KANSAS CITY ASSEMBLY TRANSFERS

THEY TELL YOU IN ST.LOUIS THAT THEY DONT KNOW ANYTHING, BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT DONE MAKING THE DEALS YET. YOU KNOW GET JOBS FOR THE UNION REPS AND CHAIRMANS BUDDIES. PLUS THEY ( YOUR PLANT CHAIRMAN) SAID THAT ALL EMPLOYEES WILL BE PLACED AND NOW HE CANT MAKE IT HAPPEN. NEXT YOU WILL BE CALLED INTO THE PLANT FOR ANYTHING YOU HAVE DONE AND GOT A BREAK ON OR SKIPPED A PENALTY TO GET YOUR TIME OFF OR FIRED SO THEY WONT HAVE TO PAY YOU. THIS IS THE TRUTH JUST WAIT AND SEE. WE KNOW THE NUMBERS IN KC. BEND OVER ST.LOUIS. :finger:

THEY TELL YOU IN ST.LOUIS THAT THEY DONT KNOW ANYTHING, BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT DONE MAKING THE DEALS YET. YOU KNOW GET JOBS FOR THE UNION REPS AND CHAIRMANS BUDDIES. PLUS THEY ( YOUR PLANT CHAIRMAN) SAID THAT ALL EMPLOYEES WILL BE PLACED AND NOW HE CANT MAKE IT HAPPEN. NEXT YOU WILL BE CALLED INTO THE PLANT FOR ANYTHING YOU HAVE DONE AND GOT A BREAK ON OR SKIPPED A PENALTY TO GET YOUR TIME OFF OR FIRED SO THEY WONT HAVE TO PAY YOU. THIS IS THE TRUTH JUST WAIT AND SEE. WE KNOW THE NUMBERS IN KC. BEND OVER ST.LOUIS. :finger:

as far as getting penaltys before they layed everyone off the had someone checking for days off. so i dont think that will happen. i would think also that we all have had enough time off. as far as the union i just think they are waiting for a number before they say anything. please tell me where you get your info? i do not think you are correct

All Production workers will be placed the timing just isn't determined yet. As far as Skilled workers, I'm not sure how many will go. KC had over 600 people sign up for buyouts and St. Louis only needs a little more than half of that to ensure that all production will make it. I know this has taken a while but it will happen.

Hope to see all those that signed up in KC. I plan on looking for a place to rent there soon. Good Luck and God Bless

Edited by BigDawgZ

All Production workers will be placed the timing just isn't determined yet. As far as Skilled workers, I'm not sure how many will go. KC had over 600 people sign up for buyouts and St. Louis only needs a little more than half of that to ensure that all production will make it. I know this has taken a while but it will happen.

Hope to see all those that signed up in KC. I plan on looking for a place to rent there soon. Good Luck and God Bless

Nothing will happen before Vacation, be patient, all hell will break loose soon

I have a good friend that has several new homes withing 15 minutes of the plant that are lease to own. They are new homes never lived in close to the plant. The payments are about 1200 per month. If you or anyone else are interested PM me your information and I will have him get in touch with you. He also has homes for sale. Let me know if anyone is looking to buy in the northland area (Liberty, Kearney, NKC, etc...) Good luck to all of you that transfer. I'm sure the majority of KCAP employees will welcome you with open arms. If a few people are A-holes don't let them tarnish the image of the entire workforce at KCAP.