MyFord

I tried to come up with a dispassionate comment but I can't.

That has got to be one of the greatest wastes of money I have heard. I work for the military AND TRUST ME, I have seen and heard of some good ones.

Don't send propaganda to your customers filled with canned stories which are suspect in validity at best.

Don't insult your customers intelligence with horrible pop culture, fads that are out of date and worse, poor grammer.

'Me and my Ford' I believe it is 'My Ford and I' You can still use correct language and still create the emotional connection since this implies that my Ford is a part of me our we are a partenership.

Maybe: is this a under-handed insult to your customers saying "You guys are obese, ignorant and easily distracted by the next cliché so I can shovel garbage and you'll just eat it up."

I would like to think that is NOT the case but I have a suggestion:

When the dealer makes the sale with the customer, he/she already knows a bit about the customer so after the delivery, you can ask some questions if they would like to know about future events, products or maybe updates to their vehicle.

Use this info to tailor the newsletter for the customer making them feel special because it is unique. Adding a section or web link to change or add to their personal newsletter.

If you already do something like this and this is the end result, cancel your account with this agency.