KCAP - Thank You

fmorriso

KCAP should be very proud of the work they did in building my 2009 Escape Limited Hybrid AWD back in the Summer of 2008 (delivered 2008-10-21). It's been going through the metro-DC's worst blizzard this past week with great traction and no wheel spinning at all. Sane driving speeds help, but a lot of credit goes to the people who designed and built it. 11800 miles and going strong. Job well done guys and gals.

Sinse I saw this thread I figure I will take this opportunity to say to my Brothers in KCAP, Thanks for building me one hell of a nice truck in my 2001 F-150 Supercrew 4x4!!! Just checking out my built with pride sticker on the windshield yesterday!! 150,000 miles and minus the wear and tear running like the day I got it brand new 10 years ago! I plan on keeping it until my Stang (Who I want to thank my AAI brothers for building and awesome ride) is paid for, then buy a new F-150! The great thing is I see no problem with this truck lasting long beyond my needs and makin somebody else happy after im done with it! Keep up the good work down there and we will keep sending you the best tranny's possible for those Escapes!!! Thanks again! United we stand! :happy feet:

Sinse I saw this thread I figure I will take this opportunity to say to my Brothers in KCAP, Thanks for building me one hell of a nice truck in my 2001 F-150 Supercrew 4x4!!! Just checking out my built with pride sticker on the windshield yesterday!! 150,000 miles and minus the wear and tear running like the day I got it brand new 10 years ago! I plan on keeping it until my Stang (Who I want to thank my AAI brothers for building and awesome ride) is paid for, then buy a new F-150! The great thing is I see no problem with this truck lasting long beyond my needs and makin somebody else happy after im done with it! Keep up the good work down there and we will keep sending you the best tranny's possible for those Escapes!!! Thanks again! United we stand! :happy feet:

Good to hear. :happy feet:

KCAP should be very proud of the work they did in building my 2009 Escape Limited Hybrid AWD back in the Summer of 2008 (delivered 2008-10-21). It's been going through the metro-DC's worst blizzard this past week with great traction and no wheel spinning at all. Sane driving speeds help, but a lot of credit goes to the people who designed and built it. 11800 miles and going strong. Job well done guys and gals.

Thank you for the compliments! Hybrids are a little close to my heart out here. The 3 Final Inspectors along with the rest of us out here from the 3 Crews take the Hybrid very seriously and we want to make sure our customers get the best possible unit they can. Thanks Again!

Thank you for the compliments! Hybrids are a little close to my heart out here. The 3 Final Inspectors along with the rest of us out here from the 3 Crews take the Hybrid very seriously and we want to make sure our customers get the best possible unit they can. Thanks Again!

Sweet ride. :happy feet: