2010 Escape

buzzzz

So I have just ordered a 2010 Escape XLT 4X4....Black on Black with the sport package.....will have black 17"aluminum wheels....moonroof and sync...should look good.

Has anyone seen one like this...I haven't...hoping it will look hot?

• 4 weeks later...

My girlfriend just "pulled the trigger" this afternoon on a 2010 Escape XLT 203A package in steel blue with a stone cloth interior. This makes her third Escape, first a 2001 XLT V6, drove it for 105K trouble free miles, (her commute is 450 miles a week)...then a 2005 XLT V6 with moonroof, drove that one to 115K similarly trouble-free miles, now it is the 2010 Escape XLT, sun and sync package, satellite radio, flex-fuel V6.....see ya in about 5 years Ford for another....she just loves the way it drives and feels.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey ....anybody know if they are going to put the Ëcoboost"in the Escape????

Just purchased my second Escape Limited with the 6 cylinder and 6 speed tranny. This combination makes a huge difference over the 2006 Escape Limited we had. You do not really need Ecoboost because with this combination it flat flies and the mileage is great. Also have a 2007 F-150 King Ranch that ranks as the best Ford truck that I have owned.