2011 Mustang GT Technical Specs

Can someone show me some confirmed weight figures for the new 5.0L Mustang? When I saw the 38xx and 4xxx weight figures I was pissed. Please tell me they are less.

EDIT: I see they updated it...phew! That scared me for a little. A coupe should not weigh that much. That's why even though I like the LS series engines, I don't really like the new Camaro. I have a sedan and expected a porker.

Edited by Ford-150

By my quick math the difference between 2010/2011 coupe/convertible is:

2010 2011

coupe/convertible coupe/convertible difference

3401/3533 (M) 3603/3720 (M) +202/+187

3454/3581(A) 3658/3770 (A) +204/+189

I stress it's quick math and I can't recall if I got the 2010 V6 or GT PDF.

I read a preview on Canadian Driver and it was using the old numbers and it claims DI on the 5.0. I'm too tired to post them now and say check your numbers again.

Edited by Hugh

What a absolutely awesome spec, come on Big Al get a move on the with the Global Car - Mustang, get your arse into gear.

Ford would treble Mustang sales overnight if they ever brought the GT to Europe we have a massive Capri black hole that needs plugging (no nooo nOOOO NO we don't want another Focus Capri with "token" hockey stick or hood bulge pressed into the steel panels then called a Capri, most folk l know that own Capri's are not interested one bit your wasting your time don't bother it will only end up another Puma, Probe & Cougar big huge great massive sales FAIL, l would rather see Ford spend the money on improving other cars at Ford).

Mustang GT owners must die with big ear to ear smiles on their faces the way l want to go :D, unlike most Europeans who enjoy a life of huge taxes for owning a gutless dull bland FwD $h!tbox and die with a fret on their face :angry: .

Edited by Ford Jellymoulds