KCAP VOTES NO !

uawhyzter

1859 VOTED

92 % NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

8 % yes

Kick ass KCAP , come on DTP lets see 93 % :happy feet: :hysterical:

This will put the international in panic mode. Be prepared for the onslaught of doom and gloom rhetoric to follow. Expect a lot of pressure from them.

dont tell KCAP but it is already in the works, well except the superduties

The Super Duty's aren't built at KCAP, moron! A Super Duty is not an F-150. How well do you know your Ford product? Not very, apparently!

Also, KCAP was promised a new flex body shop and new product in the 2007 agreement. That still stands whether this passes or not.

I'm looking forward to seeing great results from DTP, Chicago, LAP, and KTP!!! I know our brothers and sisters there will not be allow themselves to be taken advantage of!

Edited by Twincam Harley

Mullaly keeps saying we need to be more in-line with what the transplants are making....well we have already give and give, and now according to the experts we are pretty much on the same level....EXCEPT what the upper MGMT is making! My understanding is that the Toyota CEO made a salary of $500,000 last few years - with no bonusus. Last time I checked Mullaly made around $34 million plus bonusus. Cut the crap if you want to be more like the transplants start at the top and make your upper mgmt salaries like those of the Japs/Koreans etc. Upper Mgmt is some of the greediest people on the face of the earth!! Remember Mark Fields saying that we all need to "share in the pain and sacrafice" well Mark sure and the hell didn't sacrafice any of his salary or his personal jet for his weekely trips to Florida.

The hourly workers give up more of their hourly wage(s) & benefits, then upper Mgmt will have a meeting and reward theirselfs after everyone agrees to wage cuts, then will give theirselfs all huge bonusus!!

On top of all of this look at all of the things that have been promised and hardly anything has been delivered as far as product commitment!! But upper Mgmt has no problem spending millions of dollars overseas when the work should be kept here in the USA. Maybe we should see about outsourcing some of their jobs!!!

For all of you who keep voting yes for all of this concessions maybe you should start start telling Ford that you will pay them to work there! Trust me if it was up to Ford we would all be in there working for minimum wage with no benefits!!! And of course the big-wheels in Detroit would all vote theirselfs another huge pay raise!

It's kinda like a chicken voting to elect Col Sanders

I'm looking forward to seeing great results from DTP, Chicago, LAP, and KTP!!! I know our brothers and sisters there will not be allow themselves to be taken advantage of!

I'm sure DTP will vote it down as it has in the past but we have these others plants in our facility that make it pass through the local, hopefully they take a stand once and for all.

I'm sure DTP will vote it down as it has in the past but we have these others plants in our facility that make it pass through the local, hopefully they take a stand once and for all.

With no new work scheduled for the frame side of DDMP after the end of the CV/GM/TC, and the fuel tank side of DEFT, I don't see why this would pass.

My days are numbered anyway...................There is no union anymore......We lost that a long time ago,we just pay dues cause we have to.

When FORD starts laying off to cut cost you people better not start whinning on here when you can't pay your bills..

You act like the company GREED has just started....What amazes me is the fact everyone voted in favor of the last concessions and we gave up alot in those.....We actually lost things in the last concessions....I'd rather have the job bank in place than to be worried about a No Strike Claus...We have no protection now if we get laid off...

glad you brought the job bank up.the job bank was the only job security we ever had. the auto market is volatile as hell we all know that. now they claim these new concessions will bring security. we just gave our security away. the company and union think we are all dumb as hell!!!!!theyre right about some of us. vote your conscience

Mullaly keeps saying we need to be more in-line with what the transplants are making....well we have already give and give, and now according to the experts we are pretty much on the same level....EXCEPT what the upper MGMT is making! My understanding is that the Toyota CEO made a salary of $500,000 last few years - with no bonusus. Last time I checked Mullaly made around $34 million plus bonusus. Cut the crap if you want to be more like the transplants start at the top and make your upper mgmt salaries like those of the Japs/Koreans etc. Upper Mgmt is some of the greediest people on the face of the earth!! Remember Mark Fields saying that we all need to "share in the pain and sacrafice" well Mark sure and the hell didn't sacrafice any of his salary or his personal jet for his weekely trips to Florida.

The hourly workers give up more of their hourly wage(s) & benefits, then upper Mgmt will have a meeting and reward theirselfs after everyone agrees to wage cuts, then will give theirselfs all huge bonusus!!

On top of all of this look at all of the things that have been promised and hardly anything has been delivered as far as product commitment!! But upper Mgmt has no problem spending millions of dollars overseas when the work should be kept here in the USA. Maybe we should see about outsourcing some of their jobs!!!

For all of you who keep voting yes for all of this concessions maybe you should start start telling Ford that you will pay them to work there! Trust me if it was up to Ford we would all be in there working for minimum wage with no benefits!!! And of course the big-wheels in Detroit would all vote theirselfs another huge pay raise!

It's kinda like a chicken voting to elect Col Sanders

Great post..dead on correct..THANKS...vote NO

We are tired of being lied to!! Way to go my 249 brothers and sisters!!! :hyper: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Hey Stl2Kc and Slapme, we are right here with ya. They lied to us in St. Louis, got their concessions, then closed the plant anyway after lying to us. Hell they didn't just close it it's been bull dozed and the place is GONE. Good job KCAP don't listen to the lies!!!