local 2000 meeting

doggday

Spring,did local2000 have a meeting yesterday and if so, did you post the minutes, and where?I was out of town and couldn't make it back in time.

Yes we did. Very interesting. I'm working on my notes from it right now. I usually only post them on Fordfanatics but I'm thinking that this is important enough that they will be posted here as well.

Yes we did. Very interesting. I'm working on my notes from it right now. I usually only post them on Fordfanatics but I'm thinking that this is important enough that they will be posted here as well.

Your slipping Spring, I haven't read your notes in either place in quite some time now. I would however love to know what was discussed.

No, not slipping. I have the notes from the meetings. I just wanted to see how many people were concerned enough about their future to start attending the meeting. There has to be some personal accountability here and the monthly membership meetings are important.

No, not slipping. I have the notes from the meetings. I just wanted to see how many people were concerned enough about their future to start attending the meeting. There has to be some personal accountability here and the monthly membership meetings are important.

Besides, I wanted to see if their leadership was going to start coming forward with more information. After all, our local chairman is the Sub 2 President. I know that when Jerry was Sub 2 President he always knew what was going on in Detroit. He made it a point to be informed and to keep the membership informed.

Besides, I wanted to see if their leadership was going to start coming forward with more information. After all, our local chairman is the Sub 2 President. I know that when Jerry was Sub 2 President he always knew what was going on in Detroit. He made it a point to be informed and to keep the membership informed.

It is a shame to think with everything going on members wouldn't be flocking to the meetings! Our attendance is extremely low also.

Everyone knows that she only posts union min. going into a local election that she running in! Now that she lost you won't see any minutes until maybe 6 months before the next election, just like your typical elected official a bunch of false promises.

Everyone knows that she only posts union min. going into a local election that she running in! Now that she lost you won't see any minutes until maybe 6 months before the next election, just like your typical elected official a bunch of false promises.

You're so full of it! I always have my notes available. And that is what they are, notes! They are NOT the official minutes. And I didn't lose. I'm fine where I'm at. But I'm sure that you know more about false promises than I do! As for the notes, as a rule, they're on Fordfanaticforums. I usually don't post them on here any more as it is not a UAW secure site. We've too many management people here. Maybe like you......