Unofficial Results Right Now

TBodette68

Local 3000 is AAI, not Woodhaven Stamping.

Just got a text message from a friend at AAI- It was voted down approximately 3 to 1... will try to get actual numbers. Their Chairman was on the negotiating team- am sure he isn't impressed right now. With all the doom and gloom that AAI had no future if this didn't pass it is awesome to see that they didn't fall for the lines of bull shit and came out with a strong NO vote.

AAI is Local 3000 Woodhaven Stamping is Local 387 not sure which local Woodhaven Forging is...........

Edited by FemInstaller

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOCAL PLANT NAME YES NO

509 ONTARIO CA 10 25

KANSAS CITY (KCAP) 147 1712

900 WAYNE ASSEM (WAP) 925 898

182 LIVONIA 316 340

845 SHELDON RD. 48 193

898 RAWSONVILLE 228 248

228 STERLING 485 658

3036 MEMPHIS HVC 5 45

870 FORT WORTH HVC 0 21

723 MONROE 16 4

3000 AUTO ALLIANCE (AAI) 485 1265

ONTARIO HVC 10 25

1111 INDIANAPOLIS 261 159

879 TWIN CITIES 292 92

1250 CLEVELAND 535 349

TOTALS 3763 6034

1250 BROOKPARK

892 SALINE

WOODHAVEN

600 DTP

LOCAL PLANT NAME YES NO

509 ONTARIO CA 10 25

KANSAS CITY (KCAP) 147 1712

900 WAYNE ASSEM (WAP) 925 898

182 LIVONIA 316 340

845 SHELDON RD. 48 193

898 RAWSONVILLE 228 248

228 STERLING 485 658

3036 MEMPHIS HVC 5 45

870 FORT WORTH HVC 0 21

723 MONROE 16 4

3000 AUTO ALLIANCE (AAI) 485 1265

ONTARIO HVC 10 25

1111 INDIANAPOLIS 261 159

879 TWIN CITIES 292 92

1250 CLEVELAND 535 349

TOTALS 3763 6034

1250 BROOKPARK

892 SALINE

WOODHAVEN

600 DTP

Sorry spread sheet looked better than this but I guess you can figure it out. I only listed partial of the plants that haven't voted yet.

Just got a text that had been forwarded MANY times. It shows just how desperate the IUAW has gotten! It says " the contract has already failed no matter what. Even if we all vote yes. It's important 2 pass this at OHAP we will get a vehicle" I think that they're going after their 51% by any means necessary! There was a meeting called today at 1:00 p.m. and so our Chairman and some appointed reps along with the IUAW and Regional reps in the plant went rushing to make the meeting. And then this comes up. Coincidence? My ass! Who still has to vote? LAP? KTP? DTP? OHAP? Put enough of that crap out and who knows what could happen? Once again, the IUAW shows the utter contempt they have for this membership! They show that they think we are stupid enough to fall for such blatantly obvious attempts to achieve their agendas. What's at stake now? Can you imagine Ron and Bill having to go back to the company with egg on their face over this? "Yeah, we brought this agreement to you but the membership didn't fall for it". There are still enough votes out there to swing it!

Wow, saves Ford $20 million per year? Big deal. You probably meant $200 million per year. Still, big deal. Not substantial enough to make a difference in whether Ford can pay back billions of dollars now is it?

If the No Strike clause isn't that big of deal, remove it then!!

A retire police officer said he carry a loaded gun and never had to use it ,but would have use it if he had too to save his life ,so a no strike clause is our loaded gun at the bargaing table in 2011

The last time the contract was reopened an International Union Representitive came to our plant, told us the various concessions and also stated that our Cola would be frozen at whatever rate the formula calculated it to. That calculation came to us a day AFTER my particular building voted. The representative had told us it was going to go down quite a bit and be frozen where it was yet said nothing about it going to zero. We voted yes, we gave. The day after we voted a posting was placed in the Union box that our Cola had been formulated to zero and would be frozen at zero.

Now heres where I get pissed. That particular Representative said nothing about it going to a big fat whopping zero. I get pissed that my father and my father in law who both worked over thirty years for Ford said NEVER EVER has it dropped to zero. You could say the handling of the last contract reopening seriously burned me. My husband and I both are UAW and so they took not only a dollar from us but two an hour. Heres the kicker too, I probably would have given it to them had they asked, but I don't feel like I was asked at all. I feel like it was taken.

That being said I have no faith in anything put in front of me for genuine fear of what's not being shown to me! After the last experience with COLA I' am tempted to vote NO on EVERYTHING because how will I ever truly know what they are doing?

Edited by Sparrow

bump

We are voting at LAP & KTP this week will polls closing at 10:00 pm Fri night. Overwhelming concensus is that most will be voting "NO"...! It has been mentioned that a no vote could cancel plans for new product at LAP, so that alone could sway votes there. Everyone I have spoken to and the posts I have read on different sites points to a large "NO" vote from KTP. Lets hope people stick to their guns and vote this thing down. Will post more when i hear something !