23,000 dollers

mbabbitt

what is wrong with ford ? americans will buy a honda turbo deisel 60 miles to the gal. befoer thay buy this wake up ford

where did you get $23,000??

Mike and I just got back from driving the Fiesta around a bit. Nicely finished little car, surprisingly roomy, and fun to drive. We managed to get one with a manual tranny–slick gearbox with nicely spaced gears for city driving. It’s a hellava bang for the buck when you consider it starts at $12k.

Edited by TBodette68

I think you need to hit that spell check before you post, also I have read that the Fiesta will be a $14,000 car loaded. So, learn to spell and then do your research!

Btv to Shv

who the hell cares if t missed spelled a word or two i read the article on my yahoo. ford mail and it said a loaded feista is 23,000 doller's i did not make that amount up, go slam some one else

The Fiesta starts at $13300 for the base sedan and goes up to $23k for the SES hatchback with automatic, leather, roof and a $1950 wheel package. Most will be $15-18k like the Honda Fit.

Any car will look overpriced if you only look at the maxed out top line version!

Edited by dwford

Why the hell do I want to go to Indy? Im in Sunny Tampa, Florida! 70 degrees! If I feel like it, I'll PM you a pic of the Tribune in the morning while I'm on the beach! Yes, that will be my middle finger in the pic as well!

Btv to Shv

no, that will be you sitting in dearborn slinging body panels wishing you could come home :hysterical: but your stuck until the end of your assignment mick :happy feet: :happy feet:

The Fiesta starts at $13300 for the base sedan and goes up to $23k for the SES hatchback with automatic, leather, roof and a $1950 wheel package. Most will be $15-18k like the Honda Fit.

Any car will look overpriced if you only look at the maxed out top line version!

wrong

>> Ford bets customers will pay premium prices for the Fiesta

> Ford Motor Co. will charge more than $23,000 for a fully loaded Fiesta, a new car smaller than the Focus.

> Ford thinks consumers are ready to pay premium prices for small cars, which long have been dominated by budget shoppers.

> "The price is out there, and we already have 1,000 orders," said Jim Farley, Ford's group vice president of global marketing. "Americans have shown us if we bring out aspirational products, not only will they pay the base price, but go up."

> The 2011 Fiesta, which goes on sale in summer, starts at $13,995 including shipping for the four-door sedan. The base five-door Fiesta starts at $15,795. The Focus starts at $16,535 including shipping.

> Farley, who spoke with reporters after a Ford event here, said upscale consumers want fuel efficiency and high-tech gadgets.

> "There are people who live in downtown Boston who want to trade in their Audi A4 and still have Bluetooth and Sync technology, yet get a smaller car. They can do that," he said.

> Farley said Ford has seen that play out in Sydney, Australia, where consumers are paying high prices for fully loaded Fiestas.

> http://e.ccialerts.com/a/tBLL5ExAGmKL2AfOP7sBPKJrCv7/awo33

Toyota is better anyway!