What is a picture worth?

vicious1

Well, I guess I'd have to question the driver as to what their engineering background is to make the judgement that there is a design defect with the product.

Wonder how many times that magnet has been stolen from that vehicle?

Wonder why they just don't go trade it in on something else. They must still be relatively happy to keep owning it.

What's with the Mazda license plate frame?

Edited by Twincam Harley

Well, I guess I'd have to question the driver as to what their engineering background is to make the judgement that there is a design defect with the product.

Wonder why they just don't go trade it in on something else. They must still be relatively happy to keep owning it.

[/quote

The license plate frame says Mercury in the middle

If you recall we had an issue with the liftgate glass a few years back and had to replace them all because they would blowout without warning. But then for FoMoCO to accept responsibility they would have to replace any glass that broke.

this "blow out" happened to a friend of mine. They heard a loud boom in their garage one night, went out and there was glass everywhere. Dealer took care of it under warranty, it was an obvious pressure problem.

I have to say though, you get screwed enough, you're bound to "speak up" about it. It's too bad it came to that.

Looks like a decal to me.

Rear windows exploding on Fords are quite common. It's a shame Ford won't do something about this obvious defect. Where is that glass made, Mexico? :titanic: