2010 Taurus SHO Window Sticker

Thanks for the link. It doesn't work right now but I'll keep checking it as the date gets closer.

I ordered the car 8/28/09 through Anderson Ford in Clinton, IL. I called them Tuesday (9/8/09) and asked if they had anything and that's how I got the VIN and, what they told me was, the build date of 10/5.

Edited by Carson Lomax

Thanks for the link. It doesn't work right now but I'll keep checking it as the date gets closer.

I ordered the car 8/28/09 through Anderson Ford in Clinton, IL. I called them Tuesday (9/8/09) and asked if they had anything and that's how I got the VIN and, what they told me was, the build date of 10/5.

The window sticker on my truck was produced the day they actually scheduled it. So I had the VIN number in early July and the window sticker was created on the 22nd of July. So it will depend on when the car is actually scheduled to be built. Check mid next week or the following week and the window sticker should be made. Mine was created 2 weeks before the week it was scheduled to be built.

Good luck and lets see pictures when you get it.

Enjoy it when it comes.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Can anyone give me shipping information on my car? It's been "released for shipping" since October 12th and still no estimated delivery date. The dealership said the last Taurus the sales manager ordered for his parents still showed it's delivery date "TBD" when it showed up on the truck one day. The wait for this car is killing me; I could've drove to the plant and picked it up in less than 4 hours but I've already waited over a week for it. Ughhhhhhhhhh...