443 6Spd Auto $995.00

43S Security Package $395.00

51H HID Headlamps $525.00

53B Comfort Package $595.00

64H Polished Alum Wheel $495.00

GRAND TOTAL $37095.00

Now the next wait Begins :banghead:

Edited by danglin

Congratulations! I like the choice in options, too.

I'm going to wait a while for feedback from 6 & 8 owners/aftermarket on both before making a decision.

I have wanted one of these machines since 2005. I had to wait until the Super Duty was paid off (A Blessing since this car has really improved since then). I am eagerly awaiting its Arrival!! :stats:

Edited by danglin

:happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Finally able to get this Started!!

2011 GT Premium Race Red $32845.00

401A Red Leather $395.00

443 6Spd Auto $995.00

43S Security Package $395.00

51H HID Headlamps $525.00

53B Comfort Package $595.00

64H Polished Alum Wheel $495.00

GRAND TOTAL $37095.00

Now the next wait Begins :banghead:

Very nice. I have ordered a 2011 GT/CS. Build date is Mar 29. Perf. white with the security package. Going to be hard to wait for it to show up. The list on it is $42000 and change.

Very nice. I have ordered a 2011 GT/CS. Build date is Mar 29. Perf. white with the security package. Going to be hard to wait for it to show up. The list on it is $42000 and change.

Cool, How long ago did you actually place the order? My dealer is guessing I will See mine late May!!

Cool, How long ago did you actually place the order? My dealer is guessing I will See mine late May!!

The order went in mid Feb. I think the first build date for the 2011's was going to be Mar. 15 but I have heard it will be delayed by one week. Do you have a vin or a build date yet?

The order went in mid Feb. I think the first build date for the 2011's was going to be Mar. 15 but I have heard it will be delayed by one week. Do you have a vin or a build date yet?

Just checked with my dealer today. My build date is now April 5th.

I just ordered it on Saturday, I am not sure how fast I will get a Vin and Build date.

Wow. $37k for a GT.

If your dealer will accept X-Plan for it, let me know. I will hook you up with a PIN.

Yea, I priced a GT convertible out, and it was over $44K, and that was without the Nav system nor an auto. :censored:

Can one do X-plan on the 2011 yet? I checked the website, and it wasn't listed as an available model (2010 was, however).

• 2 weeks later...

Yea, I priced a GT convertible out, and it was over $44K, and that was without the Nav system nor an auto. :censored:

Can one do X-plan on the 2011 yet? I checked the website, and it wasn't listed as an available model (2010 was, however).

Keep us posted! I have an x-plan, but I m not quite ready to order until I get the final figures with all the packages. I am just getting the 2010 models as well when I login to the website.