Tuesday Meetings

Stugots

So they (local presidents and chair persons) are meeting today to yay or nay on this the latest concession package.

We want names.

Names of those local leaders who are trying to push this one sided (for the company) agreement upon us.

We find out you supported ron and bobby we vote your asses out.

Cut and dry.

So who has the info?

I know the info is available.

So they (local presidents and chair persons) are meeting today to yay or nay on this the latest concession package.

We want names.

Names of those local leaders who are trying to push this one sided (for the company) agreement upon us.

Cut and dry.

So who has the info?

Lets vote out all local presidents who got new work for thier members. Then we could replace them with local presidents who didn't get new work. Because witrhout new work they will be looking for new jobs.

Where is the last "new work" we were supposed to receive?

Not sure about that but maybe the new Focus at the old MTP? Comittment to LAP when current Explorer job is done? New RWD at Liv. FWD at VD? Is Dearborn busy with F-150 as work was transfered from KAP to build more Escapes. Honestly just asking.

If I am working side by side with a tradesman on a production job, what happens if the line goes down?

Is that tradesman supposed to fix the job as well as run it?

What happens when I'm layed off and a tradesman is in the plant on my fu*kin job?

Guess trades would fix what was wrong, provided he knew how because he/she used to be a PF and now becauseFord said so he/she is a MW,TM, MR etc. and can't possibly have the training or experience to do everything, and you would run both jobs.

If there is new work maybe you wouldn't get laid-off?

How does giving up the right to strike make Ford any more profitable?

The only way I could see is to cut your wage.

All-in-all seems like we're screwed if this passes. Maybe we're (UAW, American manufacturing, standard of living in this country) all screwed one way or another. Unfair Free-trade agreements have ruined this country!!!

We want names.

Cut and dry.

So who has the info?

Bernie Ricky from Local 600 is one

Not sure about that but maybe the new Focus at the old MTP? Comittment to LAP when current Explorer job is done? New RWD at Liv. FWD at VD? Is Dearborn busy with F-150 as work was transfered from KAP to build more Escapes. Honestly just asking.

Look dude,

This isn't godda*m coc*suckin* china.

We are supposed to jump through hoops because an American company (Ford) keeps work in America??????!

That is what they are supposed to do any way. They are Americans (the Ford Family).

They used the $$$ we made for them to fu*k us in the ass and ship our work overseas and down to dirty ol mexico.

It is time they play fair or declare bankruptcy.

If I am working side by side with a tradesman on a production job, what happens if the line goes down?

Is that tradesman supposed to fix the job as well as run it?

What happens when I'm layed off and a tradesman is in the plant on my fu*kin job?

No, if A tradesman is in production he is a production worker with trades pay. He has to be back on trades to preform trades work.

Look dude,

This isn't godda*m coc*suckin* china.

We are supposed to jump through hoops because an American company (Ford) keeps work in America??????!

That is what they are supposed to do any way. They are Americans (the Ford Family).

They used the $$$ we made for them to fu*k us in the ass and ship our work overseas and down to dirty ol mexico.

It is time they play fair or declare bankruptcy.

Theres an article about how LAP will be making vehicles and shipping them overseas with this agreement but does'nt say what vehicle.

We want names.

Cut and dry.

So who has the info?

Was told everyone except 2 people from local 600.

Theres an article about how LAP will be making vehicles and shipping them overseas with this agreement but does'nt say what vehicle.

That would be the Kuga. It's made in Europe right now, but LAP is supposed to build it and then it will be shipped back to Europe. Will not be sold in the U.S. This is straight out of LAP Plant Manager's mouth. I don't have a business degree, but it doesn't make sense to me.

What is this chirper is talking about?

Retirees receiving documents and changes coming in January?

their gonna get letters in the mail next month ,,benefits{medical} are changing,remember you get bennies by contract ,but the company gets to tell you what you get,,or more importantly who you get,,you still get paid medical ,,but its their choice where you go,not yours,,your gonna be cut to about 2 plans ....traditional blues{you pay all office visits} or a modified hmo and you travel to that doctor ,,be 5 miles down the road or 10 miles,call or contact your benefit rep tomorrow,they can give you all the details,all of them spent part of last week downtown ,,with ford telling them how its gonna be,,from what i hear it was a no question seminar ,they were told be quiet and listen this is how its going to be,no questions allowed,theres more coming tooo,in case they havent told you yet,tesphe is gonna be ran by a private entity come jan,not fidelity anymore,MORE TO COME

Edited by chriper

their gonna get letters in the mail next month ,,benefits{medical} are changing,remember you get bennies by contract ,but the company gets to tell you what you get,,or more importantly who you get,,you still get paid medical ,,but its their choice where you go,not yours,,your gonna be cut to about 2 plans ....traditional blues{you pay all office visits} or a modified hmo and you travel to that doctor ,,be 5 miles down the road or 10 miles,call or contact your benefit rep tomorrow,they can give you all the details,all of them spent part of last week downtown ,,with ford telling them how its gonna be,,from what i hear it was a no question seminar ,they were told be quiet and listen this is how its going to be,no questions allowed,theres more coming tooo,in case they havent told you yet,tesphe is gonna be ran by a private entity come jan,not fidelity anymore,MORE TO COME

Interesting chriper, I heard that the office of benefits (NESC) was no longer going to be in Dearborn at all and run by Fidelity. I'm not sure if that matters but just wanted to point out services that are shifting around.

Kentucky Truck and Kansas City UAW leaders voted "NO."

They better hope they voted no!!!!!! Leadership in KC might be changing very fast if the try to sell this shit to the membership. The Local leadership has given in to way too many Company demands thus far..... I don't think the membership will put up with this bullshit any longer!!!!