400 HP and 110 MPG

If this was true, dont you think the chinese or japs would have already been all over this guy and not put a dime into the almighty prius.

This is just like "GM and Ford have a 100mpg carburetuer on the shelf but wont release it because they're in bed with the oil companies'. The oil speculators just about killed all the car companies last year, dont the ya think the oil companies would have told the speculators to back off if they were all in bed with each other?

If this guy is for real, then I better start planting my corn!

If this was true, dont you think the chinese or japs would have already been all over this guy and not put a dime into the almighty prius.

This is just like "GM and Ford have a 100mpg carburetuer on the shelf but wont release it because they're in bed with the oil companies'. The oil speculators just about killed all the car companies last year, dont the ya think the oil companies would have told the speculators to back off if they were all in bed with each other?

If this guy is for real, then I better start planting my corn!

He won the Sema 1st place award. To win this award you have to give your vehicle to them and allow them to test it. He has been covered by the toledo news. The governor of ohio came to see him off to the SEMA show. His car a 1987 ford mustang was driven from ohio to vagas for the contest and back. Hp2G.com Check it out.

He won the Sema 1st place award. To win this award you have to give your vehicle to them and allow them to test it. He has been covered by the toledo news. The governor of ohio came to see him off to the SEMA show. His car a 1987 ford mustang was driven from ohio to vagas for the contest and back. Hp2G.com Check it out.

Why does it have to be 400 hp ????

Go to his company web site and read the diclaimer. He only counts the "Gasoline" content of the fuel towards the advertised mpg. The car runs on E85 so he never counts the alcohol portion saying "it free". Easy way to make ridicules milage claims.

One of his test trips states that he traveled from Toledo, Ohio to Bowling Green to Defiance to Archbold to Wauseon to Napoleon to Perrysburg. He says the trip was 366 miles but when i google the milage it only comes out 151 miles using the same route he took. I live in NW Ohio and know the area. He also claims from Toledo to Fort Wayne Indiana is 398 miles with 75 miles siteseeing, impossible. Sounds like he need to have his speedometer/ odometer checked. That means he only gets 40 - 45 MPG. Sounds like he's taking people for a ride. If it sounds to good it probably is.

Edited by jdima43558

One of his test trips states that he traveled from Toledo, Ohio to Bowling Green to Defiance to Archbold to Wauseon to Napoleon to Perrysburg. He says the trip was 366 miles but when i google the milage it only comes out 151 miles using the same route he took. I live in NW Ohio and know the area. He also claims from Toledo to Fort Wayne Indiana is 398 miles with 75 miles siteseeing, impossible. Sounds like he need to have his speedometer/ odometer checked. That means he only gets 40 - 45 MPG. Sounds like he's taking people for a ride. If it sounds to good it probably is.

It makes me suspicious being it seems they are building a whole car from scratch. With patents in place, all he has to do is retrofit exisitng autos and he would still have more $$ than he would know what to do with. After all, a new car wont be going forward w/o those patents. If I had that proverbial "100mpg carburetor"(or injection system), I sure wouldnt be building an auto from the ground up.

It makes me suspicious being it seems they are building a whole car from scratch. With patents in place, all he has to do is retrofit exisitng autos and he would still have more $$ than he would know what to do with. After all, a new car wont be going forward w/o those patents. If I had that proverbial "100mpg carburetor"(or injection system), I sure wouldnt be building an auto from the ground up.

I should have read the website first. Still we will see if this thing flies. If as they state , they are going to "reduce the nations' reliance on foreign oil, and help keep the enviroment clean....", it begs to ask how much is this car going to cost ?? $60..$80..$100 grand ?? Thats sure not going to reduce anything but my wallet.