When will be 2011's Job 2 ???

Walt

In MCA's Mustang Times, they have a "center fold" of the new 2011 Mustang in Yellow Tri-coat. The accompanying article mentions that Yellow Tri-Coat will not be available until Job 2.

So, I am wondering if any knows when Job 2 will be? It can't be all that far off if Ford is already showing off new options that will be coming out with Job 2.

In MCA's Mustang Times, they have a "center fold" of the new 2011 Mustang in Yellow Tri-coat. The accompanying article mentions that Yellow Tri-Coat will not be available until Job 2.

So, I am wondering if any knows when Job 2 will be? It can't be all that far off if Ford is already showing off new options that will be coming out with Job 2.

I have been trying to find out when the yellow blaze will be available since I found it that it was not included in the first order guide.

Here is what I have found.

1. The Flat Rock plant that makes Mustangs is scheduled to be down the last week of June and the first week of July. This is often when Job 2 starts.

2. A factory rep at the Houston auto show told me that I should start checking with my salesman in the last part of March for yellow blaze availability.

3. A call to the Ford Marketing dept. today resulted in them telling me that they were told yellow blaze would be available late June or early July. They also told me to check on WWW.media.ford.com and www.ford.fleet.com. I told them that I was very familiar with those sites and they they are basically useless for news about things like this.

So, it looks like even though I have been told several things, I know nothing.

In case you are interested, the number I called for Ford Marketing is 800-334-4375.

Edited by unfinished91

good detective work, unfinished91 icon14.gif

& Source,

most recent Job1 info I've found

http://www.phharval.com/images/stories/News-and-Media/Motor-Company-News/US/2010/021510FordUSBOSU2.pdf

says production starts March 22

Yeah that's what I heard last. But some people are now saying the 29th and others say April 2nd. Checked with my dealer but they don't know much at the moment.