Does anyone have...

WAJ

Does anyone have a PDF copy of the modifications to the contract that we voted on in February/March? These are the modifications that passed in spring...not the recent ones that were voted down.

Thanks

2007 UAW/FORD CBA Entire Original 2007 Collective Bargaining Agreement

March 2009 Modifications to the UAW FORD Collective Bargaining Agreement

October 2009 modifications to the UAW FORD National Agreement

Edited by FiredMotorCompany

2007 UAW/FORD CBA Entire Original 2007 Collective Bargaining Agreement

October 2009 modifications to the UAW FORD National Agreement

Thank you for that information...however, I need the modifications that were passed in spring when they re-opened the contract.

For a bit of background as to why I am looking for this info:

I am an electrician at Buffalo Stamping. Nine of us are being put on ILO..or we have the option to go back to production, as many of us have production time. I would like the verbage from those modifications that state what the rate of pay will be..ie:our last production pay or starting production pay...AND there is one electrician who has no production time. I remember reading in the modifications that he can now go to production, where before those modifications, those without production time couldn't.

Your help is appreciated.

Thank you for that information...however, I need the modifications that were passed in spring when they re-opened the contract.

For a bit of background as to why I am looking for this info:

I am an electrician at Buffalo Stamping. Nine of us are being put on ILO..or we have the option to go back to production, as many of us have production time. I would like the verbage from those modifications that state what the rate of pay will be..ie:our last production pay or starting production pay...AND there is one electrician who has no production time. I remember reading in the modifications that he can now go to production, where before those modifications, those without production time couldn't.

Your help is appreciated.

OOPS! I edited my post and added the March 2009 language.

Return to production regardless of production time. Production pay for last classification held.

Good luck to you all. I think this thing is turning around. Give it a little time.

God Bless.

Edited by FiredMotorCompany

OOPS! I edited my post and added the March 2009 language.

Return to production regardless of production time. Production pay for last classification held.

Good luck to you all. I think this thing is turning around. Give it a little time.

God Bless.

Thank you! That is the information I needed....now another question if you or anyone wishes to clarify....

I, too, am under the impression that we will be paid the production wages for the last classification held....HOWEVER under the modifications dated in Feb/March...the top of page 27, paragraph 4 has me concerned. Can anyone clarify? To me, this means that we will be paid the wages of the production job we are PLACED INTO (which could be entry-level), not our last classification. Comments?

Thank you! That is the information I needed....now another question if you or anyone wishes to clarify....

I, too, am under the impression that we will be paid the production wages for the last classification held....HOWEVER under the modifications dated in Feb/March...the top of page 27, paragraph 4 has me concerned. Can anyone clarify? To me, this means that we will be paid the wages of the production job we are PLACED INTO (which could be entry-level), not our last classification. Comments?

You will not be paid entry level wages. You are not a new hire. I have friends working at DTP that are trades working production, and they are being paid an assemblers rate. Both were hired off the street as trades, so they had no production rate to revert to.

You also get a day less seniority than the last person HIRED into the plant. :gang:

Not if you come from the production floor into trades !! You get to keep all your senority !! Unless you are referring to someone who hired in as a tradesperson ??

Been there done that, I was an electrician for 16 1/2 years. At my plant they opted to keep made up trades (automation,welder repair ) to get rid of core trades. I've been working production for about 5 months. You will get production wages and be treated like dirt. Remember that FORD needs us and they can't let us go. So far with the trades combining they only did the hydrolic and pipefitters. they forced the lowest 6 that we had to ohio assy, and out of the group that I was in (6) I was the only one with production rights. The ones that were forced are still working.

Been there done that, I was an electrician for 16 1/2 years. At my plant they opted to keep made up trades (automation,welder repair ) to get rid of core trades. I've been working production for about 5 months. You will get production wages and be treated like dirt. Remember that FORD needs us and they can't let us go. So far with the trades combining they only did the hydrolic and pipefitters. they forced the lowest 6 that we had to ohio assy, and out of the group that I was in (6) I was the only one with production rights. The ones that were forced are still working.

Please be more specific.

The Rouge had bids up for Electricians all last year, and most were never filled to the numbers Ford wanted. I agree with you about the Welder Repair classification, but if your not working as an Electrician, it's not because you didn't have the chance.