Obama's qualifications

mikem12

Bush was the worst Pres in history of this great nation. He put our soidiers at risk for political gains.

If you haven't noticed moron we are losing soldiers in Afganistan at 10 times the rate since Obama took over.

duh what, you are a broken record spouting same bullshit over and over. try something new. Yes Bush made mistakes, but he took it to them. He damn sure didn't spend the first 6 month of his term apologizing every fucking Arab in the world for something they started and still support.

Bush was the worst Pres in history of this great nation. He put our soidiers at risk for political gains.

Oh and you still haven't told me of your military service. You know there is a law called stolen valor that states you can be prosecuted for claiming or impersonating a Veteran!

Edited by mikem12

Oh and you still haven't told me of your military service. You know there is a law called stolen valor that states you can be prosecuted for claiming or impersonating a Veteran!

I dont have to tell you nathan. If it makes you feel good to put your business out there than so be it. I will tell you this thou Im on the battle field everyday fighting for the cause.

I dont have to tell you nathan. If it makes you feel good to put your business out there than so be it. I will tell you this thou Im on the battle field everyday fighting for the cause.

You are a liar the battlefield you speak of in front of your key board, you are a charlitan. You couldn't ID a veteran if he kicked you in the balls.

sneak away punk

You are a liar the battlefield you speak of in front of your key board, you are a charlitan. You couldn't ID a veteran if he kicked you in the balls.

sneak away punk

So nasty So mean! Liar is a terrible word be very careful when you use it. One thing you should have been taught is that you respect your elders. I know you were raised better than that so I will give you a pardon this time. But dont let it happen again my son.

So nasty So mean! Liar is a terrible word be very careful when you use it. One thing you should have been taught is that you respect your elders. I know you were raised better than that so I will give you a pardon this time. But dont let it happen again my son.

you are delusional!

dumbwhat, I am not mean nor am I nasty. And thank you counseling me on what you should have done. Also I don't need your ignorant, self important, god I am better than you bull shit. Take your pardon put it up the same place your head is.

Die, I personally know mikem12 and I also have had one-on-one conversations with him about his 8 years of service in the military. For you to talk down to a fellow american and union brother who has served his country to protect your freedoms, like the one you use to come on here and spew the utter nonsense that you do, is simply appalling. If you are truly an american, you should appologize to him and stop knocking down anyone who does not totally agree with you mentality. I for one am trully grateful for the people who have served this country, I don't care what side of the political isle they sit on.

On the other hand, several people have asked you several questions about several items and not one have you answered. Not that I ever expected you to. Isn't it nice to know that you have the freedom to say what you want to people and the thought police will not arrest you, yet?

Die, I personally know mikem12 and I also have had one-on-one conversations with him about his 8 years of service in the military. For you to talk down to a fellow american and union brother who has served his country to protect your freedoms, like the one you use to come on here and spew the utter nonsense that you do, is simply appalling. If you are truly an american, you should appologize to him and stop knocking down anyone who does not totally agree with you mentality. I for one am trully grateful for the people who have served this country, I don't care what side of the political isle they sit on.

On the other hand, several people have asked you several questions about several items and not one have you answered. Not that I ever expected you to. Isn't it nice to know that you have the freedom to say what you want to people and the thought police will not arrest you, yet?

Your validation means nothing tome. This guys thinks like an idiot and consider Pres Bush as a great Presi. This just goes to show you that no matter what this guy is a right winger wrong or right. DOesnt care about the Rethugs trying to take our jobs, never mind that he want admit that. Be a man or a woman and fess up to your party.

Your validation means nothing tome. This guys thinks like an idiot and consider Pres Bush as a great Presi. This just goes to show you that no matter what this guy is a right winger wrong or right. DOesnt care about the Rethugs trying to take our jobs, never mind that he want admit that. Be a man or a woman and fess up to your party.

Wow Dumbwhat it looks as though you woke up this morning only to realize you are still you and you have nothing. I didn't say Bush was a great president just like I didn't say your idol is a great president. By the way my party is Independant and I have been an independant for a long time. You gotta stop masterbating while looking at a picture of Obama maybe you could write better.

YOU JUST HELPED ME PROVE MY POINT. NOW, IMPROVE YOUR ENGLISH.

Hey Diepshit,

our troops are being protected? You need to go back to your sources and tell them Bullshit.

http://www.military.com/news/article/ambus...mp;ESRC=army.nl

I know they are. I was defending our military. YOu need to go back and read the orginal post my friend it was you who said that our troops were not being protected and that our government implemented some new rules that will hinder the safety of our troops. You dont remember YOU posted that? Go back in this same thread and see what you posted. ANd I quote " I will not forgive OBAMA for this if its true". So direct your anger at the right person. You are indeed a dummie. You dont remember what you spew out of your PIEHOLE!

Edited by Die Wahrheit

I know they are. I was defending our military. YOu need to go back and read the orginal post my friend. Longball was the one who said that our troops were not being protected. So direct your anger at the right person.

No you ass it wasn't long ball that said our troops are being properly protected it was you. You were defending the Obama administration not the military. Jesus, do you ever remember anything? you are a liar and a hypocrit, you would defend Charles Manson if he was a Dem. Nothing matters to you as long as you are right. In this case you are not.

No you ass it wasn't long ball that said our troops are being properly protected it was you. You were defending the Obama administration not the military. Jesus, do you ever remember anything? you are a liar and a hypocrit, you would defend Charles Manson if he was a Dem. Nothing matters to you as long as you are right. In this case you are not.

Hey dick head calm down I know i said our troops are being protected and I still say it. You want to take the word of a lousy reporter, you are a idiot. Wait until the investigation is over and you will see. The article clearly states some reporter heard. You are a asshole to even think that our troops are not being protected. You wait it will all come to light and I will not let you forget that you were running your mouth about how our great military was no being protected. I hope you are really proud of yourself you anti bastard. You want to be so quick to condemn our military without hearing the whole story! Read the freakn article. O and these rules you speak of tell me do you know when they were implemented? I know you dont but you want to blame it on Obama. Your are a dumbshit republican who talk lies and expect everyone to believe it. But this draw the line bashing our military..

Edited by Die Wahrheit

Hey dick head calm down I know i said our troops are being protected and I still say it. You want to take the word of a lousy reporter, you are a idiot. Wait until the investigation is over and you will see. The article clearly states some reporter heard. You are a asshole to even think that our troops are not being protected. You wait it will all come to light and I will not let you forget that you were running your mouth about how our great military was no being protected. I hope you are really proud of yourself you anti bastard. You want to be so quick to condemn our military without hearing the whole story!

Hey penis breath that came fro Military.com it reports directly from the field. Also I had heard this before from my friends and Brothers who are there. So take your bull shit some place else.

Punkass, I have honored more military than you could ever fucking imagine. You, ya little punk wouldn't have the slightest clue about how the military works or wouldn't be saying half the bull shit you do. I have yet to condem the military I am and will continue to condem the administration for putting handcuffs on our military by not giving them the opportunity to properly fight an enemy. You persist in trying to twist the point but punk you won't be allowed to.

Hey penis breath that came fro Military.com it reports directly from the field. Also I had heard this before from my friends and Brothers who are there. So take your bull shit some place else.

Punkass, I have honored more military than you could ever fucking imagine. You, ya little punk wouldn't have the slightest clue about how the military works or wouldn't be saying half the bull shit you do. I have yet to condem the military I am and will continue to condem the administration for putting handcuffs on our military by not giving them the opportunity to properly fight an enemy. You persist in trying to twist the point but punk you won't be allowed to.

Answer the freaking question when did these rules get implemented? Tell me.. And i didnt hear you condemn the Bush Adminstration..Like I said you rethugs are all alike, add to the problem with no solution. Try and put everything on Obama. Peddle that bullshit somewhere else to someone who doesnt know any better my friend because you are playing out of your league here TeaBag Head.

Answer the freaking question when did these rules get implemented? Tell me.. And i didnt hear you condemn the Bush Adminstration..Like I said you rethugs are all alike, add to the problem with no solution. Try and put everything on Obama. Peddle that bullshit somewhere else to someone who doesnt know any better my friend because you are playing out of your league here TeaBag Head.

ass wipe you are so full of shit your breath stinks, take a long hike off a short pier.

ass wipe you are so full of shit your breath stinks, take a long hike off a short pier.

I figured you wouldnt answer the question. How about this my friend. We are on the same team, we want whats best for ourselves and family. We may have differences and thats ok. We do not have to agree on everything. But we can have healthy debates. And as far as i am concerned you are my brother. We are the union and together we stand.

I figured you wouldnt answer the question. How about this my friend. We are on the same team, we want whats best for ourselves and family. We may have differences and thats ok. We do not have to agree on everything. But we can have healthy debates. And as far as i am concerned you are my brother. We are the union and together we stand.

Why in the world should I answer you on anything. Have you answered anyone? nope, you simply side step and move back to telling everyone the world is the it is because of Bush.

I am still waiting on your military experience you spoke highly of.

come big nothing show us what you have.

What wait a minute your pulling the Brother, touchy feelly, we all want the same thing tact.

Please.