a,b,c.d. shifts

mbabbitt

explain how the 4 shift works????

A crew= Dayshift 1st week work 12 hours Mon., Thurs., Fri. 3 days

B crew=Afternoons 1st week work 12 hours Mon., Thurs., Fri. 3 days

C crew=Dayshift 1st week work 12 hours Tues., Wed., Sat., Sun. 4 days

D crew=Afternoons 1st week work 12 hours Tues., Wed., Sat., Sun. 4 days

The next week it all switches, A and B will do the 4 days and C and D will do the 3 days. Its a 12 hour, 7 day a week operation.

Each week the shifts will switch back and forth between 3 days or 4 days.

No, we are on the ABC (4/10s) schedule, which I believe is the same as DTP uses. It sucks! Nobody should work more than 8 hours a day. As far as us going back to a normal 5/8 schedule, it is just a rumor. Management doesn't want to admit it's not working. Until we get rid of the morons running this place, we are stuck with it.

No, we are on the ABC (4/10s) schedule, which I believe is the same as DTP uses. It sucks! Nobody should work more than 8 hours a day. As far as us going back to a normal 5/8 schedule, it is just a rumor. Management doesn't want to admit it's not working. Until we get rid of the morons running this place, we are stuck with it.

I disagree. I like the 4/10's, sure it sucks while you are working, but I will do 2 extra hours a day to get an extra 50 days off a year.

I'd like for them to try 12's at a B&A plant. People would be falling out B-4 their shift ended.