TRUTH!!!!

Die Wahrheit

Is that just when he is talking about the "other" party?

Thats because he is making sense and not just going along with a party just to be doing it. Cheney is a criminal and a liar and his party is afraid to call him out on it. Ron Paul comes out and tells him he need to shut his mouth because he had his chance and blew it. That makes sense and this guy isnt afraid of backlash..

Thats because he is making sense and not just going along with a party just to be doing it. Cheney is a criminal and a liar and his party is afraid to call him out on it. Ron Paul comes out and tells him he need to shut his mouth because he had his chance and blew it. That makes sense and this guy isnt afraid of backlash..

So when he calls out Obama it's OK to you?

Paul has been bashing both parties almost his entire political career.

If he makes so much sense to you why didn't you back him for president?

Ron Paul RAN FOR pRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES!!!!!!!!!i DIDN'T KNOW THAT.. :hysterical::hysterical:

Yes he ran as a republican, but the sheep where not allowed to look at the policies at hand. So its no shock you did not even know who ran during the primaries, that would require a little digging on the facts.

:stirpot:

Die, Ron Paul is basically an Independent who ran as a Republican (for Congress & Pres.). He knew he couldn't get enough support running third party, but I think he would have done better if he distanced himself from the old school Repubs. He's been right on for years, calling the financial crisises long before they happened. He just makes common sense, and that puts off a lot of people in Washington. He's a doctor (baby doc) from Texas who tells the truth... I respect that! We need more elected officials like him regardless of what party they are in. I would like to see a third party candidate that people could get behind. Ross Perot got 19% of the vote when he ran, but he wasn't marketable (he creeped out to many people!). Stephenhawkings, Pelosi a guy?....I always had my suspicions! Although she might have a bigger set than most of us!

Edited by deflep1

Lighten up a little bit, it was a joke. I know who Ron Paul is. I was trying to be funny but I guess my career as a comedian is over. I do like the guy thou.

I really don't see how you can like him considering he is just as much against Obama and the Dems as he is Bush/Cheney and the Repubs.

He is further away from the Dems than the Repubs are.

I really don't see how you can like him considering he is just as much against Obama and the Dems as he is Bush/Cheney and the Repubs.

I'm with you. I never would have thought I would hear diewhat say he liked a staunch anti big gov conservative like Paul. No wonder it's supposed to 10 below thursday night, hell must have surely frozen over. LOL

Yea but the guy is not afraid to call them out no matter what side you are from. You have to respect that. Hes no just agreeing with Cheney because of what party he represent. Ron Paul calls a spade a spade or in Cheney case a liar a liar..

Yea but the guy is not afraid to call them out no matter what side you are from. You have to respect that. Hes no just agreeing with Cheney because of what party he represent. Ron Paul calls a spade a spade or in Cheney case a liar a liar..

You should try listening to him.

Ron Paul says Obama is as much of a Neo-con as Bush

I think he is purely political. The tone is different, but the policies don’t change. We are spreading the war. The war is expanding. We are not prosecuting those that committed torture. Guantanamo is not going to be closed down. So, no, I don’t see [a distinction between Bush and Obama].

He [Obama] increased the DOD [Department of Defense] budget. We surely could spend some of that money at home where people are really hurting. But we increased the DOD budget, I think, by 10-percent. I can’t see any significant change in foreign policy. The pretense in leaving Iraq was a mild pretense and I’m predicting that’s not going to happen. There are going to be troops in Iraq throughout this administration, I’m convinced.

I think you took notice about two years too late by my calendar.

Mr Paul at it again. These angry teabaggers spreading thier hate around looking for someone to hang. But they want to hide behind the constitution to spread their hate messages. Liike the constitution only applies to them. Wake up party of hate the constitution covers many different races and nationalities, not just angry white people..

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/01/07/r...y_n_415181.html

Still spreading chum....not getting any bites today...

you claim to admire Mr. Paul for calling out both sides...but you refuse to do it yourself...what's up with that?

I knew someone was biting. I call out both sides when i see it. Havent heard any Dems claiming that their vlaues are the best values for the American people. Conservatives always claiming they know whats best. Hypocrites, family values my *@* they have no values or morals....RepubliCANTS...

Mr Paul at it again. These angry teabaggers spreading thier hate around looking for someone to hang. But they want to hide behind the constitution to spread their hate messages. Liike the constitution only applies to them. Wake up party of hate the constitution covers many different races and nationalities, not just angry white people..

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/01/07/r...y_n_415181.html

check out the interview here die..and cut out the sideshow..

http://www.campaignforliberty.com/

I knew someone was biting. I call out both sides when i see it. Havent heard any Dems claiming that their vlaues are the best values for the American people. Conservatives always claiming they know whats best. Hypocrites, family values my *@* they have no values or morals....RepubliCANTS...

Please don't put Conservative and Republican together...they are different and you know it ... show some intelligence. If you would call out both sides ...why no outrage over spending more money we don't have....One time I would love to read something from you that wasn't about republicans...they are a non issue...the democrats can do whatever they want...don't you think somebody should keep an eye on them? You give the impression to me that as long as its not Republican its OK

Please don't put Conservative and Republican together...they are different and you know it ... show some intelligence. If you would call out both sides ...why no outrage over spending more money we don't have....One time I would love to read something from you that wasn't about republicans...they are a non issue...the democrats can do whatever they want...don't you think somebody should keep an eye on them? You give the impression to me that as long as its not Republican its OK

While its true that I believe that the Rethugs do not care a crap about the middle class, let me classify it this way all conservatives are republiCANTS then...I myself am a business man and i know first off that it takes money to make money. And after this mess BUsh left us in its not going to go away by itself. Obama knows that. The financial system was near collapse when OBama took office, thats not the case right now. The stock market was bottoming out and its not right now. Im making money in stocks more than I have in the last 8 years. So you and the RepubliCANTS/Conservatives can try to spin it any way you want. The fact of the matter is that things are improving and thats no thanks to the party of NO...The right sees the economy is getting better so now they want to try to scare everyone with the security issue in this country. They are trying any and everything to divide this nation. SOme of the right wing nuts have been hoping for a terroist attack on Obama watch. They really hope this country fail. An that my friend is a sad state of affairs..

Again nothing but anti republican BS... Get a new schtick...this one is really old...We all know the Republicans suck....but what about the party that has all the power now...thats who you should be paying attention to... not the former power hungry pricks...but the pricks we have now.

Again nothing but anti republican BS... Get a new schtick...this one is really old...We all know the Republicans suck....but what about the party that has all the power now...thats who you should be paying attention to... not the former power hungry pricks...but the pricks we have now.

You mean the ones whose turning this country around? The ones whose has the stock market heading in a positive direction? the ones that saved the auto companies? The ones thats getting ready to pass an historic health care bill that will insure almost all americans? Are those the pricks you are referring to that we now have in office? Oh yes my friend im paying very close attention to them....YOu Betcha!