Some 2006 Explorer pics!!

Do you have photography experience? Those are some damn nice pictures...good enough to be on the corporate site. My favorite is the second winter picture. The Explorer is good for all seasons. B)

Thank you for the compliments!!

Yes I have been shooting for a long time and just got better equipment to increase my quality of my shots and MAYBE start to consider selling potential future shots.

Thank you for the compliments!!

Yes I have been shooting for a long time and just got better equipment to increase my quality of my shots and MAYBE start to consider selling potential future shots.

Tofer, I hope you don't mind...but I want to post your images on the Unofficial Louisville Assembly Plant Website. I am the Webmaster, Scott Renfro.

You can visit our website at www.geocities.com/clarkscottkent/laplant/html

We have a message board at: www.voy.com/124363/

Thanks,

Scott

Tofer, I hope you don't mind...but I want to post your images on the Unofficial Louisville Assembly Plant Website. I am the Webmaster, Scott Renfro.

You can visit our website at www.geocities.com/clarkscottkent/laplant/html

We have a message board at: www.voy.com/124363/

Thanks,

Scott

That would be fine and thank you for asking, please be sure to give me credit for images.

I tried the URL for the geocities and it comes up blank?

Thanks!

That would be fine and thank you for asking, please be sure to give me credit for images.

I tried the URL for the geocities and it comes up blank?

Thanks!

I was in the middle of making some changes...it should work now. If it doesn't, just keep refreshing. It was acting up for me also.

Scott

I was in the middle of making some changes...it should work now. If it doesn't, just keep refreshing. It was acting up for me also.

Scott

I don't know what's going on with it...I keep getting the message 'Applet Timestamp Started' at the bottom, while it's taking forever to load.

Scott

I don't know what's going on with it...I keep getting the message 'Applet Timestamp Started' at the bottom, while it's taking forever to load.

Excellent, got it to load in Firefox, timed out in IE.

That is cool and thank you!

Excellent, got it to load in Firefox, timed out in IE.

That is cool and thank you!

If you noticed, I used the same exact unit from the media guide to display a 2006 at the top of the page. That's definitely my favorite color and model.

We just started painting an ivory/cream pearl on the Mountaineer that looks beautiful also. If I can only talk my wife out of her Lincoln Continental. :o)

If you noticed, I used the same exact unit from the media guide to display a 2006 at the top of the page. That's definitely my favorite color and model.

We just started painting an ivory/cream pearl on the Mountaineer that looks beautiful also. If I can only talk my wife out of her Lincoln Continental. :o)

That sounds interesting on the Mountaineer!

Congrats Tofer! Your now a celebrity. We are losing Dark Cherry at the beginning of next year. Too bad, I think it's the best color. I'm sure it will be replaced with a similar color. I think it's called Dark Amethist. We also have another pearl color coming called Chocolate something.

By the way, your pic bumped a picture of me and Sergio with some UL cheerleaders from the homepage and I'm not too happy about it.

Congrats Tofer! Your now a celebrity. We are losing Dark Cherry at the beginning of next year. Too bad, I think it's the best color. I'm sure it will be replaced with a similar color. I think it's called Dark Amethist. We also have another pearl color coming called Chocolate something.

By the way, your pic bumped a picture of me and Sergio with some UL cheerleaders from the homepage and I'm not too happy about it.

Wow the color is going away? WTF?? WHY? such a great color!

Sorry about the cheerleaders, i am sure they are better looking than i am, but then again my Explorer not me is the star! :)

Hope your Explorer is as good to you as mine has been to me. 200k miles and counting. The most expensive repairs I have had have been replacing a leaking power steering pump and replacing the worn stock bushings in the suspension with new polyurethane ones (low part costs, high labor charge). Otherwise the engine and transmission have been rock solid.

As for the best color arguement, the Dark Cherry is nice, but my favorite is still the midnight blue found on my '94 Explorer.