Openings at CAP

cecilmeyer

To all uaw members.We are going to be adding a second shift here before long.DEMAND these jobs.If you do not they will fill them with entry level people.We had almost an entire shift of tpt's.Do not let ford or the uaw get away with this injustice to senoirity people.And to make sure people understand the validity of my claims look at the letter the cap chairman put out.

post-13750-1256999685_thumb.jpg

Edited by cecilmeyer

To all uaw members.We are going to be adding a second shift here before long.DEMAND these jobs.If you do not they will fill them with entry level people.We had almost an entire shift of tpt's.Do not let ford or the uaw get away with this injustice to senoirity people.And to make sure people understand the validity of my claims look at the letter the cap chairman put out.

A little more info about these openings? When?

Indy I would not pack your bags yet! lap has 300 layoff and 400 at ktp with recall back to lap. :stop:

Lap will run the exployer till 2010, retooling 8 to 16 mos. If lap gets a product. :finger::finger:

If LAP doesn't get a new product then LAP employees will be following the Explorer to CAP. :yup:

You guys in INDY are going to Louisville......

They'll be offered Chicago first, but since they're still open they don't have to bid. Very few would probably take it; some are from the "Region" (Northern Indiana/Chicago). You're gambling that the Ville gets product. Hopefully, everyone will get their product.