New Products for Sterling Plants?

Footballfan

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is just my opinion....First off, why did international even go to the table on behalf of Ford when the local bargaining committees clearly stated they were not in favor of anymore concessions?

second, why is International in such a rush to bring Ford down to Gm's and Chryslers level? Did International not ask us to accept concessions already, under the pretext that it would help in negotiations with gm and chrylers? That didn't turn out so well in my opinion.

Here's an idea, instead of taking Ford down to gm and chryslers level, how about leaving us where we are and trying to get gm and chrysler up to our level once they get back on their feet?

This bullshit of parity between GM, Chryler, and Ford for the purpose of contracts is just that...Bullshit. We never had TRUE parity to begin with. Not all of our contracts were identical. Ford did not take governmnet money, we should not fall under the same rules and regulations.

Last i heard, Ford was gaining market share and was saposed to be on track back to profitability. Now they want their cake and eat it too. Ford didn't want to lose control of their company and did not take any government money but they want all the benefits of filing for bankruptcy. They sent Joe Heinrichs (SP) from plant to plant with his silver tongue and his scare tactics to set the stage and i'm sure an appointed official from International will be in each plant next trying to convince us this is the right thing to do.

Just remember one thing.... these elected officials from International have no say in this. They are soilders following orders. Even if they do not believe that this is the right thing to do, they must go to our plants and try to sell this if they want to keep their appointed jobs. So i hope people will educate themselves and make a decision based off of what they know- not what this International Rep says.

The international Rep. is going to use the same scare tactics that Joe did when he came to the plant.

I personally will vote no. Until i see that Ford HAS to make more concessions or they will fall to bankruptcy, i feel we have given up more than enough already.

Steve, what did they give up? Sound like we are getting more than giving this time. We always had parity on the total cost of the agreement, maybe not the specific rules I agree.

I hope you and your team is push a NO vote. We have open floor space at Sterling. :shades:

Steve, what did they give up? Sound like we are getting more than giving this time. We always had parity on the total cost of the agreement, maybe not the specific rules I agree.

I hope you and your team is push a NO vote. We have open floor space at Sterling. :shades:

WHAT ARE WE GETTING????? Promise of more work?????That they won't close anymore plants????Right!!! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Thats cool just can't stand when retards vote on somthing they are clueless about! Vote No because I'm mad, mentality is a real injustice to the rest of us who care about our future.

If we are voting no or yes on principles I can accept that much better , no matter your personal choice!

Would you agree with me?

Clueless retards?? That would be you, if you think people can't see through what your doing.

EXCUSE ME....ARE YOU FROM LOCAL 400?

WORRY ABOUT YOUR RETIRED PRESIDENT.

WE WERE NEVER PROMISED ANY WORK..WE WERE PROMISED THAT THEY WOULD LOOK BRINGING IN NEW WORK...

CAN YOU READ THE 2007 HIGHLIGHTS OR JUST SHOOTING FROM THE HIP?

AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED FORD LIVED UP TO THIER COMMITMENT TO LOOK FOR WORK AND JEFF FOUND SOME AND DELIVERED IT!!!

END OF STORY...NOW TELL ALL THE LIES YOU WANT ABOUT LOCAL 400, BECAUSE FROM WHAT I HAVE HEARD HE GOT THEM NEW WORK ALSO. BUT I AM SURE YOU'LL FIND A REASON TO COMPLAIN ABOUT NEW WORK.

I AM PISSED ABOUT WHAT WE GAVE UP ALREADY ALSO...BUT I AM NOT CUTTING OFF MY NOSE TO SPITE MY FACE.

AGAIN, RAG ON YOUR OWN GUYS, THANKS.

Eagle....

I don't know how you can sit on the fence, and go both ways, the way you do....

and keep your lips locked on Jeff's ass....

You're very skilled....

Ever read article 4 sec. 1??????

Jeff doesn't have a dam thing to do with any work that might be coming into the plant....

Anyone that's been watching, or is involved, knows that the only thing Jeff has concerned himself with these past two years is building his slate....

As a result of this, representation and the feeling of solidarity on the floor is at an all time low....

So I say thanks for nothing....

Jeff has done some good things in the past... securing contracts for R.O. Ford, cleaners, crane inspectors, and engineers....

He's done nothing to grow our membership or build solidarity for the past two years....

I've said several times in the past that the work was waiting to come into the plant....

It will come when the company feels that they're not going to get any more concessions out of us or after next September when we're done at the bargaining table....

That's when they'll release the new modles and let our business take off.... and start hiring the lower wage workers....

So what does any of this have to do with Jeff Terry?????

Nothing....

He's our president.... and he's busy doing something else.....

Solidarity

Eagle....

You're very skilled....

Jeff doesn't have a dam thing to do with any work that might be coming into the plant....

Anyone that's been watching, or is involved, knows that the only thing Jeff has concerned himself with these past two years is building his slate....

As a result of this, representation and the feeling of solidarity on the floor is at an all time low....

And what does Representation on the floor have to do with Jeff Terry...We have 15 elected and 20 appointed people that handle the floor...Why would you expect Jeff terry as President to be on the floor handling issues?

I guess you are an ignorant ass...

Jeff has done some good things in the past... securing contracts for R.O. Ford, cleaners, crane inspectors, and engineers....

He's done nothing to grow our membership or build solidarity for the past two years....

I've said several times in the past that the work was waiting to come into the plant....

It will come when the company feels that they're not going to get any more concessions out of us or after next September when we're done at the bargaining table....

That's when they'll release the new modles and let our business take off.... and start hiring the lower wage workers....

Nothing....

Solidarity

You are as ingnorant as you are political....Your telling me Jeff Terry had nothing to do with getting new work??

If it is in the national agreement Jeff did it!! Period end of story...do you expect people to believe that load of bullshit your pumping?

That is the funniest thing I have ever heard..

Don't be jealous Neil and Cal, Jeff has outworked both of you guys in the past 5 years as our President...What have you guys done?

Lert me ask you this.....Who is responsable for bringing in work in our union besides all of us members??

Jeff Terry had nothing to do with it???

While Neil played golf got 5 years Laryy just got here and Dave has been gobne for almost 2 years now?

Kenn Gafa?

I agree he helps but lets be very clear...This is all Jeff Terry. Kenn just got the job 2 days ago.

Nice way to try to delfect one more good thing Jeff has done for Sterling....I guess Bob King lies also about the work Jeff brought in..

So Neil I say thanks for nothing in the 8 years you been elected , you dont have one thing on your resume like Jeff..let alone the 20 he has...

Edited by TheEagle

Clueless retards?? That would be you, if you think people can't see through what your doing.

And what exactly is that. I am just letting people know its not what we thought it was going to be...it's better...I am not saying vote yes...I am saying lets hear it before we start saying NO...

If you can't follow that get on the short bus with uniondummy!

And what exactly is that. I am just letting people know its not what we thought it was going to be...it's better...I am not saying vote yes...I am saying lets hear it before we start saying NO...

NOT AS BAD AS YOU THOUGHT??? EXPLAIN what is worse than a UNION giving up their RIGHT TO STRIKE on ANY issue?? WOW did you get your negotiation skills form Terry? Is this how it sounded? We are willing to give up all our UNION leverage (strike) now lets talk? I HOPE theres room on that short bus!!!

What part of NO STRIKE CLAUSE AREN"T YOU HEARING? DON"T WASTE OUR TIME WITH YOUR SELF SERVING BULLSHIT!

we have open floor space because your president allowed work to leave, like shafts, we were cheaper than the company that is getting this work, but for some reason its still leaving,,,,, we should change our plant name from sterling axle, to sterling gear and assembly.

Edited by 228electrician

we have open floor space because your president allowed work to leave, like shafts, we were cheaper than the company that is getting this work, but for some reason its still leaving,,,,, we should change our plant name from sterling axle, to sterling gear and assembly.

Now elec, you know damn well Dave Dooley and neil Wallyn and Jerry Payne did the agreement to let the shafts and the case assy go.

Do you want to see the agreement to refresh your memory or should we just let it go?

It's BETTER? The No Strike Clause is BETTER?? If you actually believe that then YOU should get on the short bus.

THANK YOU JEFF TERRY.....OUR PRESIDENT GETS IT!!!!!

Yes they got it back in 2007

img007.jpg

Repackaged and sold as new in 2009 , twice now and some will eat it up for the sham it is.

Sterling is one of the two plants that do not count against the 20% entry level cap correct?

You can honestly sit and worry if your plant will have future product or not, come on Eagle do not be so blinded. Your source is a pitch man doing the leg work for the detrimental work our top leadership is doing to it's members.

Edited by lquidspine

Eagle....

You're very skilled....

Nothing....

Solidarity

Edited by 228Milwright

why not get your own id then, friends with one eagle but than another eagle is gonna bash me, how many tarts are gonna hide behind one id,,,,, :finger:

I was not bashing you. I said you are not making rash decisions. That was a compliment of your intelligence. Sorry you took it any other way!

Still disagree with you about our local leaders. About 4 or 5 of us log on here. Why is that a probleml?

I was not bashing you. I said you are not making rash decisions. That was a compliment of your intelligence. Sorry you took it any other way!

Still disagree with you about our local leaders. About 4 or 5 of us log on here. Why is that a probleml?

How can you see this as anything but a problem. Besides being confusing, it lends ZERO credibility to any of you 4 or 5.

Also, when one of you makes an outlandish post, it always ends up being the "other" Eagle.

Why wouldn't you want your own ID?

What good can come out of having multiple users under one ID? Do you have an ulterior motive?

Call me crazy, but I believe you would be taken a little more seriously if you had your own ID.

You are as ingnorant as you are political....Your telling me Jeff Terry had nothing to do with getting new work??

If it is in the national agreement Jeff did it!! Period end of story...do you expect people to believe that load of bullshit your pumping?

That is the funniest thing I have ever heard..

Don't be jealous Neil and Cal, Jeff has outworked both of you guys in the past 5 years as our President...What have you guys done?

Lert me ask you this.....Who is responsable for bringing in work in our union besides all of us members??

Jeff Terry had nothing to do with it???

While Neil played golf got 5 years Laryy just got here and Dave has been gobne for almost 2 years now?

Kenn Gafa?

I agree he helps but lets be very clear...This is all Jeff Terry. Kenn just got the job 2 days ago.

Nice way to try to delfect one more good thing Jeff has done for Sterling....I guess Bob King lies also about the work Jeff brought in..

So Neil I say thanks for nothing in the 8 years you been elected , you dont have one thing on your resume like Jeff..let alone the 20 he has...

Not a dam thing.....

Solidarity

Not a dam thing.....

Solidarity

At least you agree you were worhtless as plt Chairman. So, the Fusion.Taurus, Milan, Focus, Explorer, Escape, Edge, Flex, Focus RDU work that Jeff has been saying he is trying to get for the last year and a half, suddenly he had nothing to do with it???

You are about as ignorant as you can be unionbuster. Rawsonville would still be open without Joel God too right??

Hater...jealousy is all your about! I am happy for Sterling. F(*^ You.

How can you see this as anything but a problem. Besides being confusing, it lends ZERO credibility to any of you 4 or 5.

Also, when one of you makes an outlandish post, it always ends up being the "other" Eagle.

Why wouldn't you want your own ID?

What good can come out of having multiple users under one ID? Do you have an ulterior motive?

Call me crazy, but I believe you would be taken a little more seriously if you had your own ID.

You might have a point but I don't have an email account and when I went to sign up it did'nt accept my email. Same with others.

So we use a friends existing account.

This is just my opinion....First off, why did international even go to the table on behalf of Ford when the local bargaining committees clearly stated they were not in favor of anymore concessions?

second, why is International in such a rush to bring Ford down to Gm's and Chryslers level? Did International not ask us to accept concessions already, under the pretext that it would help in negotiations with gm and chrylers? That didn't turn out so well in my opinion.

Here's an idea, instead of taking Ford down to gm and chryslers level, how about leaving us where we are and trying to get gm and chrysler up to our level once they get back on their feet?

This bullshit of parity between GM, Chryler, and Ford for the purpose of contracts is just that...Bullshit. We never had TRUE parity to begin with. Not all of our contracts were identical. Ford did not take governmnet money, we should not fall under the same rules and regulations.

Last i heard, Ford was gaining market share and was saposed to be on track back to profitability. Now they want their cake and eat it too. Ford didn't want to lose control of their company and did not take any government money but they want all the benefits of filing for bankruptcy. They sent Joe Heinrichs (SP) from plant to plant with his silver tongue and his scare tactics to set the stage and i'm sure an appointed official from International will be in each plant next trying to convince us this is the right thing to do.

Just remember one thing.... these elected officials from International have no say in this. They are soilders following orders. Even if they do not believe that this is the right thing to do, they must go to our plants and try to sell this if they want to keep their appointed jobs. So i hope people will educate themselves and make a decision based off of what they know- not what this International Rep says.

The international Rep. is going to use the same scare tactics that Joe did when he came to the plant.

I personally will vote no. Until i see that Ford HAS to make more concessions or they will fall to bankruptcy, i feel we have given up more than enough already.

You'll vote NO on something before you know what your voting on ??? That makes alot of sense ..... Go back to riding the pine !! Edited by the new eye

Eagle....

You're very skilled....

Nothing....

Solidarity

Do you even WORK at STERLING ??? UNIONBUSTER963

You might have a point but I don't have an email account and when I went to sign up it did'nt accept my email. Same with others.

So we use a friends existing account.

This sounds like schizophrenia.

One account with multiple personalities behind it.

Free e-mail accounts at g-mail, yahoo, hot mail.....

Get your own identity so those of us who want to have a dialogue with you can be sure who we are communicating with.