MAP Opening

mtplifer

Beth is awaiting a ruling my NLRB as to whether she goes to wayne due to the fact that the political caucus in place is afraid of her so they denied her the same opportunity that the rest of us were afforded by seniority and because bill and the rest of his blind following committee that cant think for themselves are afraid of beth due to the fact people know she is fair and honest. It truly disgusts me, as it does others, what our union leadership has become from the top down, i think our vote on the concessions they tried to shove down our throats shows that!!. Favortism and nepotism rule, it doesnt matter who is best for the job, it matters who can suck the most ass! It really doesnt matter what plant you go to at this moment, they are all ran the same. It will take a movement, a revolution to get things back to the way they need to be, the way they use to be. But unfortunatly people want things to change but they dont show up when they are needed to help make a change. Isnt just a few moments out of your life worth being able to know you will be treated fairly without having to do something to sacrifice your integrity to recieve the same benefits that should be yours afforded by your local agreement? Wake up people, look around you...everyone is saying the same thing but doing nothing about it!!! You know who I am, no pseudoism here. If you are like minded contact me or Gary Walkowitz at DTP..lets make a change.

Big Tone wheren't you part of the wrecking crew that helped close MTP. Way to go! And if i remember right you where out on the floor at MTP selling the COA and then they closed the sh*t. Its easy to sit on sidelines and just be a hater and contest all decisions made by the leadership. Thats what closed our plant next door all the dissention, backbiting committee and confusion, we dont need that no more! And wasn't Beth in charge of the survey in question? How did she f*uck that up? And you say she is fair and honest, she didn' t sound to honest when she told all her people that they where going back to there jobs and that the MTP was warm idled. Whats your beef with WAP committee? Is it because they stick together or because they didn't give the company what they wanted until WAP was guaranteed product? Just because the MTP committee got outfoxed by the company and Bill did not, don't hate. Tone you used to be one of my favorite reps but don't hate out of jealousy and stupidity. Its a tough time to be leading the local membership right now and I know they will not make every right decision, but from what I see the membership has a bright future here at Local 900. I do agree that them last mods where F*#cked up and that International has to get in touch with the pulse of the membership. And that grievance they wrote was not worth the paper it was written on. Bob King should be kicking Mullalys door down after they gave salary raises at the expense of the members.

Big Tone wheren't you part of the wrecking crew that helped close MTP. Way to go! And if i remember right you where out on the floor at MTP selling the COA and then they closed the sh*t. Its easy to sit on sidelines and just be a hater and contest all decisions made by the leadership. Thats what closed our plant next door all the dissention, backbiting committee and confusion, we dont need that no more! And wasn't Beth in charge of the survey in question? How did she f*uck that up? And you say she is fair and honest, she didn' t sound to honest when she told all her people that they where going back to there jobs and that the MTP was warm idled. Whats your beef with WAP committee? Is it because they stick together or because they didn't give the company what they wanted until WAP was guaranteed product? Just because the MTP committee got outfoxed by the company and Bill did not, don't hate. Tone you used to be one of my favorite reps but don't hate out of jealousy and stupidity. Its a tough time to be leading the local membership right now and I know they will not make every right decision, but from what I see the membership has a bright future here at Local 900. I do agree that them last mods where F*#cked up and that International has to get in touch with the pulse of the membership. And that grievance they wrote was not worth the paper it was written on. Bob King should be kicking Mullalys door down after they gave salary raises at the expense of the members.

I would definatly not call it hating, i would call it an awakening. I learned through mistakes that people that elect you depend on and more importantly deserve to have that person stand in the role as a "leader" and not blindly follow people when they dont believe in their heart that what is happening around them is in the best intrests of the people that put them in office. I agree we made our fair share of mistakes as reps at MTP and I definatly am not missing the pressure of carrying that burden at this time in my life, but the reason I got involved in being a rep for 12 years was the fact that I wanted to stand for something I believed in and the UAW was the cause, being that my father and Grandfather were reps for over 25 years, it was in the blood. I no longer believe in the leadership at local 900, after the deal with the concessions, that i spoke out against, i believe i have reason not to. Myself along with everyone else can make our own decisions on whether we believe that that the leadership at local 900 is fair and has the entire memberships best intrests at heart. I will continue to voice my opinions if I see something that I think is wrong or unjust.

Now on a personal note,I think I have a good idea who this is and I understand you have to do as your told and make Bill happy and put blogs like this out there, but if you are being honest, I went out of my way to help many people at MTP I took a lot of time out of my personal life to not only get people like yourself involved but also got them elected when they were not electable do to being green ( no pun intended) I tried to be a personal friend, mentor and trainer. I agree that I made a mistakes in blindly following the upper UAW leadership at MTP, along with that I made mistakes in my personal life due to the stress of being in that position that almost cost me my life. But dont get it twisted I am not looking to get back into the political arena and I would like to think that at this point in my life I can say I truly do NOT HATE anyone. It just makes me sad that some people that were close to me on a personal level, that I considered GREAT friends, seem to have forgotten that. - this will be my last post on this. BigTone out, God bless.

• Like 1

I would definatly not call it hating, i would call it an awakening. I learned through mistakes that people that elect you depend on and more importantly deserve to have that person stand in the role as a "leader" and not blindly follow people when they dont believe in their heart that what is happening around them is in the best intrests of the people that put them in office. I agree we made our fair share of mistakes as reps at MTP and I definatly am not missing the pressure of carrying that burden at this time in my life, but the reason I got involved in being a rep for 12 years was the fact that I wanted to stand for something I believed in and the UAW was the cause, being that my father and Grandfather were reps for over 25 years, it was in the blood. I no longer believe in the leadership at local 900, after the deal with the concessions, that i spoke out against, i believe i have reason not to. Myself along with everyone else can make our own decisions on whether we believe that that the leadership at local 900 is fair and has the entire memberships best intrests at heart. I will continue to voice my opinions if I see something that I think is wrong or unjust.

Now on a personal note,I think I have a good idea who this is and I understand you have to do as your told and make Bill happy and put blogs like this out there, but if you are being honest, I went out of my way to help many people at MTP I took a lot of time out of my personal life to not only get people like yourself involved but also got them elected when they were not electable do to being green ( no pun intended) I tried to be a personal friend, mentor and trainer. I agree that I made a mistakes in blindly following the upper UAW leadership at MTP, along with that I made mistakes in my personal life due to the stress of being in that position that almost cost me my life. But dont get it twisted I am not looking to get back into the political arena and I would like to think that at this point in my life I can say I truly do NOT HATE anyone. It just makes me sad that some people that were close to me on a personal level, that I considered GREAT friends, seem to have forgotten that. - this will be my last post on this. BigTone out, God bless.

tony, didn't you and steve(900 ranger) help each other for tough man contests? you sure have the talking part down, but the way you cut people down who were in your way at MTP and did what ever it took to keep your appointment was a disgrace, i been there longer than you and you always did talk out both sides of your mouth, lets not kid ourselves here, if you would have got something at WAP like steve did you would still be here ,but it didn't take long for you to make the move when you found out you were stuck on the line, should have took the way steve did ,look where he is at now . steve is that all you know how to say "don't be a hater" its getting a little stale by now. and for the record, iv'e been on the line since i came over here from MTP

in the end it comes down to who you know and what your willing to do for them,.loyalty for most is what they can get out of you

and as i have said before, i have no problem with Bill or most of the union at WAP, if you know your rights it usually works out the right way,if you don't you should try to learn them by reading the local agreement .or asking someone you can trust,,, Scott Elliott has always given good advice and tried to help if he could

This was started to keep up on the progress of the MAP plant, not all your political bullshit you guy's are up to. Take your infighting out back and, get it out of the way. We workers just want a nice place to make a living. There will be plenty of time for all your bullshit later.

• Like 5

F

tony, didn't you and steve(900 ranger) help each other for tough man contests? you sure have the talking part down, but the way you cut people down who were in your way at MTP and did what ever it took to keep your appointment was a disgrace, i been there longer than you and you always did talk out both sides of your mouth, lets not kid ourselves here, if you would have got something at WAP like steve did you would still be here ,but it didn't take long for you to make the move when you found out you were stuck on the line, should have took the way steve did ,look where he is at now . steve is that all you know how to say "don't be a hater" its getting a little stale by now. and for the record, iv'e been on the line since i came over here from MTP

in the end it comes down to who you know and what your willing to do for them,.loyalty for most is what they can get out of you

and as i have said before, i have no problem with Bill or most of the union at WAP, if you know your rights it usually works out the right way,if you don't you should try to learn them by reading the local agreement .or asking someone you can trust,,, Scott Elliott has always given good advice and tried to help if he could

Like the previous poster put, if you have a personal problem with someone ...curtis...while hiding behind a pseudo name and cutting on someone because you are a coward, take it to the person. Who will then in turn slap the taste out of your mouth for talking about something you know nothing about.

F

Like the previous poster put, if you have a personal problem with someone ...curtis...while hiding behind a pseudo name and cutting on someone because you are a coward, take it to the person. Who will then in turn slap the taste out of your mouth for talking about something you know nothing about.

WOW, you should take a little of your own advice , care to try again? i have no idea who curtis is but he must of really pissed you off- would like to meet him-,i wasn't cutting on any one ,just telling the truth,say what ever you want , coming from you it's a joke,

as far as MAP ,some of the team leaders are supposed to go over in may or june, bunch of postings went up last thursday, (40) or so for (group leaders) (material )(garage),and a few other spots,wasn't clear on whether it was for MAP or WAP,most of the postings had MAP on them, they are supposed to post for launch team spots, hearing WAP is supposed to be on lay off for week of AUG. 30th and OCT.4th, those dates could change thou,like everything else here does.