2011 Mustang GT Window Sticker

GTStang

Too early yet for the window sticker. It is produced once the car is scheduled to go down the line. I know I have GT/CS owner who's VIN starts with 123XXX and it will be awhile until the window sticker will be online.

I just received the VIN for my Mustang GT. Dealer says it should arrive June 11. How do I get the window sticker?

1ZVBP8CF3B5127170

When was your car ordered? Mine was ordered on May 13th, so I'm trying to figure what the production time is actually running so I can ballpark the arrival of mine. I'm assuming July 4th as an arrival time on mine for right now.

When was your car ordered? Mine was ordered on May 13th, so I'm trying to figure what the production time is actually running so I can ballpark the arrival of mine. I'm assuming July 4th as an arrival time on mine for right now.

I ordered mine on April 9.

The link won't work until the car is scheduled to be built once it is scheduled the window sticker will be created at that time but until then

Interesting that the dealer quoted me a delivery date when there isn't even a build date yet..........

:stats:

Click on the link below. :shades: Mine showed up a week before it was scheduled to be built, mine is supposed to be built this Thursday 5/20. :happy feet: :happy feet:

http://services.forddirect.fordvehicles.com/inventory/WindowSticker.pdf?vin=1ZVBP8CF3B5127170

Great link!

When I populate w/ my VIN I see my window sticker for my vehicle that is due on June 6. Very cool!

Is there a web cam that I can use to watch it rolling down the line?