congress can't read

mikem12

And it was Bush who was listening to everyones phone calls illegally but to him it didnt matter.

Why is it OK for Obama to expand this and make the government more immune??????

Is it A: "well Bush did it so it's OK" or B:You didn't know about this?????

funny how u forget that if McCain were elected the big 3 would be in chapter 7 liquidation in april.. just remember what McCain has said since Nov election. he and Romney have said that the big 3 have failed and need to go to chapter 11 and if they went to chapter 7 the govt. would not and should not help them avoid liquidation "go out of business" Just keep that in mind next time you get your $1150 check next week,....

What do you say we should do with the overcapacity in the auto industry??

typical republican racist response. bringing up Germany again and again everytime the right gets out voted they bring it up well this time the GOP's scare tactics aint going to work.. they scared us into war with Iraq but now it aint happening.

Funny how u Repubs bring up Nazi Germany when it was Bush and the Republican party that rushed the homeland security act. the most intrusive rights taking away bill ever passed. And it was Bush who was listening to everyones phone calls illegally but to him it didnt matter.

so keep bringing those weak arguments because in the end its the republicans who want to take away our liberties and return us to the early 19th century and pay everyone $5 an hour..

funny how you seem to call anyone who doesn't agree with you a racist. I could give rats ass what color someone is.

Your problem is you don't see the correlation between what the admin is doing and the history of Germany. what a moron.

please go back to sucking at something you are good at. you damn sure can't see whats in front of you.

You have no clue what so ever and remember you can't fix stupid!

funny how you seem to call anyone who doesn't agree with you a racist. I could give rats ass what color someone is.

Your problem is you don't see the correlation between what the admin is doing and the history of Germany. what a moron.

please go back to sucking at something you are good at. you damn sure can't see whats in front of you.

You have no clue what so ever and remember you can't fix stupid!

u r the moron.

It was and is the Republican party that spies on its citizens and listens to phone calls illegally. If Obama had done what Bush did rush and hannity would talk about it all day long forever but since bush did it its OK..

It was Bush who took the CIA/FBI off of AlQueda and went on vacation for 5 weeks before 9/11 happened. Imagine if Obama had been the pres in 2001 u right wingers would blame him forever and ever admit that because its true. Had Clinton or Obama sat there and read a book for 9 minutes after being told that we r at war think of what hannity would have said..

Go back to the Balkins WAR and look at all the Republicans who said we did not need to go there.. there only war hawks when its a GOP president doing it..

:hysterical: Fordworker has all of you running in circles.....he is a simple liberal who believes all the liberal spin...Just like he accuses you of doing on the right. He is in love with the sound of his own thoughts and has no interest in anyones dissenting opinion. He has the right to believe in whatever he wants and post it here...just as you have the right to fire back! Dont forget however that none of it matters.....it's just noise. If you want to effect "change" get the people who share your views elected. They will enforce your agenda and stifle the fools who follow blindly! Stand up and support the causes that bring out your passion, just like the liberals have been doing for years! They scream the loudest and they get the most attention. The supreme court just shot down sotomayor this week.......wouldnt have happened if you didnt have a republican(Bush) nominating judges :shades: Now what do we have.....a classic liberal trying to stock the court with those who believe as he does.....Republicans do this its racisim.....liberals just good government??? :shades: Fight back, stop those who would seek to enslave you ....Others do, why cant you ???? :shades: Words are hollow, deeds produce results. Obama will succeed and fail like all other presidents......its what he leaves behind that we will have to deal with!!! :shades: Fordworker is a gnat, let him fly around and cry..........just swat him away ! :shades: Elect republicans to counter the dems and watch the all powerful Prez. then!!!

:hysterical: Fordworker has all of you running in circles.....he is a simple liberal who believes all the liberal spin...Just like he accuses you of doing on the right. He is in love with the sound of his own thoughts and has no interest in anyones dissenting opinion. He has the right to believe in whatever he wants and post it here...just as you have the right to fire back! Dont forget however that none of it matters.....it's just noise. If you want to effect "change" get the people who share your views elected. They will enforce your agenda and stifle the fools who follow blindly! Stand up and support the causes that bring out your passion, just like the liberals have been doing for years! They scream the loudest and they get the most attention. The supreme court just shot down sotomayor this week.......wouldnt have happened if you didnt have a republican(Bush) nominating judges :shades: Now what do we have.....a classic liberal trying to stock the court with those who believe as he does.....Republicans do this its racisim.....liberals just good government??? :shades: Fight back, stop those who would seek to enslave you ....Others do, why cant you ???? :shades: Words are hollow, deeds produce results. Obama will succeed and fail like all other presidents......its what he leaves behind that we will have to deal with!!! :shades: Fordworker is a gnat, let him fly around and cry..........just swat him away ! :shades: Elect republicans to counter the dems and watch the all powerful Prez. then!!!

fact is if the GOP had the majority in both houses and president McCain the big 3 would be out of business and the retirees would have a much lower pension with NO count em NO VEBA and NO healthcare.. is that what u want to happen??

And keep dreaming the GOP is not going to win back the Senate anytime in the next decade as they have no chance in any midwestern state, the midwest will look like the new england states now. and just how many members of congress are in the new england states??? ZERO as in none! 0000 members of congress and after 2010 NO senators either except for maybe Collins who is a democrat is republican disguise anyways and I expect her to switch parties like Spector did real soon.

fact is if the GOP had the majority in both houses and president McCain the big 3 would be out of business and the retirees would have a much lower pension with NO count em NO VEBA and NO healthcare.. is that what u want to happen??

And keep dreaming the GOP is not going to win back the Senate anytime in the next decade as they have no chance in any midwestern state, the midwest will look like the new england states now. and just how many members of congress are in the new england states??? ZERO as in none! 0000 members of congress and after 2010 NO senators either except for maybe Collins who is a democrat is republican disguise anyways and I expect her to switch parties like Spector did real soon.

Fordworker is a tool and that's fact

Why is it OK for Obama to expand this and make the government more immune??????

Is it A: "well Bush did it so it's OK" or B:You didn't know about this?????

u just made my point.... its the republican party that grows govt. bigger and bigger.. Bush grew it more than any president in history..he came in with a budget of $1.9 trillion and left us with a budget of $3.5 trillion and when u figure in his unjust war bill its even higher.. and why did Bush leave out the budget War$$every year?? he left it out to make his defecit look smaller than it actually was thats why..

so 1.9 TRILLION$$ to $ 3.5 Trillion is an example of a FISCAL CONSERVATIVE then Id hate to see a fiscal unconservative president :hysterical::hysterical:

if Obama grows the annual budget by 80% to $6.3 trillion then u can say he raised it more then Bush :hysterical: untill then Bush will remain the #1 president for growing our budget :hysterical:

What do you say we should do with the overcapacity in the auto industry??

y dont u man up and tell us what should have been done!! either GM should have got bailed out of they should have gone out of business which one do you prefer?? since your a troll u wont answer this I already know that :hysterical:

u just made my point.... its the republican party that grows govt. bigger and bigger.. Bush grew it more than any president in history..he came in with a budget of $1.9 trillion and left us with a budget of $3.5 trillion and when u figure in his unjust war bill its even higher.. and why did Bush leave out the budget War$$every year?? he left it out to make his defecit look smaller than it actually was thats why..

so 1.9 TRILLION$$ to $ 3.5 Trillion is an example of a FISCAL CONSERVATIVE then Id hate to see a fiscal unconservative president :hysterical::hysterical:

if Obama grows the annual budget by 80% to $6.3 trillion then u can say he raised it more then Bush :hysterical: untill then Bush will remain the #1 president for growing our budget :hysterical:

Oh My God, I think I just might have become a little dumber after reading this post :doh:

:hysterical: Fordworker you crack me up.....you work harder than anyone on here to push your views! Dont you realize that NOTHING you say is convincing anyone? :shades: Have at it brother, spout the line and make sure the cool aid is stirred.......Your doing your share for the "Cause"! The "community" thanks you! I like grape......make sure that its cold and stirred....well we know it will be stirred!! :hysterical: I dont feel like insulting you worker....just a waste of time.......so type on my new political junkie and as i have said before welcome to the party. Im just glad Obama won or your patriotism would not have been this high! :shades: Enjoy the ride son........it will end and you will be on the other side some time soon. ....yeah i know "republicans arent gonna win for a thousand years" .....you keep on believing that ! Be sure to text me when they do start to win back some seats and stifle the chosen one!! :hysterical: Post on kool aid boy, post on, we need a few good laughs!! :hysterical: Life is a long ride brother.......pace yourself! Out of sheer enjoyment i will be looking for your pearls of wisdom to lighten my load and make me smile.....Thanks worker! Until your next, enlightening post! :stats:

Why can't you stay on the subject??? We were talking about illegal wiretapping weren't we???

y dont u man up and tell us what should have been done!! either GM should have got bailed out of they should have gone out of business which one do you prefer?? since your a troll u wont answer this I already know that :hysterical:

The only thing I see you being good at is the childish namecalling.

I already said they should of gone under. If you were as bright as you claim to be you would know that they wouldn't just disappear. They would be liquidated and bought up by other companies who knew how to run a business.

The only thing I see you being good at is the childish namecalling.

I already said they should of gone under. If you were as bright as you claim to be you would know that they wouldn't just disappear. They would be liquidated and bought up by other companies who knew how to run a business.

Are you a Ford employee? If you are your way of thinking would more than likely caused you to be a ILO former Ford employee. Who do you think would buy their assets? I guess maybe the Chinese, that would be good for America.

Didn't this guy used to post under "die wahrheit"?

Are you a Ford employee? If you are your way of thinking would more than likely caused you to be a ILO former Ford employee. Who do you think would buy their assets? I guess maybe the Chinese, that would be good for America.

Somebody who knows how to run a buisness and has money.