2011 Mustang GT HOLD??

Does anyone know of a hold on the '11 GT or GT/CS specifically? I have a relative that has one ordered, has been built, but was told there was a hold on it, but didn't know why. Any info? Thanks

Does anyone know of a hold on the '11 GT or GT/CS specifically? I have a relative that has one ordered, has been built, but was told there was a hold on it, but didn't know why. Any info? Thanks

Not built yet. There most likely will be a hold while the shipping yards are filled, and Ford figures out the release date. I've been noticing new models sitting in storage yards and then being released to all the dealers the same day lately.

But..... Your car is not built yet. You can expect it around July.

Ford quite often does what is known as a batch and hold for :new" models....this kills two birds, quality can be checked and ALL dealers get inventory at the same time....they dont release one car here, one there...etc etc

Car was built...on April 6th. Is completed, but now on hold.

Not built yet. There most likely will be a hold while the shipping yards are filled, and Ford figures out the release date. I've been noticing new models sitting in storage yards and then being released to all the dealers the same day lately.

But..... Your car is not built yet. You can expect it around July.

Car was built...on April 6th. Is completed, but now on hold.

I was just going to correct myself here, but you're ahead of me.

I still think there will be a "batch hold" until the launch date is determined

Good luck, and I hope you're stalking Camaros soon!