STERLING AXLE RDU WORK

the new eye

Unionkenn...you are the racist anti Italian/white person on here. I just want the best people to represent me. No matter what race!

:redcard: That comment was a disgrace to all of us who are Italian, White or just a human being! It should not be tolerated!

Then you try to turn it around on the person you insulted! Your not as smart as you claim you are! :finger:

Eagle, Eagle, Eagle....

It's nice that you keep recognizing me as the chairman....

Although I prefered uniondave much more that unionken....

At least Dave did something with his position and yes.... grew solidarity within our membership....

Perhaps one day I will be chairman and we won't need to have groups like the itialian or african american caucus.... We won't need them because everyone will feel like they have equal representation....

Only polititions need cacuses... true leaders....represenitives.... get everyones vote.....

Anyone who would cry racism over an acurate observation, is wek at best.... and your arguement is even weaker....

It's people like you Eagles that diminish that claim every time you use it so frivolusly.....

Solidarity

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excuse me but I did not vote no so I could strike for more $money.

I don't believe in a union having to bow down to binding arbitration.

Period.

Exclamation point!

If we had voted yes and went into arbitration we would've given up our right to strike over any and all issues not related to monetary compensation, until said arbitration was completed.

Don't put words in my mouth chunky soup boy.

You don't make $ents. Why would we go on strike if we asked an arbitrator to rule on wage increases?Especially when we know we can't go on strike while an arbitrator decides. You need to get that idea of a wage increase out of your........... Stu-pid-gots head! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

How about everyone at sterling stop talking about jeff, kenn, and neil. Stop the name calling and finger pointing and work together for all of us.

Ok, I will if everyone else will. What will we bitch about if we don't talk about them?

How bad a committeman Frank Saez is or how useless Tim Williams is? lol jk.

Eagle, Eagle, Eagle....

It's nice that you keep recognizing me as the chairman....

Although I prefered uniondave much more that unionken....

At least Dave did something with his position and yes.... grew solidarity within our membership....

Perhaps one day I will be chairman and we won't need to have groups like the itialian or african american caucus.... We won't need them because everyone will feel like they have equal representation....

Only polititions need cacuses... true leaders....represenitives.... get everyones vote.....

Anyone who would cry racism over an acurate observation, is wek at best.... and your arguement is even weaker....

It's people like you Eagles that diminish that claim every time you use it so frivolusly.....

Solidarity

I have been informed you are not Kenn. He is actually smart and would not get on this site! Your still a racist against Whites and Italians!

NEWEYE said it best.. Most of the elected and appointed people are non Italian! So go F*&^ck yourself!

:shades:

If they take 1 product away from any plant that thet promised then we need to strike naltionally immediately... Ford can get there no strike guarantee as long as they put the new work in US plants Steerling 1st then what Avon Lake,Walton Hills, Lima next screw that we need to stop this right now....
AGREED , the company also needs to START boosting MORALE before asking for ANYTHING they have done nothing in this area of the buisness and needs to change. Preferably they could start getting LOCAL contracts again. Bulls@#t COA's are not local contacts and have done nothing to get NEW work or secure work from being OUTSOURCED.We should have at least gotten investment $$$ , to make sure we get an oppurtunity to compete fairly ...

AGREED , the company also needs to START boosting MORALE before asking for ANYTHING they have done nothing in this area of the buisness and needs to change. Preferably they could start getting LOCAL contracts again. Bulls@#t COA's are not local contacts and have done nothing to get NEW work or secure work from being OUTSOURCED.We should have at least gotten investment $$$ , to make sure we get an oppurtunity to compete fairly ...

Do you really work at Sterling????

The first COA got us the premium gear upgrade and the flawless launch of dept.18...

The second COA gave us investment in CCM and veriteks in dept.18 and IRS loops...

Oh, not to mention going from ACH back to Ford....

Open your eye....

All the fruits of the effective, compident, and loyal leadership of our chairman Dave Dooley....

You remember him right..... the guy you were so willing to drag over the rocks while he was dying....

Solidarity

Do you really work at Sterling????

The first COA got us the premium gear upgrade and the flawless launch of dept.18...

The second COA gave us investment in CCM and veriteks in dept.18 and IRS loops...

Oh, not to mention going from ACH back to Ford....

Open your eye....

All the fruits of the effective, compident, and loyal leadership of our chairman Dave Dooley....

You remember him right..... the guy you were so willing to drag over the rocks while he was dying....

Solidarity

You are so full of shit. That is all product we already made....just new equipment to make it!! idiot!

You are so full of shit. That is all product we already made....just new equipment to make it!! idiot!

Eagle....

Anyone with eyes sees that the eye was claiming that no investment dollars were put into Sterling with the COA's....

Once again you call names and shoot off a response without taking the time to read what you're responding to....

You're raz never gets old with me....

Now after all this time, I know you like to get the last word in... and I'll let you after this....

I'll never let you and your band of suck asses give anyone the perception that our president has been doing a good job, when he hasn't for the last three years...

It's very obivious that Jeff is worried with the signs going up around the plant. After all, he already has the problem of Cal and Neil spliting away from your slate and the retiree votes that go along with those guys....

Your group is falling apart.... Don't worry about Jeff though.... your dues that you paid Jeff are nonrefundable....

Your name calling and misdirections are weak....

You guys could never argue that you're doing the right thing by our membership.... because you're not....

You're serving yourselves....

You're very existance divides our membership....and that my brothers, is not what I call solidarity....

Solidarity

Eagle....

Anyone with eyes sees that the eye was claiming that no investment dollars were put into Sterling with the COA's....

Once again you call names and shoot off a response without taking the time to read what you're responding to....

Now after all this time, I know you like to get the last word in... and I'll let you after this....

I'll never let you and your band of suck asses give anyone the perception that our president has been doing a good job, when he hasn't for the last three years...

It's very obivious that Jeff is worried with the signs going up around the plant. After all, he already has the problem of Cal and Neil spliting away from your slate and the retiree votes that go along with those guys....

Your group is falling apart.... Don't worry about Jeff though.... your dues that you paid Jeff are nonrefundable....

You guys could never argue that you're doing the right thing by our membership.... because you're not....

You're very existance divides our membership....and that my brothers, is not what I call solidarity....

Solidarity

Cal and Neil have retirees? I know several retirees, everyone of them want Cal out of office! Neil Wallyn? Why would we vote for these DO NOTHING LIARs??

Your right about my dues and that is all your right about! That was 4 years ago...I am not expecting my money back. :hysterical:

However Dave Dooley collected my dues not the local. Get your retirement papers ready old man!!!

I consider it a good investment, because it led to you being throw out of office Neil! :finger:

• 2 weeks later...
Cal and Neil have retirees? I know several retirees, everyone of them want Cal out of office! Neil Wallyn? Why would we vote for these DO NOTHING LIARs??

Your right about my dues and that is all your right about! That was 4 years ago...I am not expecting my money back. :hysterical:

However Dave Dooley collected my dues not the local. Get your retirement papers ready old man!!!

I consider it a good investment, because it led to you being throw out of office Neil! :finger:

Last time I checked

he's still apart of this UNION and believe he wants the best for this membership , shhit......... they just CLOSED my PLANT , thanx neil and jeff

Edited by 400 now 228

Eagle....

Solidarity

from reading your posts I can tell you are an assh&ole