SYNC 3.1?

iNexxFear

Hello,

Just wondering if anyone has taken the leap of faith to SYNC version 3.1...

Any good news or items to report?

Also have they fixed the bug with the VHR and the consistent request to submit them back to back? I had to shut mine off because the system just wasnt' recognizing it.

Additionally anthing else that's of a benefit? I can't use the TDI, due to the fact I have a integrated NAVI system. But again feedback items are apprecaited!

Thanks!

I am happy with the way sync 3 is working. It was a pain going from 2 to 3 so I don't think I am going to venture out and make the change. Last time I did it, I had all sorts of problems with the update until I figured out that I needed to choose the autoupdate to NO otherwise the phone would always disconnect. I really wish they would provide a better manual for navagation component of services, sometimes sync just doesn't makes sense

Yeah I hear ya there... And while I didn't have the phone book sync issue like you did, my system got locked up and my dealer basically bitched me out about the issues that they see with customers updating thier SYNC system.

They informed me after they fixed my SYNC (not being able to use my phone and iPod accuratley) that they can update pieces of the SYNC system that customers can not. While the only issue that I presently have is with the VHR, I am very bent on even trying to consume this now. SYNC since they have done thier updat has been F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C (knock on wood :finger: )....

So I'm not going to take a minor update (.1 version) if SYNCMYRIDE can't even explain it better than updated TDI informaiton... Since TDI doesn't apply to me...

I'll just wait for my next service appointment, and have them include this in the service visit to evaluate why SYNC and VHR wants to consistantly resend data. Or make a specialized visit if that's how they want to proceed.