DOES FORD CARE ABOUT QUALITY? ASK BOB

They must not...! why do I say this...! .Let's say you take a plant like DTP you get all your people trained...Quality is good..now all the sudden..lets start moveing everybody around....lets send people back to wayne, Saline. Sheldon, AAI...Chicago..does managment @ this company have a clue how much this affects their WORLD CLASS QUALITY. They must not....pluse all the money it takes to retrain people...they must not be paying us enough...because they must have a shit load of CASH to flush down the tolit....Let me save you... THE COMPANY A SHIT LOAD OF CASH.....Leave everybody where their @ STOP THE CHURNING....YOU MIGHT JUST KEEP YOUR WORLD CLASS QUALITY....IF I WAS YOU FORD MOTOR I WOLD SAVE ALL THE CASH YOU CAN GET YOUR GREEDY HANDS ON....... This is all you haft to do SEND ALL AAI LOW TO JOBS THAT ARE OPEN @ DTP, MICHIGAN ASSY, CHICAGO MOVE NO ONE ACCEPT THE PEOPLE WHO NEED A JOB. BOB KING YOU COULD BE A TRUE AND ALIVE SUPPER MAN IF YOU CAN MAKE THE COMPANY SEE THIS..THINK OF HOW MUCH CASH YOU COULD SAVE FORD BY DOING SOMTHING SO EASY....TIME IS SHORT....AND AMERICA IS BROKE...AS OUR CEO SAYS......ONE FORD... :sos::doh: :bowdown: NOW GO BACK TO WORK YOU LITTLE WORKER BEES :speedie:

• Like 1

They must not...! why do I say this...! .Let's say you take a plant like DTP you get all your people trained...Quality is good..now all the sudden..lets start moveing everybody around....lets send people back to wayne, Saline. Sheldon, AAI...Chicago..does managment @ this company have a clue how much this affects their WORLD CLASS QUALITY. They must not....pluse all the money it takes to retrain people...they must not be paying us enough...because they must have a shit load of CASH to flush down the tolit....Let me save you... THE COMPANY A SHIT LOAD OF CASH.....Leave everybody where their @ STOP THE CHURNING....YOU MIGHT JUST KEEP YOUR WORLD CLASS QUALITY....IF I WAS YOU FORD MOTOR I WOLD SAVE ALL THE CASH YOU CAN GET YOUR GREEDY HANDS ON....... This is all you haft to do SEND ALL AAI LOW TO JOBS THAT ARE OPEN @ DTP, MICHIGAN ASSY, CHICAGO MOVE NO ONE ACCEPT THE PEOPLE WHO NEED A JOB. BOB KING YOU COULD BE A TRUE AND ALIVE SUPPER MAN IF YOU CAN MAKE THE COMPANY SEE THIS..THINK OF HOW MUCH CASH YOU COULD SAVE FORD BY DOING SOMTHING SO EASY....TIME IS SHORT....AND AMERICA IS BROKE...AS OUR CEO SAYS......ONE FORD... :sos::doh: :bowdown: NOW GO BACK TO WORK YOU LITTLE WORKER BEES :speedie:

Yeah, Leave everybody where they are at.

You people from wixom? Pitch some tents on Wixom road and enjoy your stay there as unemployed former auto workers, because we are leaving you where you are at.

Same with New Jersey, Lorain, soon to be St.Thomas...and so on...

Those of you at AAI who can't hold Days with the reduction? Just sit in the parking lot where you are at, because we are all going to listen to "oneeyewitchdoctor" and not move people around anymore because our quality may take a hit.

You're an idiot.

• Like 1

They must not...! why do I say this...! .Let's say you take a plant like DTP you get all your people trained...Quality is good..now all the sudden..lets start moveing everybody around....lets send people back to wayne, Saline. Sheldon, AAI...Chicago..does managment @ this company have a clue how much this affects their WORLD CLASS QUALITY. They must not....pluse all the money it takes to retrain people...they must not be paying us enough...because they must have a shit load of CASH to flush down the tolit....Let me save you... THE COMPANY A SHIT LOAD OF CASH.....Leave everybody where their @ STOP THE CHURNING....YOU MIGHT JUST KEEP YOUR WORLD CLASS QUALITY....IF I WAS YOU FORD MOTOR I WOLD SAVE ALL THE CASH YOU CAN GET YOUR GREEDY HANDS ON....... This is all you haft to do SEND ALL AAI LOW TO JOBS THAT ARE OPEN @ DTP, MICHIGAN ASSY, CHICAGO MOVE NO ONE ACCEPT THE PEOPLE WHO NEED A JOB. BOB KING YOU COULD BE A TRUE AND ALIVE SUPPER MAN IF YOU CAN MAKE THE COMPANY SEE THIS..THINK OF HOW MUCH CASH YOU COULD SAVE FORD BY DOING SOMTHING SO EASY....TIME IS SHORT....AND AMERICA IS BROKE...AS OUR CEO SAYS......ONE FORD... sos.gifdoh.gifbowdown.gif NOW GO BACK TO WORK YOU LITTLE WORKER BEES speedie.gif

Move no one accept those who need a job or all the people that want to transfer to another plant by choice. I'm glad we have the opportunity to move if we want too. One of the ex NAP transferee is getting the opportunity to move back to his hometown Chicago.

• Like 1

Move no one accept those who need a job or all the people that want to transfer to another plant by choice. I'm glad we have the opportunity to move if we want too. One of the ex NAP transferee is getting the opportunity to move back to his hometown Chicago.

LOL, you must be a temp loan at Saline or Sheldon Rd. Sorry, but you will be coming back to DTP or wayne very soon!

Here is an idea, maybe, just maybe, the company could stop closing plants, eliminating shifts, buying out people, changing schedules that eliminate people, having buildings be sold to ACH and just maybe they will have no more bodies moving from one plant to the next. The membership did not ask for this to happen. If it were up to them to chose, the first choice would be job security where ever they are currently at.

• Like 1

LOL, you must be a temp loan at Saline or Sheldon Rd. Sorry, but you will be coming back to DTP or wayne very soon!

Sorry too disappoint you but I'm not a temp Loaned out, I'm not a temp at all! Coming back to DTP won't happen to me because I never left since I've transferred from NAP.

• Like 1

Evidently you haven't been part of the UAW very long. If it were up to FoMoCo and FoMoCo alone, then yes, management wouldn't move any capable employee, they'd only move the parasites..... and then they'd be moving them right out of the door. However, since Ford currently is still a predominantly Union based company, and they try to adhere to the UAW based contract mandates, such as "Recall rights, Return to base unit rights, Zone rules, Seniority rights..etc". Almost all the moves are solely due to the UAW job bid process and seniority hierarchy.

It's far from a perfect system, but it's the best system that our brain trust could come up with. If it were up to Ford, we'd all be replaced with Chinese Robots purchased from Wal Mart. If the UAW controlled the system, a 95 year old with 75 years seniority would be "Our Main Man", and 3 guy's would be required to replace a light bulb. Both sides of the cause could make a pretty good argument. Unfortunately for us, industrialized globalization has made the UAW's argument much less valid.

We (the UAW) must become much more realistic, and start to embrace the idea that we are totally expendable. We're simply a commodity or more than likely a liability.. depending on our membership and their work ethic, devotion, and maybe sense of entitlement. It's us against the World. It's time to man up, just like our fathers and Grandfathers did in the world wars. No more protecting the incapable, weak, or lazy.

We currently, just aren't competitive. There are too many factors weighing us down. We're all dealing with incompetent management, nepotism, favoritism, meaningless UAW appointed positions, and uncompetitive health and Safety regulations....... Dead weight every where,...... on both the management and hourly side. Unless we adapt and change as a Company, we'll have only ourselves to blame for our failures. Accountability is a hell of a thing.... a thing that most "Ford Lifers" just don't understand.

Edited by mrballsonya
  • Like 2

Evidently you haven't been part of the UAW very long. If it were up to FoMoCo and FoMoCo alone, then yes, management wouldn't move any capable employee, they'd only move the parasites..... and then they'd be moving them right out of the door. However, since Ford currently is still a predominantly Union based company, and they try to adhere to the UAW based contract mandates, such as "Recall rights, Return to base unit rights, Zone rules, Seniority rights..etc". Almost all the moves are solely due to the UAW job bid process and seniority hierarchy.

It's far from a perfect system, but it's the best system that our brain trust could come up with. If it were up to Ford, we'd all be replaced with Chinese Robots purchased from Wal Mart. If the UAW controlled the system, a 95 year old with 75 years seniority would be "Our Main Man", and 3 guy's would be required to replace a light bulb. Both sides of the cause could make a pretty good argument. Unfortunately for us, industrialized globalization has made the UAW's argument much less valid.

We (the UAW) must become much more realistic, and start to embrace the idea that we are totally expendable. We're simply a commodity or more than likely a liability.. depending on our membership and their work ethic, devotion, and maybe sense of entitlement. It's us against the World. It's time to man up, just like our fathers and Grandfathers did in the world wars. No more protecting the incapable, weak, or lazy.

We currently, just aren't competitive. There are too many factors weighing us down. We're all dealing with incompetent management, nepotism, favoritism, meaningless UAW appointed positions, and uncompetitive health and Safety regulations....... Dead weight every where,...... on both the management and hourly side. Unless we adapt and change as a Company, we'll have only ourselves to blame for our failures. Accountability is a hell of a thing.... a thing that most "Ford Lifers" just don't understand.

This is the absolute BEST reply I have read in ages on this site. I really thought I was the only current UAW member that held the ideals of this person, it is good to know i am not alone. The sense of entitlement I see every day at work alone makes me sick.

Excellent, I like it!