Obama's qualifications

mikem12

Get a clue to whats going on. there are two wars going on wake up. I guess you didnt hear the Republicants applauded Obama for this. Yes they have no problem spending on war but not healthcare..

I support the war...always have.......my point is that last year guys like you were against the war and voted for obama because he promised to bring home the troops in 16 months.....another promise that he will not keep...(THAT WAS MY POINT![/b]!)......I know that you have very limited abilities when it comes to reading comprehension, so from now on I'll try to write slower so that maybe you'll understand

Oh yes the hell with the citizens of this great nation, lets go and spend billions of dollars rebuilding and liberating Iraq. Tens of Billions of dollars a month in a war that Cheney himself said that Iraq was not tied to al quaida. 45,000 americans a year die from not being insured but the hell with that lets send Israel another billion dollars to help them protect themselves. How about we start taking care of home first before we start dishing out handouts to other countries?

Her's one of your anti-war rants just a few short months ago...and now you're ok with obama spending more......you have no principles...you and Aces are for what obama is doing..... no matter what it is......

“Important principles may and must be inflexible.” - Abe Lincoln

More good news for the obama followers:

A year into his tenure, a majority of Americans would already vote against Pres. Obama if the '12 elections were held today, according to a new survey.

The Allstate/National Journal Heartland Monitor poll shows 50% say they would probably or definitely vote for someone else. Fully 37% say they would definitely cast a ballot against Obama. Meanwhile, just 39% would vote to re-elect the pres. to a 2nd term, and only 23% say they definitely would do so.

REad more good news here!

Her's one of your anti-war rants just a few short months ago...and now you're ok with obama spending more......you have no principles...you and Aces are for what obama is doing..... no matter what it is......

“Important principles may and must be inflexible.” - Abe Lincoln

The pot is calling the kettle black!

We had total support for the destruction by the Bush regime of most good things about America from you.

I see a range of opinions about Obama out there and some of the things he has done are not what I agree with.

Seems you are against whatever this President does, no matter what.

I see far more bull headed one sided arguments from you than anyone else.

Get over it.

The pot is calling the kettle black!

We had total support for the destruction by the Bush regime of most good things about America from you.

I see a range of opinions about Obama out there and some of the things he has done are not what I agree with.

Seems you are against whatever this President does, no matter what.

I see far more bull headed one sided arguments from you than anyone else.

Get over it.

You have the same reading comprehension problem as Die....in my post I said that I have always supported the war.....translation=I support more funding for the war.....I'm simply pointing out the broken promises of this so-called president....you have blind support for this guy..no matter what he says or does...that comes from UAW indoctrination....I've seen it first-hand.....

obama is qualified, he is qualified to give me two all beef patties special sauce lettuce cheese pickles onions on a sesame seed bun. Thank You Sir.

Well...They say you are what you eat.

I guess that you are ...cheap and crappy?

The job is too big for obama!......

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 25% of the nation's voters Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as President. Forty-three percent (43%) Strongly Disapprove giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of -18 (see trends).

Link

The job is too big for obama!......

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 25% of the nation's voters Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as President. Forty-three percent (43%) Strongly Disapprove giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of -18 (see trends).

Link

Good link Dale

Shows that Rasmussen is consistently out of step with other polls.

Good link Dale

Your selective reading defect is showing, Aces.

Try reading the Rasmussen report data qualifiers. Rasmussen tracks "Strongly Approve" vs. "Strongly Disapprove". The other poll tracks "Approves" vs. "Disapproves".

The range of difference in responses varies because the two polls you cited are tracking subtly different opinions.

Notably, the trends of both polls are consistent. He is losing support.

If both charts were overlaid, you would see the essentially the same results shifted along the y-axis due to the pollsters question/response variables.

Keep looking for a poll that supports your opinion and ignore those that refute you. These did not help your argument.

post-23273-12642020674024_thumb.jpg post-23273-12642021770107_thumb.jpg

Edited by FiredMotorCompany
  • Like 2

Well...They say you are what you eat.

I guess that you are ...cheap and crappy?

and you are like your messiah, if you don't get you way you stomp your feet and call people names because you can't get everyone to drink the grape koolaid like you did. I'd bet you masterbate everytime you see a picture of Obama.

Leave the closet for awhile and maybe you will see what the majority of America really wants.

and you are like your messiah, if you don't get you way you stomp your feet and call people names because you can't get everyone to drink the grape koolaid like you did. I'd bet you masterbate everytime you see a picture of Obama.

Leave the closet for awhile and maybe you will see what the majority of America really wants.

Some people really show others here how deep they are (or aren't) by what they post..

Kinda makes the case for me about the right wing.

Good link Dale

Your selective reading defect is showing, Aces.

Try reading the Rasmussen report data qualifiers. Rasmussen tracks "Strongly Approve" vs. "Strongly Disapprove". The other poll tracks "Approves" vs. "Disapproves".

The range of difference in responses varies because the two polls you cited are tracking subtly different opinions.

Notably, the trends of both polls are consistent. He is losing support.

If both charts were overlaid, you would see the essentially the same results shifted along the y-axis due to the pollsters question/response variables.

Keep looking for a poll that supports your opinion and ignore those that refute you. These did not help your argument.

post-23273-12642020674024_thumb.jpg post-23273-12642021770107_thumb.jpg

Perhaps the selective reading is by you?

And the others who quote Rasmussen , like Fox News?

From Dales link Rasmussen is always way off from the other polls.

The best analysis is the synthesis of ALL the polls as seen at the chart on the top.

The best analysis is the synthesis of ALL the polls as seen at the chart on the top.

I say the last 3 elections, 2 governors, and a US Senator, is a better indicator of how popular oboma is.......he'll be powerless by this time next year, if not sooner...

I stand by my comment. The differences in the two polls is related to the pollsters questions regarding "Strongly Approve vs. Strongly Disapprove" and "Approve vs. Disapprove".

Explain the falling trends for "Strongly Approve" and "Approve"!