold because the international told us to. Why good question you have a good answer because walton hills has a vote on friday.

Duh yourself asshole, I'm a ford employee and I dont' know EVERY acronym for our plants either....you need to just get a life.

yS!

Someone try to get that Waltoin Hills info out ASAP !!

A BRIEF SUMMARY

from the walton hills info paper today 8-8-2006

elimination of tag relief except on "hot" lines

train production in quality inspection-use inspectors mainly for weld checks and dimentional

reduce cleaners but not totally

eliminate oiler classification

material handling will become just 2 classifications-clerical and equipment operator

die staging done by production line teams( which i read as eliminate die set classification

buy outs- 120 skilled 60 non-skilled 120 more in near future

no major changes for skilled trades BUT does say the plant will support any changes that come from the 2007 national contract--

allow use of personal days after the fact-IF the employee has had perfect attendace

RATIFICATION OF THESE CHANGES GARAUNTEES "NEW" WORK TO WALTON HILLS. ECONOLINE FLOOR PAN,ECONOLINE REAR DOORS ASSEMBLIES, AND E-ROOFS.

VOTE THIS FRIDAY 8-12

:kuko:

Oakville will be the largest complex in North America. That puts BSP in a good location geographically.

I think after they beat everyone else down "they'll be back".

Could be as early as next week.

:happy feet: Hey red dawg I heard from of the boys. T :shrug: hat the international is coming wed. did you hear the same thing :shrug: :rockon: