Contact info for Ford exec team

Does anyone have contact information for Ford management? I'm just about at the breaking point.

I've had an 09 Expy on order since 21-Mar. I understand there were delays and that my timing was poor on the order, due to the move from MTP to KTP. I've been patient, but this has really had more impact both personally and professionally than I ever would have guessed. Long story short, I waited over 2 months just for the VIN. I was told in the first week of June that the build was scheduled for 14-Jun, and delivery would be 29-Jun, give or take a few days. I just had my dealer check and was told that the truck has in fact been built for 2 weeks, and is currently sitting on a rail, still in Kentucky. On the sticker, it stated the method of transfer as convoy BTW. I should add that this truck is paid in full, sight unseen.

The entire ordering process has been as painful as anything I can remember from a buyer's perspective. This is the first time I've ever ordered a vehicle to be built, so I didn't know what was involved. Information has been sketchy at best. I feel my dealer has been very helpful. FoMoCo, not so much. Vehicles are big ticket expenditures for most of us. I don't understand why there isn't a consumer friendly portal that would allow access to information about a vehicle build, schedule, etc. Let's face it; I can track a $5 package as it moves across the country with UPS or FedEx. Right now I've got a $50K vehicle sitting God only knows where, or why it wasn't shipped when and as expected. FWIW, my company sells and installs large, complex telecommunication systems. If we can't meet a schedule, we always communicate with our client. If we missed a schedule and didn't bother to communicate, I'd expect we'd be fired by the client and rightfully so.

I joined the forum after the order, and see that I'm not alone in this situation. I think Ford management needs to know how we feel. I really don't know if I'd do this again, knowing what I know today.

I *think* one it leaves the gate, its up to the shipper, my first mustang disappeared for a while like that...be patient, it will get there- easy for me to say huh :) the lack of info definitely sucked a couple years ago- except for Kzinti, he had the right idea...the dealers are supposed to have something called 'vehicle visibility' to allow them to check status for you, but again, once it leaves the gate its outta fords hands- unfortunately, I highly doubt you'll get ANY info till the day the day its going to arrive... on contacts, what I found was on media dot ford dot com...all the names are there...email typically seemed to be first initial lastname(cutoff at 8 characters) at ford dot com, but not always...look /search, you can find about anyone these days...

Kzinti had the right idea, too bad Ford didnt take the ball and run with it- but ordered cars are such a low percentage, right or wrong, its not worth their time...I cant say I'd ever order another ford, almost did for the 09, but as it wasnt really 'needed', it wouldnt have matttered if it took a year to showup...but the first one- man that experience just sucked- till I found out about Kzinti- even then though it got messed up, ended up having to start over...anyway, patience...its just a car- a lesson I had to learn the hard way, and let it eat at me for months due to my obsession and fords black hole order info...good luck- it'll get there :)