Cleveland UAW unit ratifies Ford contract

jrboatin

IM SOOOOOOOOO disapointed how many memebers are there in these locals??? VOTE NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Note that all the locals that the IUAW think they have a shot of getting a pro vote in,are encouraged to vote early.This is to try and give the appearance of a ground swell in favor of.The leadership in what is believed to be anti agreement plants are encouraged to delay as long as possible. Remember ,PERCEPTION IS GREATER THAN REALITY!

Note that all the locals that the IUAW think they have a shot of getting a pro vote in,are encouraged to vote early.This is to try and give the appearance of a ground swell in favor of.The leadership in what is believed to be anti agreement plants are encouraged to delay as long as possible. Remember ,PERCEPTION IS GREATER THAN REALITY!

Spot on! If DTP voted first the perception and then the outcome could be much different.

I think you are dead on correct..VOTE NO

I'll sleep fine at night knowing I voted "NO"..........!they can go pack sand in their ass!

And just think how good you'd sleep if you donated that 1k check you'll be getting (if this passes) that you are so dead-set against. Or will you just cash it sandman?

Very true! They're hoping to play smoke and mirrors. That's why they are reporting percentages and why it's so hard for anyone to get a vote count! Remember, each vote counts! The really big locals that haven't voted can still defeat this! What is necessary to know is what is the total number of people who voted nationwide and how many voted for and against. Regardless of what they're reporting, this isn't a done deal! They're trying to make you guys give up! They went to the locals they knew they could win first! The ones that will give them trouble, they'll wait on hoping that you'll simmer down or be swayed by the results from other locals. DON'T FALL FOR IT! Vote your conscience!

And just think how good you'd sleep if you donated that 1k check you'll be getting (if this passes) that you are so dead-set against. Or will you just cash it sandman?

You keep harping on about not taking the $1,000 check. Why shouldn't we take the check, considering people like you let them already take over $10,000 from us?

Very true! They're hoping to play smoke and mirrors. That's why they are reporting percentages and why it's so hard for anyone to get a vote count! Remember, each vote counts! The really big locals that haven't voted can still defeat this! What is necessary to know is what is the total number of people who voted nationwide and how many voted for and against. Regardless of what they're reporting, this isn't a done deal! They're trying to make you guys give up! They went to the locals they knew they could win first! The ones that will give them trouble, they'll wait on hoping that you'll simmer down or be swayed by the results from other locals. DON'T FALL FOR IT! Vote your conscience!

KCAP votes Sunday lets see what happens

I'm going to vote for what I feel is right for the people that work there asses off on the line

I'm not concerned obout skilled trades most I've seen are not to skilled

No strike clause we haven't been on strike since the 1970's what makes you think we would start now

Empty promises have been around since the first contract with Ford

They can pack that in their asses too........or maybe I'll donate it to your sorry sellout ass. It sounds like you need it.

KCAP votes Sunday lets see what happens

I'm going to vote for what I feel is right for the people that work there asses off on the line

I'm not concerned obout skilled trades most I've seen are not to skilled

No strike clause we haven't been on strike since the 1970's what makes you think we would start now

Empty promises have been around since the first contract with Ford

You are one of those, who when the time comes, will be the first in line to sign up for the apprenticship test ! Wake up stupid !