New Guy on here

Mike450

I'm new to the forum...new to Ford really. I drive a F450 and Love it. The ride is a little harsh, but I think I can change that through some aftermarket goodies. My next purchase is going to be a 2011 Mustang GT! I am having a tough time trying to decide which way I want to go...maybe you all can shed some light? I am planning on a Grabber Blue premium with the Shaker 1000, 3.73's, and the Brembo package. Just not sure if I want to go a little extra and do it on a California Special. Maybe I just need to be pushed over the edge a little. I could always get a GT and do a "Foose" style paint job on it as well...

Thoughts?

I'm new to the forum...new to Ford really. I drive a F450 and Love it. The ride is a little harsh, but I think I can change that through some aftermarket goodies. My next purchase is going to be a 2011 Mustang GT! I am having a tough time trying to decide which way I want to go...maybe you all can shed some light? I am planning on a Grabber Blue premium with the Shaker 1000, 3.73's, and the Brembo package. Just not sure if I want to go a little extra and do it on a California Special. Maybe I just need to be pushed over the edge a little. I could always get a GT and do a "Foose" style paint job on it as well...

Thoughts?

Well as an owner of a 2007 GT/CS I can say I love the car and after 2 years of cataloging over 4,000 GT/CS and now the 2011 GT/CS I find that people really love the car. Also another bonus is now you can get a Certified Certificate from the factory on the Mustang GT/CS.

:hyper:

Welcome to the Forum, I have a 2011 Race Red GT Premium on order. Anxiously awating its arrival!! Still waiting on VIN :banghead:

Grabber Blue seems to be a Popular Color. What ever you end up getting, Mods will make the most Difference. :stats: