Floor Mats

dchampag

Has anyone ordered heavy duty floor mats they really like?

While expensive, it looks like the ones by WeatherTech are nice.

While awaiting delivery of my 2010 Expedition Limited, I ordered a set of WeatherTech mats (front, second row, and cargo mat). I have had them for a couple of weeks and am reasonably happy with them, although they aren't as thick and heavy as I expected, they do the job and appear they will last. I like the way they are constructed so the excess water is channeled to run out over the door sill. After looking at several other brands I liked these the best. I don't think you can go wrong with them.

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

I have the Weathertech mats. I'm assuming they are the digital fit because they fit every contour and curve of the floor perfectly. They are very overpriced in my opinion but fit well and are fairly durable. I've had mine about 2.5 years and they still look good. Every now and then they need to be scrubbed with a brush but have held up well against gas, oil and even dog puke! They are easy to scratch but the scratches aren't too noticeable. I got a full set... front seat, back seat and rear shelf (area where third row seat folds down) for around $350. Again they are overpriced but the reason is because there is no real competition for Weathertech. By the way the mats are U.S. Made! I highly recommend these mats.

I have the Weathertech mats. I'm assuming they are the digital fit because they fit every contour and curve of the floor perfectly. They are very overpriced in my opinion but fit well and are fairly durable. I've had mine about 2.5 years and they still look good. Every now and then they need to be scrubbed with a brush but have held up well against gas, oil and even dog puke! They are easy to scratch but the scratches aren't too noticeable. I got a full set... front seat, back seat and rear shelf (area where third row seat folds down) for around $350. Again they are overpriced but the reason is because there is no real competition for Weathertech. By the way the mats are U.S. Made! I highly recommend these mats.

I can also vouch for the Weathertech digital cut. I have the second and third row models and like them. They are not super thick, but provide a lot of coverage and are easy to take out, scrub with simple green and put back. The Tan color does not match the picture on the websites though, it's a bit darker.

I went with the Kraco all weather rubber mats for the front. $14.99 each and they are heavy rubber with deep channels. I got the tan ones since I have the Camel interior. G_19947G_SW_1.gif