Benefits book

jerseyshore

Being that we no longer recieve benefit books, where online can you find this information. And, no it's not on benefitscompanion.com. That only allows you to compare and access all the benefit programs. It's useless. Our coverages are always being modified (at least with BC/BS) and it would nice to be able to stay updated.

Thanks

Being that we no longer recieve benefit books, where online can you find this information. And, no it's not on benefitscompanion.com. That only allows you to compare and access all the benefit programs. It's useless. Our coverages are always being modified (at least with BC/BS) and it would nice to be able to stay updated.

Thanks

We did get a booklet with our benefits this contract, it is the blue book (last contract was yellowish). You should be able to get a copy from your local.

We did get a booklet with our benefits this contract, it is the blue book (last contract was yellowish). You should be able to get a copy from your local.

Has anyone been officially presented with the modified contract? I have the Nov. 2007 books that were handed out in Sept. 2008. Do we wait until 2010 for the modified contract?

Our Union is responsible for distributing a copy of the contract to the membership. The March 2008 agreement has to be handed out also. The online versions that have been posted do not satisfy the I-UAW obligation to provide a copy to the membership.

BTW, I have not gotten either Benefits Handbook. What plant are you from?

Has anyone been officially presented with the modified contract? I have the Nov. 2007 books that were handed out in Sept. 2008. Do we wait until 2010 for the modified contract?

Our Union is responsible for distributing a copy of the contract to the membership. The March 2008 agreement has to be handed out also. The online versions that have been posted do not satisfy the I-UAW obligation to provide a copy to the membership.

BTW, I have not gotten either Benefits Handbook. What plant are you from?

As far as I can remember besides the loss of certain bonus's and SUB/TAP what other changes are you guys talking about?

I do not recall any changes to active health care benefits nor are there changes to our pension benefits or dental or optical.....those are the major ones that I can think of off hand anyway. Ok I remember ETAP is gone as well.

But I do not recall any other modifications to our actual health care such as BCBS, maybe co-pays but since the 2007 contract I do not re4call any increases. As a matter of fact I believe that was a major selling point from IUAW when the early 2009 modifications where being discussed that no active benefits increases would take place.

Now if the original poster is a retiree dependent on the upcoming VEBA transfer then that is a whole different ball game, and that person should contact their local benefits rep or MESC.

For the record I am from Wixom, but I clearly show the road I have taken with Ford Motor Company under my screen name on each post.

As far as I can remember besides the loss of certain bonus's and SUB/TAP what other changes are you guys talking about?

I do not recall any changes to active health care benefits nor are there changes to our pension benefits or dental or optical.....those are the major ones that I can think of off hand anyway. Ok I remember ETAP is gone as well.

But I do not recall any other modifications to our actual health care such as BCBS, maybe co-pays but since the 2007 contract I do not re4call any increases. As a matter of fact I believe that was a major selling point from IUAW when the early 2009 modifications where being discussed that no active benefits increases would take place.

Now if the original poster is a retiree dependent on the upcoming VEBA transfer then that is a whole different ball game, and that person should contact their local benefits rep or MESC.

For the record I am from Wixom, but I clearly show the road I have taken with Ford Motor Company under my screen name on each post.

Doooh! I failed to see the obvious. I asked only because the last Benefits book I saw was yellowish, but it belonged to another employee. I got missed during that distribution. If the 2007 Benefits book is blue (as was the 2003 edition), then I wanted to know which plant had gotten it if we had not.

At one time, the Benefits book was available on the Ford Hub as a .pdf (very useful). But with the advent of @ford.com I have not found it yet (after a cursory search, I have very little time to use a Company computer). Is the latest edition available as a .pdf?

Thanks

Thanks

The benefits books are available but you have to ask your ESSP rep. here is the link to the book on the www.at.ford.com site its a pdf and you will have to sigh in.

http://www.at.ford.com/B2B/USHourly/Docume...ook%20Final.pdf