America vs Mexico

Stugots

Next Saturday, September 19th we can all tune in to our television sets and watch.

Floyd "money" Mayweather will fight for America against this mexican dude that wants our jobs.

Watch Floyd drop this foreigner like a bad habit.

It is equivalent to what we will be doing to mexico when we take back our jobs.

They don't have a chance in hell.

Based on your premise, Mayweather needs to be pummeling bankers and financiers

Well of course it isn't going to impact the economy.

But boy it will be sweet watching an American pummel the peso pushing pannywaist.

Money May will win by the 8th round.

Then it will be manny paqiau getting the beatdown next.

No shit sherlock.

I used this fight as an analogy only.

Just trying to get people hyped for a great fight, and raise some anger towards mexico.

"Remember the Alamo"

Nobody thinks this is a fight for our jobs.

I just can't wait to see my fellow American use this guy as a piniata.

We'll see saturday night.

Jackass....that's a good one.....hahaha

Edited by Stugots

Your analogy is a poor one, Stugots. It isn't the Mexicans "taking" our jobs. It is the American business establishment giving it to them. You want to use the poorest Mexicans in your analogy to castigate them. Poor Mexicans are trying to survive the onslaught of globalism just as you and I. Everyone above us with the power to set the globalist policies in place leave the rest of us pointing fingers at one another.

That is why we will never win the working-class fight. We will be dragged along and ground down until all decent jobs are gone from the United States, and perhaps Mexico, to places like India where the Caste System justifies human rights violations and wages are less than the ones even in Mexico. But using your analogy, when that happens we'll be back here in a few years arguing about an American boxer pummeling and Indian boxer just so can have a fleeting moment of revenge toward India.

No shit sherlock.

Just trying to get people hyped for a great fight, and raise some anger towards mexico.

"Remember the Alamo"

I think I remember the story of the Alamo. Isn't that when American Frontiersmen went to Texas to defend a fort that was sitting on land stolen from the Mexicans?

I wonder if the Mexicans at that time thought we were stealing from them in the same manner that many Americans feel today about how Mexicans are stealing our jobs from us? I don't know. I was just wondering.

No shit sherlock.

"Remember the Alamo"

Are you really going to complain about the US taking land from mexico?

That's like complaining about a mountain lion making a meal out of a burro.

Natural selection. Darwinism. Survival of the fittest.

We were a stronger nation then, we are a stronger nation now.

Mexico is able to STEAL our work because of trade agreements and political correctness.

We aren't even allowed to fight. We as Americans are like a caged animal.

I long for the day we break free from these chains and we reclaim what is ours.

But I digress.

Anyhow I will be watching saturday and when Mayweather wins it will feel like a small personal victory for me as a proud American.

Next Saturday, September 19th we can all tune in to our television sets and watch.

Floyd "money" Mayweather will fight for America against this mexican dude that wants our jobs.

Watch Floyd drop this foreigner like a bad habit.

It is equivalent to what we will be doing to mexico when we take back our jobs.

They don't have a chance in hell.

I wouldnt pay $2 to watch this crap on paperview, a waste of money.

Tony James I hear you. You make valid points.

However I have no sympathy for the poor mexicans or poor indians, or poor anybodys because we have poor here at home in our own nation.

Worrying about the welfare of other nations while Americans suffer is a big damn reason we're in the shape we are in.

We all need to worry more about Americans and less about the world abroad. Take back what has been stolen and hijacked. Never let it happen again.

We the people.

F**k globalism.

Stugots,

I was not complaining about anything. I was simply giving a rebuttal to your illogical statement about the Alamo. That's all it was. I do, however, find it interesting how you parallel Darwinian concepts to American power. It would be more appropriate to apply your logic to Machiavellian political philosophy.

Who are we supposed to fight, the Mexicans? It is our own people who have set up the climate between us and the Mexicans. If there is any fighting to be done it should be against our government rulers. So, no one is chaining you in a cage except your own mind and your lack of will and principle to take them on.

I agree that trade agreements and political correctness has created this, but the former is far greater than the latter. Still, if we subscribe to your logic, that it is survival of the fittest in life, then in your world, ultimately, even if Marxism became the ruling thought of the day in America, you would agree with it, since Marxism would prevail as strongest of the other American political parties. Don't come back and say something like,"oh, that will never happen" I am just using an analogy, like you did, based upon your logic concerning legitimacy of the Survival of The Fittest concept

Mexico did not steal our work. It was taken from us and handed to them by people who were born in America.

Are you really going to complain about the US taking land from mexico?

That's like complaining about a mountain lion making a meal out of a burro.

Natural selection. Darwinism. Survival of the fittest.

We were a stronger nation then, we are a stronger nation now.

Mexico is able to STEAL our work because of trade agreements and political correctness.

We aren't even allowed to fight. We as Americans are like a caged animal.

I long for the day we break free from these chains and we reclaim what is ours.

But I digress.

Anyhow I will be watching saturday and when Mayweather wins it will feel like a small personal victory for me as a proud American.

You are right about the people who did this were born here in America.

It is hard to gather the masses in anger to go against ones own government.

A bit easier creating unity in coming together to face an outside threat.

Mob mentality.

I figure once we are together it will be easier to turn our focus of aggression towards those in our own nation who have sold us down the river time and time again.

I feel I win if I can get one American to come to see my way of thinking.

This battle will not be won or lost by us, but rather our children and their children. We must think long term.

Patriotism and anger are contagious.

It is nice to disagree with you and neither of us resort to name calling.

Have a nice day.

Edited by Stugots

I understand what you say about the poor in other countries and how we must think of charity for ourselves first, but the way to fight this globalism mess is to see the poor and working poor in other countries as allies of us and other working-class people of America. All of us, regardless of where we come from realize that we are just trying to feed our families. We are being pitted against each other by corporations who use free trade to justify what they do. In turn, people like the Civilian Border Militias(CBM) see these poor as enemies when in fact it is our government and mulitnational corporations who we should be having an issue. But see, poor Mexicans, often with families in tow, are easy targets for the CBM and they do not shoot back. Keeping watch on them is something tangible that the CBM can grasp onto. In the meantime, the multinational corporations go about their merry way with business as usual

Tony James I hear you. You make valid points.

However I have no sympathy for the poor mexicans or poor indians, or poor anybodys because we have poor here at home in our own nation.

Worrying about the welfare of other nations while Americans suffer is a big damn reason we're in the shape we are in.

We all need to worry more about Americans and less about the world abroad. Take back what has been stolen and hijacked. Never let it happen again.

We the people.

F**k globalism.

The Lincoln Mark LT's that are only available for purchase south of the border claim otherwise.

I see on Wikipedia that, "A top-of-the-line Platinum edition F-150 replaced the Lincoln Mark LT truck. However, this trim line is still sold as the Lincoln Mark LT in Mexico."

Do we for sure make the Mexico versions here? I mean, are the Lincoln Mark LT's that are made in KC or DTP sold to Mexico or does Mexico assemble them in Cuautitlan, Mexico?

Some more fuel for the fire....

Saturday is mexican independence day.

Which will make Mayweather's victory all the more sweet as it will crush the hopes and dreams of an entire nation, and reverberate to them that they just can't win against us.

Today is Mexican Independence the 16th Celebrate with a Ice Cold Beverage and Enjoy!!