YEAH! Recall those $50,000+ 'Vettes!

156n3rd

Have a little respect. I'm sure GM knows a little more about making cars than you do. The Corvette is an excellent automobile and they have made a mistake that I'm sure they are anxious to fix.

Buy a Nissan or Honda and burn alive instead, I guess. :runaway:

Have a little respect. I'm sure GM knows a little more about making cars than you do. The Corvette is an excellent automobile and they have made a mistake that I'm sure they are anxious to fix.

Oh yeah, very patriotic, kiss the ass of GM and respect the oevrweight P.O.S. that IS the Corvette. You have your allegiances a bit misguided. Of course they're anxious to cover their asses, they fucked up! :finger:

Burn up un a what? Yeah, you guess.

Edited by 156n3rd

Oh yeah, very patriotic, kiss the ass of GM and respect the oevrweight P.O.S. that IS the Corvette. You have your allegiances a bit misguided. Of course they're anxious to cover their asses, they fucked up! :finger:

Burn up un a what? Yeah, you guess.

Still, don't laugh at cross town rivals. There is no point. Because we the American fans are the ones who are really under constant pressure from the mainstream media. We can't bicker to eachother back and forth if we thirst to survive. BTW, Toyota recently had to recall one million Prius/ Corrollas due to failure with their rack and pinions. I think that's much worse. I'd rather loose my roof than not be able to steer!

156, do your homework. the vette is lighter than almost any 2-seat sports car on the market today. ferrari? lamborghini? bmw? think again. the vette is not overweight. it is absollutely the best sports car value on the market.

I do actually agree with this ... the C6 looks like an amazing car... I have never driven one, but I love what I know about it..

My post was just to provide info... I do have little smirk inside, as I despise Toyota and GM ... but Vette is probably even more of an national icon than the Stang.. and it is a great performer too.

Igor

You are so NOT doing what you accuse of every "domestic hater" of doing when talking about foreign cars.

:doh:

We've been familiar with that issue for awhile now. It only seems to affect the minority of 'Vettes that went to the southern tier markets- combination of high humidity and heat impacts the adhesives on that roof. FWIW, the majority of 'Vettes are sold with the solid transparent roof. Great car, not a big deal.